Black Brits are so much cooler than niggas from US

Black Brits are so much cooler than niggas from US.

You can't prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MQOG5BkY2Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ6G7qwjom4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London
youtube.com/watch?v=rivFCwwvoh8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally anything is better than niggers. They're so loud, violent, rapey and generally rude and annoying.

Even Africans right off the boat are better.

They do have Ainsley so yes.

Why do they all sound like illiterate?

Like how do they make up all those retarded words they always use?

OY MA MAN SHAT UP

Stormzy's hairline gone way back but i still fuck your girl go on retweet that little nigga

Actual Africans who live in Africa are pretty cool and friendly, instead of these niggers.

This 2bh

t. i have no idea what they are like except the top tier exchange students that we get from ther
they may be better than niggers but the average fresh off the boat african is a literal retard who smells bad and has no idea what he is doing

well we had a lot of africans in my uni and they made zero problems. I doubt they sent the best students in the shitty, even by russian standards, city

I think what he means is that African Africans are a lot better and hate their "African-American" counterparts.

It's mostly American culture and black/white relations in UK have no where near the bad history blacks and whites have in America. It's a pretty dumb comparison

Every Nigerian student I've ever met here or abroad was almost always top of their class

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

No ordinary nigerian family an afford to go to america, especially legally
Also, there is no big community so they have to survive on their own I guess

they are still miles above the real normal africans that live here, they already speak english/russian and they could afford to get sent abroad so they are obviously not your average peasant

you say this but you have no idea what they are like seriously
i live in the 18th district of paris for 8 years
you know that meme place in pic related ? i was born here
it's like african chinatown

>Every Nigerian student I've ever met here or abroad was almost always top of their class

That's because that's the only ones you meet.

Nigerians are one of the most educated people in America. but that's only because the only ones who get there have PhD's or are millionaires.

Same with Indians being the most successful immigrants in the US by far. The average Indian is a retarded streetshitter but you take in the top 0.5%

The only student I ever caught cheating with an iphone was a Nigerian and she failed the class.

this is now a grime thread

youtube.com/watch?v=MQOG5BkY2Bc

This is true

youtube.com/watch?v=OZ6G7qwjom4

You people are naive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London

youtube.com/watch?v=rivFCwwvoh8

>britain
Fought to end slavery and was respectful if not patronizing of black people
>usa
Treated slavery as a building block of their society and fought to keep it. Is antagonistic to black people.

Really makes you think.

And yet the result is the same.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots

BASED AINSLEY

Based Miss Finland.

BASELINE JUNKIE

because they rhyme lol

85 IQ.

True. Once I've been a plumber in UK, when I met them in dark alley, they just were talking with me, and we've been making some jokes, they've gave me some weed and told me that they love poles.

70*
Don't forget that Euro niggers are 100% negroids, so they are dumber than American mulattoes.

But it's some weird mutation of English words, just sounds really stupid.

IF YOU SEE MAN DRIVING IN A GERMAN WHIP
BLACKED OUT WINDOW, LEANING BACK

According to the Chilasa study (don't know the exact name but you can find it easily), Black people in the UK actually have an IQ of 94, which is in the eastern europe average. Africans also do much better at school than white people in the UK, pic related.

>chilasa
Chisala, don't even know what it means 2bqh

>implying blacks in Germany aren't more based

Most of them are adopted and speak German like it's their mother tongue.

>the top tier exchange students
This. We only know African students from proper families.

>Africans also do much better at school than white people in the UK

I am somehow very skeptical of this.

doesn't change the fact that they do extremely well in academics

Gotta take the good with the bad I guess.

In Buenos Aires we have a few thousands senegalese selling stuff on the streets, they keep to themselves, I dont even know if they are muslim, but the women wear western clothes.
Some are tall as fuck.
Will their descendants be good or like bling bling American rappers?

>I only believe data that fit my agenda
Well there's not much I can do for you then

Still, they have to go back

>Will their descendants be good or like bling bling American rappers?
Just ban any kind of black-related cultural content coming from the US and you'll be fine.

>The blacks are the smartest

i don't believe you

alot of this comes from the fact that british society isnt as divided along race lines as america, so it's not considered "uncle tom" or anti-black to do well in school and aspire to do well

also alot of the black guys we have here are closer to african or caribbean origin, so they dont necessarily identify with american culture

obviously we have problems with race still but its nothing like as exaggerated or militant as in america

When you look at the older generations, the whites are a few points higher, though it's not a really relevant information as it's a UK thread.
But the real question is, why couldn't they be?

>you say this but you have no idea what they are like seriously
>pic related: normal black people acting normal
You seem to have a biased opinion user.

Besides literally all Southern Nigerians speak English, and a majority of them make enough money to send their child abroad m8 (though paying for the university fees in the US would be a different story)

The oldest guy or girl of my classrooms were always niggers. They were funny because they didn't work.

>the upper crust of x society is great
>therefor society x is great

>I missed the point
We're talking about immigrants here, nobody said Nigeria was full of geniuses

I live in London and I hate african niggers(blacks and north africans)

But Jamaicans are cool and comfy though.

>le black brits have higher iqs than white brits meme

lol no. And this is testing children. Not when they become adults the gap increases

>le black brits have higher iqs than white brits meme
Nobody said that in this thread

>94 to 95.5 vs 101
You're actually proving 's point, saying the gap is negligible. Good job

Forgot the map

>the gap is negligible

Are you fucking stupid? A gap of seven-six points is significant. And this is not testing adults which is when the gap increases as genetics begin to a play a bigger part.

Furthermore even with that seven-to-six IQ gap for child pupils, it's the most educated and richest blacks that immigrate to the UK and other western countries. Not the average Nigerian.

>the most educated and richest blacks that immigrate to the UK and other western countries
>most educated
>richest
hahaha, more like they go to the USA. Europe gets the scummy ones.

>Mixed scores
Just bleach them then

What's the point of these shitty threads?

Because Poles aren't obnoxious folk.

This. My town is a multicultural Liberal paradise and large sections of the local black community are only too happy to enrich our area with their unique culture. It's so much better here now than 50 years ago when it was a quiet, boring white hellhole.

If they are more cool, why are there more black people from the US that are famous internationally compared to those from the UK? I can really only name Ainsley and probably Idris Elba that have fame outside the UK.

Not the africans that come to the uk Pham

They also enrich the wives don't they

>a gap of seven-six points is significant
This isn't Sup Forums or Sup Forums dude, insulting me is not a sufficient proof. If you're going to contradict someone you have explain why.
It seems the averages of both groups fall perfectly in the "average range" (pic related), which contains 50% of the population. An easy way to notice how irrelevant the difference is would be to look at Ireland, Luxembourg and Portugal and notice it doesn't prevent most of their people to be perfectly socially integrated members.
But talking trash on other white groups isn't part of your agenda, is it?
Otherwise you wouldn't be trying to give excuse as to why Nigerians do well in the UK although it's not the topic here.
Since you seem obsessed with them by the way, you could also have a look at , then again, and notice Nigerians are most likely not the ones drawing the average down.

I'd genuinely be curious to read about the drop in IQ in black adult population but only found one terrible blog extrapolating data to prove it's point and not linking the source properly. Tell me more