Guys what the fuck do I do with my brother?

Guys what the fuck do I do with my brother?
>23
>0 self awareness
>does not care about cleanliness or personal hygiene
>constantly judges others
>actually brings up shrek and cartoons (Steven universe) in social situations
>thinks he's a ladie's man
He doesn't care for my opinions and just soaks up our parents money. What the fuck can I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

mpnnow.com/x256211988/Peter-Viana-sentenced-in-girlfriend-s-slaying
youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Introduce him to Sup Forums, he will be with his kin

Keep starting domestics till either you or him are arrested

so you go here at Sup Forums you fucking shit

Tell him how you feel, make him realize how he really is. Once he faces the truth, he can choose to either change it or stay the same.

He also brings up Sup Forums to people and says hitler under his breath a few times a day

You bothered to respond yet it wasn't worth typing

This is the part where he doesn't care for my opinions. He pretends to give thought to what I say but either disregards it or wasn't listening

Rape him with a shovel

your brother is actually Chris-Tran.

Confront him about that problem, tell him to get his shit together, and keep telling him what a fuck-up he is, and do it often. Either he will kill himself, or change for the better.

Move on with your life, and don't concern yourself with him.
After 5-10 years, see if he's changed. If so, you can reestablish a relationship with him.
Unless he's a cute trap, then just fuck him in the ass.

Was it worth posting that for the giggles user?

Yeah this is what I will probably end up doing. My parents have basically lost hope for him and make all his decisions for him now. So if I tell him to straighten up he'll run straight to mommy to reassure him he's just a late bloomer

At least your brother isn't a 30 y/o meth head that has stolen from everyone in the family. He called me yesterday crying because he's homeless and alone on xmas.
> b bro...merry Christmas
Yeah you too man
> h hey man could you send money? I don't have anything to eat.
Well bro if you hadn't stole grandma's car and cleaned out her fucking bank account you would be here with us.
> click

Yes.

This is such a desirable option but other than myself I'm not sure what could whip him into shape. After our parents decease I am sure he will try to swindle his way into my privacy

20 here and
> nothing wrong with cartoons. I watch em
> how he wants to look is his problem
> judging means he just knows what he likes

As for the rest of ladies man and we'll, Shrek thing... it really sound like to change him you'll have to wait a long time. How much does he weight? Has he had a gf? Does he work and get money?

That is a saddening tale user. Had he been destined to this fate? Or could he have had a brighter future

The only problem there is, is him, if he doesn't want to change it will be impossible, you need to convince him that he needs to change first. Make that step 1

Honestly dude, you can't force change. He probably feels like he's smarter than you so he doesn't want to hear anything you have to say. But smart people take criticism. Just pat him on the back, tell him you love him, then watch as he destroys himself.

user I see your fair points, and thank you for lightening his characteristics. He is about 5'10" looks to weigh approximately 200-210lbs, has not had a gf, but has had a few jobs and kept them for about 5 months each

You should get a job and worry about your own life.

Wise words that I will take for consideration, thank you user

Guys, the OP sounds like he has his own life under control, and by showing he wants help to change his brother, that shows that he cares about his family, un-like most of you idiots who are just like OP's brother, because no one helped you change for the better.

>I am sure he will try to swindle his way into my privacy
If he shows up at your doorstep and doesn't go away, call the cops.

No problem my man, I know what a pain in the ass people like that are, I was like that myself, but my dad talked some common sense into me, and now I'm pretty much a whole new person compared to the past me.

Life can be hard enough without having to deal with shit family and shitty old friends. Severing ties to shitheads is a good way to move forward and enjoy your life.

Have you talked to your parents? If the keep letting him get away with shit then he'll never improve. Just tell them your concerns and discuss what you should do about it.

user, our whole family tried to help him over and over. He went to prison in his 20s and rehab twice. He just won't stop smoking meth. He stole my revolver last time I let him in my home. He didn't even know I had one. He had to plunder my closet to find it.
We're all done with him.

Shit family and friends? It's often the people treating you like shit who wish the best for you, they treat you harshly to make you get stronger and wiser, you will realize that later in life.

Well he seems like he hasn't strayed off too kuchen if he has responsibility, 5 months for a job.

How about this. If you want to make an effort to change, cut him a deal. Say, I'll (something) if you clean yourself up, lose weight, etc, for month. Its like convincing him to change, but temporarily.

I have brought this up a few times, and though they are usually quite jolly their moods become sharp and darkened. They have openly expressed that they expect me to show him what there is to life, which I am now doing. He is traveling with me in hopes that he may see a larger world that his computer screen

Slay him with knife

Could be worse. My brother was a heroin addict. His girlfriend confronted him about stealing money from her. He strangled her with a belt. Pawned the jewelry she was wearing for heroin. Put her body in bed and tried to OD next to her. Didn't work because he's a failure at everything. Dad found them...her body was already cold. He's doing 25yrs now.

I have a similar situation. Me and my brother go to the same school, and since it a small school l, everyone knows each other. He plays games on his laptop in the mornings before class, and he touches people alot. He's super fat, like 250-290 and about 5'7. A girl even told me to tell him to stay away from her. I keep telling him to stop being weird and he has retarded responses like "normal is boring" even though that he is beyond being a little quirky. I feel ashamed that I don't have a brother to look up to.

Let him be what he is.
You are supposed to be example

That may work momentarily, he may even like the idea at first. It's worth a shot but deals with him never work out unless he obtains an unfairly large profit

That sounds unreal :O

>It's often the people treating you like shit who wish the best for you
I don't care what their intentions are. If they weigh me down with their problems, they can fuck right off.

>they treat you harshly to make you get stronger and wiser
No. They're annoying because they're assholes who make poor life decisions. I don't need their bullshit.

>you will realize that later in life.
I'm 40. I doubt I'm going to realize later in life all the great things I missed out on by cutting terrible people out of my life.

user I am trying, I try to embrace his personality while also showing him positive alternatives to his habits. But he sees me as his naive younger brother

Then you make him give you a big profit, maybe hygiene and weight loss. 30 days if often the time needed for change mentally and physically.

The trick is. If you really want change them keep him to his word. If this doesn't incite something hell have to learn on his own

It's quite hard to read this without thinking you're a whiny little bitch.

mpnnow.com/x256211988/Peter-Viana-sentenced-in-girlfriend-s-slaying

Maybe he ought to move out of the house. That's the moment you start taking work (and potentially studying) a bit more seriously as well as everything involved around it, I'd say.

Whatever.

That makes sense to me! I will give any sound reasoning a shot, thank you user for your time and wisdom. You have helped soothe a troubled mind

youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ

You're welcome user, good luck

Thank you for sharing your experience user. I remember a kid fitting the description of your brother during my own time in highschool. How is your own personal relationship with him?

I lack the capacity to understand such a situation, how weird that might even sound. It's such a grim situation

user hearing of your tale has saddened me. What was he like while growing up?

He was normal. His BMX bike was his most prized possession. Played basketball, football and baseball. Popular with girls. All around American suburban kid. Never displayed any tendencies for violence. Like many heroin addicts, his spiral started with prescription pain killers.

that shit got so liiiiit

So how've you been holding up so far, given the situation concerning your brother?