I am a being of unfathomable and endless sadness. By viewing my words a seed has been planted within you...

I am a being of unfathomable and endless sadness. By viewing my words a seed has been planted within you. The seed of my eternal woes. It will grow within you until you are consumed by your sadness. Your despair will empower me further so that I may infect others. I take no pleasure from this, but it is my plight. My curse. And now it is yours as well.

k

As an addendum and following the customs of this place. If you roll trips in this thread I will consider freeing you from this fate.

You say that like I'm not already there. Fuck you faggot ass op.

Fuck it at least I got a new cool avi

No

dude get a job

I am a being of unfathomable and endless autism. By viewing my words, a seed has been planted within you. The see of my eternal social impairment. It will grow within oyu until you are consumed by your autism. Your poor verbal and non-verbal communication will empower me further so that I may infect others. I take no pleasure from this, but it is my plight. My curse. And now it is yours as well.

>ITT: OP reads pages from a 13 year olds sanic fan-fic

Fool
You didnt realise that by posting this you would make contact with a being even more hopeless and saddened than you. By veiwing these words all the sadness that once powered you, will go to me.

The only thing you have and now it is mine!

Heh nothin personnel kid

Sad skeleton not so sad since he was molested

There is no other choice but to roll
Maybe, just maybe my inner demons flee alongside your seed of sadness
In blind faith of that I roll

Shit won't work on me
I'm already too depressed!

Every single breath.

Wonderful.

nah

Stay away from me; I'll only bring you down further...

Emo faggot, did youf dad touch your wee wee?

>unfathomable sadness
no

Yeah. :(

Too late faggot. I already had that curse.