Okay guys right now i live in The U.S and I'm thinking about moving to Japan...

Okay guys right now i live in The U.S and I'm thinking about moving to Japan. If I were to start dating someone over there would it be weird to ask them to call me "Senpai"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GfivRAswiJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking weabo

oh god you're a faggot.

do you know what a senpai actually is?

I'm not a weaboo

Yes i know what it means but people call each other baby here and no one finds that weird

sempai is actually a karate term

it is the guy who ranks lower than a sensei

You are one

WEEB !
Ignore thread

No I'm not i just admire their culture

Which is the definition of........

keep thinking, dreaming, planning

you aren't getting over there without a bachelor's (or higher). that, or get married.

i've lived there before, and i've seen some stupid niggers in my day but god fucking damn.

>thinking about moving to Japan
>would it be weird

i wish there was a way i could send this to mofa.jp, they figure out who you are and blacklist your dumb ass.

tl;dr you are a dumb cunt

No my life doesn't revolve around it and I'm not a loser

I came here just to post that as well...

I don't know why you're so mad I'm not hurting anyone i was just asking questions

>Says the guy who wants to live surrounded by a weeb/degenerate/racist culture, you obviously aren't a filthy weeb, fuckboy.

You've learned well, kohai.

I'm not they just have more culture than us. Whats wrong with experiencing different cultures.

Yes, that would be weird you gigantic fucking weeb. Don't go to Japan if you're just going to be creepy, that makes all white people look bad.

It actually means upperclassman, or something like that. Basically a senior student.

Oh god, you are the worst, m8.

I'm not creepy

no senpai is what you call someone who is commiting sudoku retard

Is Op commiting honorabru mitsubishi?

Why people move to different countries all the time. I'm already starting to learn the language and I'll try to find a job when i get there. I don't see the big deal

It can also be used in a working context. I could see a very situational sort of relationship where a workplace mentor starts dating a newer employee and she calls him senpai.

Living in Japan now btw, get rekt.

The deal is that you are a huge fucking weeb in denial, the denial just makes it worse, that's all there is to it m8 :^/

>I could see a very situational sort of relationship where a workplace mentor starts dating a newer employee and she calls him senpai.
You should top watching so much hentai, aniki.

You are just as bad as him, don't feel proud.

I'm not a fucking weeb. I don't spend 24 hours a day watching anime. I watch it from time to time but i don't let it control my life

That's kawasaki you dipshit. You're thinking of yobogoya. Fuck you.

You're a weeb. Just accept it... you weeb.

I have so much things I want to tell you but I'll just call you a faggot. No one who isn't a fucked up weeb loser would actually want their wife to call them senpai. You fetishist.

How?

Japan is one of the most oppressive cultures out there. It is completely based on shame. You get some leeway as a foreigner, but you will ALWAYS be a foreigner. You can expect even the people that love you to remind that you're not one of them by casually saying shit like... you use chopstick so well (even after knowing them for 5 years)

Jesus Christ I'm not a fucking weeb. And so what if i have a fetish everyone does

It doesn't seem that oppressive

Look man, I'm willing to accept you for who you are. You should too. I promise I won't think less of you. It's impossible.

Forgive my my mistake sensei, I bring shame upun my famiry.

You don't let it control your life, apart from moving halfway across the world to live out some sexual fantasy.

Lmao, this guy gets it, if you want to live there, sure, but don't try to be a japanese, right?
Yeah, but your fetish is just pathetic.
You sound like a loser too.

They complimented your use of chopsticks? What a bunch of fucking bastards. Seriously though, do you get your definition of oppression from Tumblr?

I'm not moving there for a sexual fantasy

I live in a shitty rural area and hate it. I'm not proud.

But I speak Japanese and make a pretty awesome government salary so again; get rekt.

How is it pathetic? If so much better than me whats your fetish

Don't talk on subway, you might bother someone. Don't talk back to elders, they are wise and always right. Don't leave work before boss, you will be seen as lazy.. plus your soul belong to corp now. Go to drinking parties with boss and coworkers, being an alcoholic is fun and takes sting away from wife who doesn't fuck you anymore. Speaking of which, kid sleeps between parents at night. No more fun times at night.

Shall I continue with the schools there?

Who said I wasn't? Fuck you. I'm moving to Japan, now...

Yeah you do.

It's one of those things that sounds tumblry until you live it. Literally every fucking person you meet will compliment your use of chopsticks. It's infantilizing.

I like drinking and I'm too old for school I'm not seeing a problem so far

Good job. Proud of you now.
Torture, wateroarding and asphixia, get fucked.
Atleast you aren't in denial like Op, follow your dreams, loser.

no they are all socially inept and don't know how to bring up conversations.

the concept of small talk that people from America LOVE (how's the weather, why is this line taking so long, I bought the same bag as you, this restaurant has really good fried chicken, ect....) is completely foreign to them.

If there is no reason to talk to someone then they won't do it... and it is completely acceptable to just ignore someone you don't want to talk to.

>If there is no reason to talk to someone then they won't do it... and it is completely acceptable to just ignore someone you don't want to talk to.
I think I might be japanese.

This fuckimg picture i need to know the story behind this

You need the equivalent of a masters degree in Japanese language to work in corporate. You can probably be an English teacher though.

I gender identity is japanese.
Guy watching gay hentai.

An island full of autismos sounds pretty sweet

I don't need your approval, ass hat. But I'm glad I have your approval, senpai.

Absolutely.

I know that but did someone just kinda kinda in the door and snap this pic of him

Jackie Chan is a real hero.

Teach english like at a school?

Yes.

You will stand out like a sore thumb in any city in Japan. Tokyo... kind of less. People will still talk to you though just to practice their English. This is why I say they suck at small talk, they can't figure out how to bring up a good subject, so they'll just be like... You use chopstick so well.. Or, all foreigners have such nice white teeth.

No, at the rice fields, of course at a school you fucking mongrel.

No.

Did he kill himself afterwards?

Maybe.

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

I always enjoy this one.

>Kimonos
Don't the guys wear other thing? What was it called, a yukata? Anyway, great pasta, kudos to you.

good luck in Japan Ken-Sama!

>oldfag detected

your job options are limited if you can't speak Japanese very well.... You'll be regulated to foreigner jobs like English teacher.

Also expect stereotypes the likes of which you've never seen or expected. They're aren't a lot of foreigners in Japan... and they think all of them speak English, are from USA, and likely rich tourists.

>You will stand out like a sore thumb in any city in Japan.
I know. Me and my buddy go there on vacation almost every year.

>I'm a 1,83cm big ginger
>Buddy is a 1,93cm big nordic viking with a beard almost down to his crotch

It's a lot of fun over there though.

you go to Roppongi?

Tourists are always a fun sight in Japan, no?

Not if you're Asian but can't speak the language that well.... Then they'll stare at you if you fuck up and expect you to act as they do.... Asians in Japan must be Japanese

Too many sluts that crave foreigner dick.

I forgot to add that! As long as there is a somewhat big cultural gap that is. (Except Op, he sounds like an ass)

My brother in-law teaches english in Japan. That whole country laughs at weaboos like you.

Yobogoya is a bucket of horse meat

youtu.be/GfivRAswiJU

You're a bucket of horse meat.

God you're in denial

Your expecting a world of giant eyes, and tentacle rape with many waifus the second day you step foot of the plane, katanas lying around everywhere and giant robot fights, as your blood feels more intouch with your real heritage from this island your inner power awakens and you run at lightning speed out of the airport with a huge katana hanging out of your ass, you look around and this great and wonderful place as the waifus crawl around your tentacles...
Then Japanese immigration telephoto behind you *pssssst nothin personal weeb*
>that's how it works trust me my dads mate invented japan honestly

You would still never call them senpai. You would use the term as reference. As in describing a coworker as a senpai.

Teleport*

FUCK THAT PISSED ME OFF. OF COURSE I KNOW HOW TO USE FICKING CHOPSTICKS.

No you dont, liar.

Ehhh. I had a minor in Japanese and worked as an automotive engineer.

IM FUCKING SICK OF YOUR BULLSHIT

Please kill yourself op, stop degrading my culture and decomposing it into anime and hentai. If you want to be called senpai in Japan, get a fucking job and get promoted, you fat autistic weeaboo.