Taking acid for the first time tonight, /b. Advice? music?

Taking acid for the first time tonight, /b. Advice? music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKRxDP--e-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

watch this movie

Listen to Dark Side of the Moon, of course. Not exaggerating when I say it changed my life.

Make sure it's good acid and not that i25 shit. Trust me that'll fuck you up, and not in the good way.

Also this

listen to Lapalux . It will melt your face off

Don't go into crouching baby holding leg pose.. will fuck u over in a bad trip. ND sing your favorite song that bring's you happiness and that also helps. Also trip out on YouTube bids like watch this on drugs etc.. enjoy getting tippy mayne

thanks all. it's 150ug

listen to this shit

Don't turn into some piece of shit vegan tree loving asshat

Glue Trip - Elbow Pain. Make sure to watch the music video with it.

Thinking on trying acid for the first time. Why should I avoid this i25 thing?

Do it!

Shpongle, Check it out fggt

This

Also I recommend Tennyson. And also Hydrogen Sea - Beating Hearts music video it's fucking amazing.

Watch this if you want to an hero out of boredom...
Only thing worth watching is the trailer and the opening credits.

youtube.com/watch?v=bKRxDP--e-Y

Research Chems meant to imitate acid. They're fine to do but can be potentially harmful in higher doses like 300ug or more.

Also for music listen to Childish Gambinos new album it will make you cry from its beauty.

You are not supposed to watch it sober, you cuck!

Face it, you have shit taste

>B8 m8

Old acidhead here.

If this is your first time, don't do anything that requires you to interact with people you don't know or trust enough to let them know you're high. If you're dropping alone, you can go crazy thinking about things by yourself, so meditate if you get anxious. Meditating on acid is highly recommended. You'll very quickly leave this world and go somewhere completely different. With friends, movies, sex and music are highly recommended, but prefer meditation in silent darkness when alone. If alone, have a pad of paper nearby to write down your thoughts if you think something that needs to be thought.

Acid can provide some extremely valuable transformative insights. Even bad trips can make your life better in the long run (they always have for me). Open yourself up to change and have compassion for yourself, and you'll see a way to make your life happier. Good luck!

after you do it, dont become one of those faggot losers that calls everything "trippy" and acts like hes sooper deep and understands the nature of reality . if you do, i will personally kill you.

Have your friends take you out places. Trust it's way better and just have awesome conversations, listen to any music you'd like, it'll sound good. You won't want to look at screens I don't know why but that's how it is. I got lucky I got to see the rain clouds come over the mountain as we were hiking, we drove down and it followed us, we walked in the rain and then we saw it pass. Later we drove to the beach and yeah it was fun. Oh Also remember to take a piss. Because if you gotta hold it, that's a real bitch. You also might want to examine your life it's pretty interesting. And also it's normal to cry multiple times from stupid beautiful shit.

thank you all, these are all great recommendations. I will be tripping with friends, and will not become a "trippy" asshole.

look at
>pic related

I hope you're not all tripping you gotta have someone to take care of you

Tycho is really great for acid. Ambient in general is a good choice IMO.
Keep a benzo incase of a bad trip.
If the tab is bitter, spit it out.
I recommend swallowing the tab instead of putting it in your mouth for like 15 min.
Look yourself in the mirror.
Remember - drugs exaggerate your emotions. If you feel good, you'll feel better. If you feel bad, you'll feel worse.
Nature is fucking beautiful.
Don't think about your thoughts. Think about anything else. (Suggestions: designing atmospheres, modifying your body, the mechanism of the human body, modeling sounds)
Stay away from unfamiliar people.

I always heard that drinking milk brings you down from a trip if you want it to stop. This true? Obviously not a complete stop but I wonder if it has any effect.

This. If you ever start to get paranoid or freak out just do breathing exercises. It really helps calm you down.

DON'T DO IT

I'd say they can all trip as long as someone with experience is there. If they're all new then for sure they need a sitter.

Oh shit bonus points if you think about time that shit is scary as fuck

Swallowing the tab right away is stupid because it takes a lot longer to feel the effects. The best way to get it in your system is to hold the tab in your gums.

It was OK. About dmt anyway

Lol I've never heard this but it sounds like bullshit

That's for spicy food, nigga lmao

Try really hard not to think about the potential mental health risks, your problems, or negative things, as that sort of thing can really get up in your head if you're not careful.

Definitely don't remember this post and have a 'you are suddenly aware you're breathing and now you can't stop' moment just after taking it.

Have a great trip OP!

Get together with your friends. Others being there help keep you safe from a bad trip or yourself. also i like acid on Psytrance Parties. Best crowd ever

Pink Floyd, anything really

Listen to daddy by korn, OP.

I've been told that listening to that album while watching the wizard of oz with the sound off will really geek you out. I plan on giving it a go next trip I take