Did the christmas cum bottles guy come around this year? I haven't been checking up on Sup Forums lately

did the christmas cum bottles guy come around this year? I haven't been checking up on Sup Forums lately.

Nope didn't show up this year or last

He was here last year. Said his gf found the bottles and tossed them.

He did last year but only with 2 bottles because his bird found his collection and they broke up as a result

Wasn't him, we all were here and waited for him and he didn't show up. The gf thing was the year before btw scame

Also, heard he was into some shady shit to make ends meet, and was getting paranoid as a result.

I remember wondering wtf am I doing with my life as we waited for a guy who saves cum to arrive like he was jesus

He died to absolve us all of our sins of masturbating

we need to have a second coming

Aww men

Tried saving my cum but fucking hell, the smell of it after a few days. No idea how the guy stomached opening up the bottle to add to it.

>second coming

I did it for a few weeks in a plastic bag and then it ended up spilling all overy coin collection

>I haven't been checking up on Sup Forums lately.

you fuck! you've been posting this thread 100 times a day for a week now, fuck off it's over.

do you know why so many people have been reposting this same thread? its because he is one person that was doing something different on this board. I'm sure that this thread will be posted 1000's of more times because jizzbottles is somebody that everyone remembers.

>many people have been reposting

bullshit, it was one person posting all the threads.

not everybody spends 6 hours on Sup Forums like you do dude. if you never had a really jizzmas then I really feel sorry for you and hope that something cool comes for your time on Sup Forums.

nice

He is the Jesus Sup Forums deserves.

I've got a decent piss bottle collection. But I could not keep it for a whole year. I empty them out every week or two weeks max. The smell even then is atrocious. If you have never smelled stale piss before, it's pretty disgusting.

But cum? Nah I wouldn't do that. Seems weird.

fucking newfag

Does Neil Patrick Harris have the AIDS? He looks so thin.

That's really nice and edgy bro. You must be one of the cool kids, aren't 'ya?

Hey man it was a serious question, has he some kind of illness? He doesn't look healthy at all.

You can't save it.

What do you mean saving it? Come on user this is not a I got you thing.

I found another pic. Guy looks rough as hell.

hes just a faggot, probably has a bunch of STD's though since its rumored at one party he sucked a hundred dicks,.

it was fake, he wasnt here last year

You can get STD from sucking a dick? Don't the stomach juices kill it?

newfag

in a row?

All at the same time.

He can open wide.

You need to pay attention in school boy, when you have sex or such dick there will be microscopic injuries on the dick so blood cells will be going inside of your mouth. You just need some tiny cut on your gums, lips or the inside of your mouth to catch the nastiest shit.

Same goes the other way around, if you get you dick sucked by someone with a STD, shit can get into your bloodstream too.