You have 60 seconds to identify a flaw in this gorgeous woman's perfect beauty!

you have 60 seconds to identify a flaw in this gorgeous woman's perfect beauty!

She never came back last night to show off!

Dude, I saw this yesterday, a day before that, and a day before that. Fuck off

Skin too dark
Hair wrong color
Botox Lips
Not enough ass
Wrong color eyes

my sincerest apologies!

Its a trap

Especially since you said it would just be a bit.. I waited two hours!

i wish you would be available a few hours earlier!

fake eyebrows
too much makeup
fucked up lips
whore

I really cant though, I have to wait for all the family to leave the house first. the last thing i want is my first fap to these babes to be interrupted!

how long till you're family stops staying over nightly?

Friday....

we'll try again tonight but seriously if it gets interrupted it gets interrupted!

Is there no way to get whatever the interruption would be out of the way beforehand?

Also I know this might be reaching, but any chance since the thread didn't happen last night and I held off fapping again... could add a third girl?

>could add a third girl?
just might happen!>Is there no way to get whatever the interruption would be out of the way beforehand?
I meant for you, start earlier when i'm freely available and if you have to pause then you'll just enjoy it more hwen you start again!

Well if you have time right now family isnt here yet...

Wont be much of a competition if we keep stopping and starting though. Really wanted to have a good 1 to 2 hour fap session with these babes

Photoshopped. Needs a lot of face/body make up. Personality is compromised as she's willing to be photographed nude. Not marriage material. Would allow husband to leave home hungry and horny. Would delegate raising any children to daycare or nanny. Either not religious or is willingly sinning. -25/10

Conspiracy theory: threads like this (and maybe all of Sup Forums in general-- hell, maybe the entire internet) are designed to raise beta males' standards to unrealistic heights, so that they spend their wretched existence in their own fantasy worlds and never have the opportunity to reproduce. Whoever is running the show is clearly a Darwinist, with natural selection at heart. Maybe also classist intentions? Keep the lower middle class, slobbering, overweight sheeple eating doritos out of their neckbeards in their mothers' basements while alpha men with real lives actually go out into the world and interact with breathing women. Thoughts Sup Forumsrothers?

you've got it all wrong.

okay so you want to go at it now?

Well we probably only have about 30 minutes to an hour max.

Up to you op, i'll do some fapping now.