Best proof of G-d's existence? I've come up with one solid proof of evidence so far...

Best proof of G-d's existence? I've come up with one solid proof of evidence so far.. " The Virgin Mary apparitions" and " The miracles of Fatima" In b4 hurrrrr durrrr thousands of people hallucinated at one time hurrr.

Right.... At one time right??

You atheists never fail to amuse me... " god can come down from heaven and prove himself to you and you 'tards would still be in denial.

Hurrr I'm an atheist and I can't see air so it doesn't exist hurrrr" retards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Implying the Bible wasn't rewritten
The Bible was rewritten more than that Pirate bay has been taken down

I could travel to buttfuck nowhere and buy better bait from a redneck who pulls worms out of his wife's rotting cunt.

Not an argument.

It is an argument, look at all the different bible versions. They were all once the same. "I want to drink but can't, better change the rules"
I don't support Atheism, but get your Shit together Christianity

Thousands of people have deep seated religious beliefs and want to believe they saw the virgin mary.

Case closed

Even atheists and muslims saw it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ

Well there goes my argument

But what about other religions?
Multiple religions have proof of their gods existence as well, which religion is the one true religion, with undeniable proof of it being the one true god?

go, waste your time with your fantasy friend

Anyone who has studied bibliohistory knows that tht christian bible has been rewritten and re-mistranslated repeatedly over the centuries.

Science, being based on phenomenal observation, and open to new findings, if far more reliable than some antiquated moralism from ages past.

OP ignoring the FACT that the bible has been rewritten and edited no less than five times.

You poor deluded fool.

>Not an argument.
ignorant god cuck

The Gnostic Gospels. Elaine Pagels.

The books in the Bible were carefully selected and edited. Many were left out, and not because of God, but because a council of people decided it.

Humans are incredibly good at deluding themselves. Witness accounts are not empirical evidence.

I'm an atheist because I believe that there isn't enough evidence to disprove the null hypothesis that there is no higher power. Scientific advancements have shown that things that were total mysteries to us could eventually be explained without the need for a higher power so there is no reason to believe mysteries we cannot solve now need a higher power to be explained.

Hey is OP still here I've got a idea to throw at you,

>Multiple religions have proof of their gods existence as well, which religion is the one true religion, with undeniable proof of it being the one true god?

The napkin religion is the one true religion

I don't believe in atheism, kek

>not knowing that we created ourselves which makes humanity itself god

The dubs of truth have spoken

>I have no rebuttals so I'll just call their arguments invalid

You can easily prove air exist dumbfuck.