I hate women. i love to see them hurt/killed/dead

i hate women. i love to see them hurt/killed/dead.
lets start a women hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NSFW_GGIF/comments/4itp45/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2CWAzHZSej0
youtube.com/watch?v=G9Y5Dhzciyc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy's got the right idea!

in that case wwyd

no kill yourself

you posted one picture. great job, faggot.

Will you spare lesbian pedos?
Mommy will take good care of your daughters.

Nicole Simpson

i hate men. i love to see them hurt/killed/dead.
lets start a men hate thread.

reddit.com/r/NSFW_GGIF/comments/4itp45/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/

OP is obviously huge virgin faggot who faps to his mom imagesň
fuck you, you fucking virgin beta shit

>i hate women. i love to see them hurt/killed/dead.
May I ask why?

satanic trips...

dude I have a girlfriend that gets off on being beaten, humiliated, basically used as a cumhole, and shes convinced i have respect for her... I work in a job that is predominately female and have worked my way up so now i have 48 women working under me who I mess with regularly for my own amusement.... life is good

what happen here ?? story ??

Go raid a feminist website
Man the harpoons

What the fuck are you doing?

Kek

I'm just going to put this here...

Aww, did da poor widdle loser get rejected? Go fuck yourself, beta pussy.

So why do you hate women, Jimmy?

Too soon?

Too soon

404 not found

I can fly
wait

Fuck off closet faggot. Just come out that you take dick.

>two women kill machete
What the fuck kind of grammar is this.

>"Daddy, there is a scary Mexican under my bed."

Someone have the .webm of the big titties woman in a red t-shirt getting decapitated?
Mexican cartel thing, i guess.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2CWAzHZSej0

Bamp and merry christmas!

youtube.com/watch?v=G9Y5Dhzciyc&feature=youtu.be

what even is this?

upset wifey is upset

You mean a normal rekt thread?

That hip is very dislocated. Shell be lucky to ever walk again.

they sound as retarded as the liederhosen they wear

>euthanize yoself

He's right you know

what about dance? will she ever dance again?

>i hate women

lmao

ahahahhah

good gawd there is some top tier cringe in this thread already. keep it up, you maladjusted queers, make my morning a hoot!

Breakdance, maybe.

>make my morning a hoot!

I hear that. If only they didn't feel so good to cum inside.

Triggered

you must be 18 or older to post here.
anyways
kys.
your mother didnt raise you up to be such a digrace to her.

Too soon

What's going on here?

too soon bro

do what this nigger says

Kys sjw swine

Good part is she is taller now

choke on a dick with the dead meme

Too fag

nazis

oj simpsons son goes on a killing spree.

Here on Sup Forums? Good luck femqnon

THE FUCK
I look like her and I'm a trap at the beginning.

I'm an active member of the KU Klux Klan if you'd like information for your local membership.

>"reality" tv

You meant having fun

More?

tits or GTFO you cunt

yeah triggered alright, triggered my fucking funny bone, hell that redpill post alone is at the apex of the mountain of cringe material i've seen in my few years here. which one of you self-hating, mommy-issues having nerds is responsible for such gold? you deserve many medals.

Fuck all of her holes. Cum in eyes.

This is so hot and degrading.

Eyephone, what are you doing outside of Zezima's?

i didnt say he wasnt having fun

I hate humans, let's start a human hate thread

most humans hate you too

where is that from?

>thought they were playing cards around her dead body...
whoops

way fuckin to soon..

sauce on that?

Let's play a game of Over/Under

Average # of actual GFs between the literal misogynists that occupy this thread have had in their lives: over/under 0.5

Average # of times between the literal misogynists that occupy this thread they have had sex in their lives: over/under 0.5

Average age of the literal misogynists that occupy this thread: over/under 15.5

Average # of hugs the literal misogynists that occupy this thread received from their moms growing up: over/under 3.5

Average # of times the pussy ass, dicksucking in daydreams, terrified of life malingering literal misogynists that occupy this thread got their asses kicked or ruthlessly roasted by their big sister growing up: over/under 35.5

Average # of times per day the literal misogynists that occupy this thread look down at their fucking shoelaces whenever they walk by any woman?

Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

I'd go on about how fucked up you all are, but I'll restrain myself right now.

Just hope one day that you will never have a hard life even nearly as those who have ever lost their loved ones.

I bet a lot of kike women were sexually assulted.

Sweden. The news tried to cover it up. The woman was tortured and killed by refugees.

big surprise that the majority of pictures posted here are nazi related. goddamnit this shit is so funny it's painful. more edges than fucking porygon. so cliche that i'm beginning to believe it's all bait and i fell for it harder than these guys fall on their faces when they are even remotely close to a woman, heaven forbid they have to actually speak to one! no way, not me, it's so much easier for my ass- the paragon of timidity and pseudo-stunted masculinity- to post pictures of violence against/exploitation of women, just so you understand how much i really don't give a fuck wink wink nod nod that literally no woman ever would give me the time of day

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

I'd go on about how fucked up you all are, but I'll restrain myself right now. Just hope one day that you will never have a hard life even nearly as those who have ever lost their loved ones.
You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

You have the complexion of a hot dog

That's why I let guys fuck me. It's easier than talking to women. I'm not gay but I've just excepted it.

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

reported for being this new

Why are the eyes open, with focus?