Would you rather have

Would you rather have
>A 5/10 who is supportive emotionally and financially, non-controlling, never cheats and never wants to argue with you.
>A 9/10 who is abusive, controlling and never allows you to have a relationship with ANYONE else.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zXlcwQvJsng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If looks are more important than living life, then 9/10.

The 5/10, always. People forget that 5/10 is average.

9/10
fuck until she gets too annoying, then discard

Incorrect. Obtain five of 10 for financial support, cheat, and fuck nine of 10 anyway.

what kind of financial support are we talking here?

assuming 5 is average, uh fucking duh 5/10, what are you retarded? dumb thread, sage.

well i like the fact that 9/10 never wants me to have a relationship w anyone else, along with being somewhat controlling as i see those as qualities of loyalty. however if she was a cheater/or someone that simply used me for $ then id def go with 5/10

actually nevermind,
>never wants to argue
im not dating some spineless bitch, have some goddamn conviction

I've had both. 5/10 is better.

That's an awful lot of lip from the five of 10.

Sadly, average is getting worse year by year. At least in the states.

You dear sir are missing an important factor to make an educated decision...

as well as being controlling...does she also allow you to fuck her daily?

If so..9/10 all day. But if she is a prude and the 5/10 also is horny as hell...I'd probably go 5/10 (again if these are the ONLY two options)

what? im asking how much money she would give me
its gotta be worth it

dumbass

Been dating a 5/10 with those perks for 6 years and I gotta say, I'd rather stay with her than a minute with a 9/10 like that.

Not sure you've ever been in an argument with a girl. These events aren't simple disagreements that can be reasoned over logically.

i have, and its before than some "i dont want to upset you" bullshit
and let us suppose that we never have a reason to argue in the first place, we agree on everything, or can come to fast compromise
whythe hell would i wanna date a mirror of myself

better**

definitely want the 5/10

I'm fucking living this situation
My first gf was an honest 9.5/10 but was like you said pretty abusive ( it was a really complicated thing)
The girl I'm with now is a 6/10 but she really loves me, pays for me, buys gifts for me and after I told her I hate arguing we almost never argued again.
I still miss my first gf everyday and want to dump this current one

I've got the same as your first situation except shes a 6/10 so I'm fucked

Defiently average looking rather than 9/10, cant be fucked with that

How can a woman be controlling?
And what do you mean by relationship with anyone else? Like, even a normal family relationship with my grandma, whom I see once a year? I need more details about the 9/10. If she isn't going to cheat, why not take her?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zXlcwQvJsng

xX