Hey Sup Forums i need advise

hey Sup Forums i need advise.

my best friend kinda wants to kill her self and she tried like 7 times.

after 2 times she said she'll be fine and after a month she tried 5 more times w/o telling me, she keeps saying that she doesn't want any help or anything like that and just wants to be left alone.

the reason is because she made a guy kill him self and feels guilt

and now her dad might have cancer and she really loves her dad and she completely stopped talking with everyone.

wtf should i do if she keeps saying how she doesn't want any help and her parents know

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyaKumcg050
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly not much you can do man, she's gotta open up herself you can't force her but you don't want to watch her die.

Just be honest and even if you bother the shit out of her explain that you wont sit back and let her die because you care or whatever your reasoning is. If she wont take help then then thats it brother.

You tried and she needs to give the same effort back.

if she's ok after 7 attempts, you have nothing to worry about

i remember telling her that first time she tried and she called me egoistic

because to what she claimed it wasn't about making her feel better but making my self feel better so i can say "atleast i tried"...

either trying to get as much attention
or has serious mental problems

you can help her in either way
spend as much time with her (even if you'll not get laid) and try to be supportive, she needs a change of pace
or consult a doctor and get her to the hospital

Then shes an idiot to think that you wanting to care but she wont let you in is her fault.she should know its not so you don't look bad its her own skewed depressed POV and shes fucked up for saying that. Tell her that

If she havent died after 7 attempts, maybe she's inmortal.

Rape her or try to kill her to see if she wants to stay alive or not.
If she does, problem solved.
If not, enjoy.
Trust me, im engineer.

Why is your friend so bad at killing herself?

Is she that much of a failure at everything else she tries?

Also, nobody made that guy kill himself but himself. Your friend may be a cunt, but she's not responsible for another person's suicide.

honestly, how the fuck do you fuck up killing yourself 7 times? LOL

bitch needs to die and be removed from he gene pool

Seconding rape. Nothing will put the pep back in her step like a little dick she never knew she needed in her life - and her asshole!

And what better way to get over a cancerous father than a fat cum blast right in the eyeball?

Didn't read. But if she """"tried"""" to commit suicide 7 times and failed:
1. She wasn't really trying, jut wanted attention
2. She deserves to die

Tell me about how she made a guy kill himself, I'm curious.

Tell her how to fucking use a rope. Dumb niggers these days...

she cheated on him and felt guilt

no idea she said pills and hanging her self but she just said she kept fainting and waking up in the hospital.

If after 7 times she didn't manage to kill herself she has a reason to try harder

my sides, if someone want to kill themself it happens. She obviosly wants attention not more not less.

>no idea she said pills and hanging her self but she just said she kept fainting and waking up in the hospital.
she is lying

i only believe the pills since i was there in the hospital

Underrated Post

I'd suggest you to stay away from her. She's really toxic, and in a few time you will want to "hang out" with her.

>She cheated on him

Aaaaand there goes my sympathy. Teach her to do it right or at least double down on an heroing. She's either lying for attention, or pussying out.

Is her hair dryed?

still my best friend for over a year , cant just leave her

no

Savage

have sex with her

Sure you can leave her. Obviously she doesn't give a fuck what you think if she wants to be left alone to figure out how to tie a rope right.

Then leave her alone; you're being selfish.
So is she, but that's the world we live in.

>7 times suicide
Fucking attantionwhore.
Women fale at literally everything.

/thread
If she wanted to killherself, she would. Stupid bitches

>fale

fuck her in the pussy

DAD?!

youtube.com/watch?v=fyaKumcg050

a suicide attempt isnt thinking "i wanna die!" then not doing it, it is attempting suicide and not succeeding due to something outside of your power. your friend isnt going to kill herself, and if she does, thats one less attention whore on this planet.

this OP

if she made a guy kill himself why would you save her

>fale
this was so stupid a certain part of me became a feminist. fuck you user

whos the real retard here

who is in the pic?

1st try fear
2nd and so on attention your bitch friend wants attention shove your dick and tell her you love her or let her go and seek atetntion elsewhere maybe one day she finaly dcides to be a hero

she posted here around a year ago , she also posted tits but i never saved

thanks user. i've seen her before so i was curious

What's wrong?

How do you fail to kill yourself? If you truly want to do it, you'd have done it by now. Tell her to stop being a pussy, either admit she doesn't want to an hero or to get on and do it already

This.
There are few 100% working ways to go out.
All of them are common.
Even if you have no firearm or a knife, razor blade is not hard to find.

Just let her kill herself. The world is too over populated to save the ones who want to throw away their lives.

>made a guy kill him self and feels guilt

why not make a suicide pact, so on New Year's day, you both do it together, but when she is guzzling the pills like a greedy little goose, you'll be snacking away on some tasty tic tacs (just dont get the orange and green kinds, it really gives it away), isn't that cheeky?

Mate overpopulation is a problem in non white countries.
While we are kiling ourselves shitskins are fucking and immigrating.

u

The whole world is overpopulated

I know English on speaking level.
Still have problems in writing.
Excuse me.Not enough practice.

I live in Siberia and must not agree with you.
Few places are empty.

>she cheated
>failed to kill self 7 times
>made somebody kill themselves for their own wrong doing

Human failure detected

Sounds like she's only doing this because she regrets her actions to her boyfriend, despite already feeling regret. Get her some help, let her talk to someone who can professionally handle this. The fact that she feels guilt is already a sign that she wants to change (something?), and that should be a starting point. Plus, if she kills herself when her father is already dealing with a fact that he might have cancer, that's even more damaging to not only you, but to her family as well.
Have you done research on how to help someone who won't accept help?

exactly. I can look around the room i'm in and find 5 decent ways to kill myself. Maybe they just lack the creativity to do it/be a productive member of society

First of all, the fact that her friend killed himself and she thinks it's her fault is the problem. He was obviously stupid. People don't kill themselves unless they're stupid. Now her dad dying sucks but her dad would hate to know she killed herself. Thus tell her to stop thinking about stupid shit and get on with her life.

/thread

>made a guy kill him self
>7 attempts at killing self
You'd be doing yourself a huge service if you just got the fuck right out of Dodge.

See this right here? This right here.

Wish u luck, OP. Have a nice day.

> Who's*
> here?*

You. It's you.

This

I'm afraid.
Mate, don't do that.
I see in my room only 3 ways to an hero.
If you see more maybe you have taught about suicide before.

Nope
I just like spiky things

We've got, 2 knives, one rope, a window and some of these freaky eyedrop painkillers (the box says they are poisonous about 20 times, so..

But I wouldn't do that, i'm not a faggot

says the feminist

but that was a joke user, he didn't really become a feminist, you see.

It was a joke. Get it.

Ha ha, that is what we say to jokes, user

I won't help a whore. You're alone on this

underage b&

better lock her up in an institution/hospital for few weeks to keep her alive

Shaggy?