I have a question Sup Forums

I have a question Sup Forums

Long story short, I've been thinking about killing myself for quite a while (around 8-10 months) and I'm too much of a pussy to do it any other way rather than putting the barrel of a gun in my mouth vertically and taking the top of my head off. It has the highest "success" rate if you will, and I won't feel a thing.

However I live in cuck central (Australia) and getting your hands on a gun here is hard as fuck, thanks to the Port Arthur massacre in 1996 and our cuck Prime Minister at the time John Howard that made it very VERY difficult to get firearms.

What I was thinking is, you can pay $150 here and do a firearms safety course, thats what you need to apply for a licence etc. Dont worry I don't want a licence and I don't have the money to buy a weapon cause they are stupid fucking expensive, but you basically learn about how to operate a weapon (Revolver, Glock, Ruger and double barrell shotgun) and then fire them each about 4-5 times to prove you can safely use them.

What are the chances of if I was to do it, how quickly i could turn a pistol into my mouth and pull the trigger without the instructor stopping me? I've practiced with a toy gun but obviously a real one is much heavier and if i try to move it into my mouth too quickly I could smack myself in the teeth and then by that time the instructor would have stopped me etc.

Any advice? Inb4 dontkillyourself.

>ex gf's nudes for attention, Good advice gets her instagram. Go.

This bitch

dont do that shit nigga. youll ruin their business.

Do you have a car or access to one? Plug the exhaust with a hose, roll down the window a bit and put it in. Get in the car, put on some tunes and turn the key. It's a completely painless way to go and, unless someone finds you and pulls you out of the car, you will die.

That said, yeah, don't kill yourself.

I've always wondered how this works and been hesitant as I find it hard to believe it would be pleasant, kind of like how people tell you that drowning is peaceful. Like yeah good luck feeding me that shit, suffocating under water and feeling your lungs fill up with liquid can't be pleasant.

as good as it gets ..

/thread LOL

What's wrong with a plastic bag over the head? You basically just fall asleep

Helium tank suicide. Quick and painless. That or lay your neck on a rail in front of a train, you'll die before you feel a thing.

I'd use the shotgun.

But yeah if you're not a pussy and actually do it quickly there's no way they could stop you. You could also pull the gun on them to stop them from stopping you. It is, you know, a gun.

First off, why are you even thinking about this? What's so wrong in your life that makes you not want to live? I'm genuinely curious.

Second, if that girl in that picture is really your ex, why did she become your ex? And do you have more pictures of her that you're willing to post?

Also, how old are you? And what are some good things in your life that make you happy right now?

Faggot. Fuck off to reddit

What is a reddit? Also, go fuck yourself, you gay, homosexual cocksmoker.

"cocksmoker" really saved you there.

Practice putting it to your temple, not your mouth idiot. You're more likely to fuck that up and blow a hole through the back of your neck or shoot the front of your face off... then you'll be committed and never get another chance. Barrel to the temple faggot, you already failed life, don't fail at killing yourself!

this

I feel like a massive OD on pills would be the way to go...
Also, post more of your ex's tits, those are fantastic...

OP, do yourself a favour and jump off something high enough to break your legs. Go to hospital, get Morphine.

Two things will happen: One, you'll understand what real pain is and how much you would give to not have the pain and be so grateful when it subsides, and two: Morphine will make you happy as fuck and you won't want to kill yourself.

You'll feel the peace you've been seeking your whole life without having to die for it. There's a LOT of evidence of reincarnation and do you really want to take the chance that you'll be catapulted into a new life that could be in India or Africa where instead of a cushy first world country, you're starving and have malaria?

Don't be so quick to throw away a good life because you have no idea how much worse you could make it for yourself.

>What is a reddit?
whatever you say
>gay, homosexual
project much

Train is the highest success rate. Just place your head right where the wheel would be and it will cut your head clean off. You can listen to music to ease through the cries of the train.

simple. either hold the gun to the instructor and tell him to back away or just outright shoot him then yourself.

Hahahah
What is the evidence for reincarnation?

>You could also pull the gun on them to stop them from stopping you. It is, you know, a gun.

Kek'ed so hard my penis flew away