Previous:The rules are very simple:
>claim your 2D waifu
>post pics of your waifu
>keep ERP and RP to a minimum
>insult other waifus
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

The whole tsun thing is much more cute when Mako does it.

Well if we're talking about just watching, then the only two you REALLY need to watch is the Unlimited Blade Works series(not the movie) and then Fate/Zero. Then it's just a case of waiting until the Heaven's Feel movies are out. There's also stuff like the VN that you can read, there's a couple of games and there's Prisma Illya if you really want to but I wouldn't. Whatever you do, stay away from the Deen adaptations, they're awful.

I don't like being mean!

Do you even want me to ask?

Hey, I feel like I owe the babby a shot or two for earlier.

Nou!

Sometimes feeling bad about the past is what helps you learn, I think.

I dunno that I can say the other DDs don't have nice weapons, I used to main NIN and quite liked the daggers.

Thanks for the advice, I'll have to try it out. I don't know what I'm so worried about anyway, I used to play SCH.

Thanks user I didn't even know that was a board.

Me and cars go way back, I haven't rode a bus in like 8 years.
Had the same feeling about this van. 14 years of loyal service. Grandparents bought it new and handed down.
Good luck on the wiring. Had to do some on a XR600 and it was a bitch.

If I ever get to point I can do car builds, Imma hit up /o/.

Have some more cute. Jesus I'm becoming such a weeb, what will my parents think.

Claim

Baka, forgot pic.

カラミチーマス

(Calamity Masu)
I don't see the point in making one and never using it... Besides it's too late now anyway.

The past is the only thing you can learn from.

I really didn't like the daggers. The Bow was okay, but I still wanted a DD with a Sword.

Well, then you'll do just fine if you played SCH anyway. Barriers are a bit less powerful, but you have your RNG as an AST

Sup here
Lady eboshi claimed

The RNG is the best part of playing an AST, until it fucks you. Like when you draw spear multiple times in a row and can't do anything.

I claim him.
I know he's a guy, but...

If your waifus don't let you play SimEarth they're a shit

I feel like a cute guy in a dress counts. Maybe.

Bunny is best waifu on Sup Forums

Waifu, husbano same thing realy
But you dont have any kind of taste choosing male

I am not tsun!

Be savage!

You know the answer to that!

Hehehe, that you do.

Nou!

Server transfer and shitty ping are all you need. :^)

My dad is into cars, but he was in jail for most my life. So I never really got the chance to explore what I was into, and ended up settling on MMOs. Now that I've got a job, and finally had the push to figure out what I want in life, I came to the answers of pilot, or mechanic. And pilot is expensive, so mechanic it was.
She had to get a new motor for it, but she loves that car enough to do it. She's a huge Jimmie Johnson fan, and even has the dashed signed twice.
Eh, a simple cut will do. Cut off the crispy connector, crimp and duct tape a new one on, and hopefully that'll solve the issue.

Haha, they'll tell you to just get a Civic for 3k.

WEEEEEEEB!
>Have a bumper sticker I made cause of these threads

I don't see a problem with spear... you can heal a bit faster or support the best dps in his damage by letting him hit faster

Don't worry, Husbandos are allowed too and this one is extra cute

Thanks for yesterday.

Real best waifu

Man this is mest up

Me
So it's fate/zero > fate/stay > unlimited?
I have the VN downloaded and started, but I just got a few games recently that have kept me busy

You are totally tsun!

If you want me to be savage I can be.

I totally do know the answer to that.

He was so mean earlier.

Nou!

Spear only affects oGCD skills though, so there are a limited number of times that it's actually useful. Unless they've changed that since I've played.

I'm writing a kinda sad story. Its kinda more "coming of age"-ish though. But it's sad at a lot of parts and shows how the MC responds to a lot of different events. Some happy, some sad. It has aspects of Drama, Romance, and most definitely Slice of Life. I'm doing it in a form of a diary. I might make a manga version of it if I feel like it though.
Who wants to know a little about the story?

agreed

Fucking furro.

I am doing a sort of like this to
Throw some i am interested

You're welcome!

Well, in the middle of a raid fight pretty much everyone has something on GCD. So I don't see a downside to it... but yeah, I still use royal road with spear too and hope I don't draw it again soon.

If I still get it... fuck it, use it. Better having it away. I might even use it on myself to get Draw faster

Nah, in terms of anime you just wanna go UBW>Fate/Zero. If you're reading the VN then it doesn't matter what order you do the other two in if you do the VN first. UBW is one of the routes in the VN, but the adaptation is really really good, and Fate/Zero is a prequel.

u wot?! fite me irl before I ban you to the shadow realm

I feel you.
Single mom til my teens.
I have so many fucking hobbies it's ridiculous.
Only ones that really stick are cars and IT.
My army job deals with satellite communication and I nerd out over the intricacies.

Almost did the pilot thing, have two hometowns and both have small airports. One of them Ollie North ran the contra money through.

Can't wait for my shinobu peek. Also another one that's rather lewd.

The cuteness is so strong, would treat like a queen.

She's good but does she play Tetris at full speed

You can't ban me if there is nowhere to be banned from. Also triangles a best.

Yes, but I'm going to beat your bitch-ass so hard that every other bitch-ass Duelist will retire in bitch-ass shame! It'll be called, the "Bitch-Ass Retirement Plan", named after you, ya bitch-ass!

The problem as well is that spear only affects skills that are used AFTER it was cast, so it requires you to work with your party members in a way that you usually can't I think. Or just cast it on yourself, that can work.

me
It really made a huge difference.

Dubs Bantz

I didn't know that... god damn, this is ridiculous then. I'd have to time it before a tank usess a gcd or before the dps check...

well, good thing to know, I'll keep it in mind.

Show us. I want to cringe! (I'm kidding)

Already? How so?

If it's a prequel, should I not watch that one first? And what's the difference between fate/stay and fate/zero?

No one can achieve such an impossible task.
shit...
also, your taste in geometric figures is terrible >:^)
good lord! I just got roasted, better call keemstar

Whoever gave me the tip about /w/.
I love you.
I wish I could hug you.
The clarity is just the tops.

That's what you think

KITTY!

Since when?!

Always savage. Sweep the legs, no mercy.

Then I don't have to say it!

He a bro, he a bully.

Nou!

I was just kinda in poverty, with no real way out. Got in a fight with my aunt, and she kicked me out. Live with my mom now, and me and my aunt have since made up, and talk much more easily. But when I was living with her, I was hardly allowed to do anything without explaining details to her, so I eventually just stopped trying to do things, and played games.
I've found cars, bikes, and MMOs are my things. Which really pisses me off that it took so long for me to get into cars. We had an old 70's Mustang sitting in the driveway FOREVER, till she sold it to my uncle? Cousin? Somewhere out in Tennessee. AND THAT WAS LITERALLY 2 YEARS AGO! I love my RX7, but that would have been a kick ass land barge to have.
Huh, me and Anya have a friend who does that kinda shit I think. But he hates it cause his higher ups are pricks.

Eh, there's a shit ton of airports all around the San Diego areas. I'm just too poor for it.

I really need to start looking into some stickers. If I can't fix the shit, I might as well own the damn thing till the end of time!

I'm not talking about what you taught me to do.
I meant how you kept me company.
It was Houki I believe.

you don't mean to tell me.... is it really possible?!

I know i shoudnt interfer but i cant help hearing that you argue ovet geometric figure and anyone white a bit of brain can tell that septacle are the best

I'm a purist. Also, I'm a loyalist, not something you would know about ofcourse~
Are we posting desktops? Check this clusterfuck of colour.

>Neptune

Then I'm still glad I could help. No idea how exactly it helped, but as long as it did, I'm glad it did.

Dame who can you fond your folder in suche a mess

Anytime. That board's been good through the years, something for everyone.

/hr/ has some good stuff pop up from time to time too.

How're you doing today?

You're damn right it is

Yeah it's a really poorly-designed skill, they really need to change it but they probably won't. I just try to reroll it every time it comes up.

You can do, but Fate/Zero assumes you know things about Fate/Stay Night.

Since forever! Though I did unlock your deredere side I guess.

I'll be savage if I have to! And I'm good at sweeping the legs, you know.

Nope, you don't need to say it at all.

I guess he's earned bullying rights, really.

Nou!

Here I go, this is basically the plot.
12 Year Old Takagi Yuuki lives in Osaka, Japan. Her father works at a multinational corporation while her mother takes care of her at home. One day Takagi's father gets promoted. The downside to this promotion is that Takagi-san and her family have to move to Los Angeles, California. Being an outsider to this country gives her trouble making friends. As time goes on she eventually enters her teenage years and more turmoil insues as she experiences teenage angst, United States style. She gets less introverted over time, eventually finding a few friends. Eventually her Highschool years end and she has a decision whether to study abroad. She wants to go back home where she's most familiar with but she also wants to stay in LA because she has a lot of memories there. Eventually she picks one and then the book skips to her mid-twenties and her journey of becoming a responsible adult. Eventually she has children and the story ends on a happy note (though most of the story was sad and dramatic).

I'm still working on it. Right now I'm designing the maim characters.

psh... rhombicuboctahedron is the best
>loyalist, not something you would know about ofcourse
oi, you trying to imply something? >:^(
WHAT KIND OF MAN POSSESSES THAT AMOUNT OF POWER?!

I don't, I just stare at the screen in confussion and reevaluate my life as I think how much of my life I'm wasting as I start to cry. :)

I know the poor feel. That's why I joined.
Rest of my fam was military too, so kind of that.
It's funny my mom and aunt did the same thing.
Waiting to buy this from my grandma. Total rust bucket, but worked on it with my grandad, so many feels.

These threads have brought out the faggoty goodness in me. I just wanna be super nice to everyone. Sorry for that. Also running on no sleep, caffeine and nicotine right now so I'm loopy and enjoy the conversion.

Same here. Thankfully the other skills are bonkers though. Putting a raid wide damage buff of... 5 or 10 % I think.

Sounds like life 101. It's interesting. Be sure to put in some teenage romance too.

So zero is a prequel that assumes you know something about the original? That's fucking confusing

Well yeah you really did.
I was barely thinking about what I did or my missing friend.
Doing good, you?
Sounds like a good backstory so far.
Now you have to spice things up.

I am not tsun, and only dere for you!

I thought you were good at pinning!

Maaaaaaybe a little.

Nou!

I thought about it, but I wouldn't have made it through training most likely. Not because I lack the discipline, but with how I am, it'd just be hard.
Love it with my mom lots more, but I miss my doge. Couldn't bring her because my grandma would flip her shit. So I go over and try to see her every now and again.
Same exact kind man! Only this one was pinkish/purple. Almost like a light plum.

>We desktop posting now?

I am not realyinto that kind of story but i think i see the potencial here
I whish you good luck tho becaus (i think) dramatic story are a fine pain in the ass to right
Finding the real balence betwen a Moove your ass fagot hero and a All the fuking univers hate me sroty

Ye

That's good then. Do you want to talk again? Although I don't have a topic at hand...

Your girlfriend still has to pound the deredere into your tsuntsun :^)

It's chill in here. I've been on Sup Forums for ages and these sorts of threads come and go, but it's good to see them when they pop up and stick around.

Don't worry about being nice, there's plenty of people like that here, myself included. Everyone's got a story and they're all interesting.

Good to hear. Up to much in particular? It's the last day off for me and then it's back to work. Just relaxing here while using my two dogs as foot warmers.

Tf2 style

We need Dawn! My perfect waifu

The best waifu that's who

It's a '65 tho.
I almost didn't make it. Weighed 315lbs last year.
So the pt is fucking killer.
Got stupid lucky with first station. Space unit, might as well be air force. Hell I live on an AF base.
I miss my doges too. Had 4.

And I love your desktop. cute anime grill, car, alot good goin on.

It's just nice to find nice people. Being new to where I live I don't know a whole lot of people.
You people keep me feeling not too alone.

Ho i might just realise somthing
Do i have to have a heavy bacstory to post here?
Dos pepol white nothing special belong there?

So I have the power? ;^)
Well... that's very rood of you ; - ;

I don't really have a topic as well.
I'm bad at this.
I work evenings this week so I can laze around most of the day.
I have nothing.

Uhm, where are you from pal?
Just a joke, you know I like you, you filthy anthro fucker.

You have part of the power.

S-SHUT UP CHARA!

Eh, I wasn't sure of the exact year. I was just taking a shot in the dark.
I weigh 145 at fucking 6'3". I'm a twig.
>Chair Force
I only had one, but she was, and still is, my doge. She goes absolutely nuts, jumping up and down even though she has arthritis, whenever I go over there.

I actually found that on /o/ earlier tonight. I wish I could find some more like it.

We can be bad at it together again.

I just picked up Mobile Suit Gundam again. I'm watching the second season of Iron blooded Orphans.

I am frech and curently on my way home and you?

thanks bb :^)
huzzah!

Oh, I see, where were you? I'm from Chile, not doing much.
Also, Gardo best Pokemon.

Glad to hear then. That's pretty much why I stuck around- while I'm busy doing other stuff on the computer, time goes by a bit faster talking to other folks about whatever.

Oh nice. I used to work evenings at some old jobs, but now I'm a regular 8-5 worker. Feels nice after all the OT and odd hours. What sort of work do you do?

>IBO
Been a while since I watched some Gundam. Last was all of the 00 stuff. How is Iron Blooded Orphans overall?

I wish I had that problem, but holding steady at 190-200. Laid off the fast food and soda.

It's still army tho, you wouldn't believe the fuck fuck games. "Did they issue you tour BA11's".

They were all family dogs cept one, been with me since a kid, he was 17 last year when he died. One of the few times I've legit cried. Also, grandad went around this time last year.

I'm doing nothing but trying to stay awake. Gotta fix my schedule for tomorrow. Good to meet ya man.

My waifu is hotter

Overall I'd say it's politically more interesting than 00.
I'd say it's a good above average anime, but not great.

I've never heard of Iron blooded orphans, what is it like?
I find myself doing more reading than watching nowadays.
I started to read Tokyo Ghoul.
I'm part time at a store, so working odd hours is my lifestyle.

I was on a family reunion for crismas in the countryside good lathe good food and i unlock the 2 first end of the room 3
But i am strugling whith the last two

Normally I also read more than watch.
Iron blooded orphans is good, not great but a good above average anime.

Tokyo Ghoul was pretty good. The anime is shit though.
What's your favorite Manga?

naturally ;^)
impossible

Oh it's possible

Merry christmas from me....Enjoy the leak and check out this shit lol - snapleak .cf

My fav maga is whitout a dout Negi Magi Magiser
The first 4 book are realy not interesting but as soon as you hit the matial art tournament shit just got awsom and your here for 20 books of awsome
Plus its a good source of waifu

I'll give it a try someday.
Yeah it was pretty bad, that's why I'm giving it a try on manga.
I think owari no seraph has to be my favorite.

Not that guy, but I've been reading shokugeki no soma, and nozoki ana(peephole)
Peephole has to be my favourite because of the sheer fuckness that goes on.

What game are you playing? (Also, your english is so cute)
And artificially?
*doot*

The only good thing this problem gives me, is a somewhat girlish figure. And even that is pretty bad.

Oh, I could believe it. I've heard stories.

She's about 13 now I believe. super old, but love her no less.

Probably gunna lay down now. Hardly got sleep yesterday, and my chest is hurting a bit.

Not in my eyes
all of the above

Hi there Haruhi!

I got bored of Owari no Seraph fast... As soon as the prologue was over and it turned to normal shonen I lost all interest fairly quick.

Well, everyone knows foodwars at this point.
Oh, and I know Nozoki Ana. Friend of mine let me borrow and and we also re-enacted certain situations

That's proof that you still need the deredere pounded into you!

I'm not a huge fan of Magister Negi Magi, but thanks

You have a good one user.
It was really nice to talk to you.

You prolly look good with a girlish figure, no homo.
Ok, maybe a little...

I think it's 10% now? It used to be 5, but then they buffed it.

A lot of prequels assume you know the original, it's what differentiates a prequel from the first in a series.

You were a little tsun to begin with, I think until you realised I was totally into this too.

I can be good at both!

Nou!

The room 3
Its a puzzl game whith a dark atmother and a quit dificul one
And sorry for the english i ll try my best