Your wife chose you as her life partner, as the one to build a home with, and to raise a family with...

Your wife chose you as her life partner, as the one to build a home with, and to raise a family with. You will be the social and legal father of her children, but she has chosen a different man to be the biological father.
It really doesn’t matter. You’ll be there for the pregnancy, tending to her needs. You’ll be there for the delivery, watching the baby come into the world, and you’ll be there for the child’s entire life, to provide it, and the mother, with a safe and nurturing home.
The only difference is whose cum was there at conception. She chose the best genetics to make the baby, and the best provider to raise it. She recognizes where you excel, and she chose you specifically for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zXlcwQvJsng
youtu.be/5a9dBln9tTI
canadiancrc.com/newspaper_articles/Globe_and_Mail_Moms_Little_secret_14DEC02.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zXlcwQvJsng

cuck

Bait, and if some bitch was stupid enough to actually try this openly, unless a cuck, she can hopefully find a good lawyer because any sane man would file for divorce immediately.
Of course, any observant guy would have noticed the batshit crazy warning signs to begin with, and not married the whore.

I challenge you to a doeul.

youtu.be/5a9dBln9tTI

Actually the percentage of men who unknowingly raise kids that aren't theirs is staggering. Its the female equivalent of rape; stealing/minimalizing resources to pass on genes. Its less direct but far more long-term.

Fucking blind cucks

I said "openly."
I know women are lying whores who sleep around and get knocked up, and then expect their cashcow to provide.
That is why I had DNA testing on the kid after it was born.
Turned out she lied - got the marriage dissolved, and outspent her in court to dissolve parental obligations so I am not on the hook for child support or alimony.
Made her pay my attorney fees, left her damn near bankrupt and in debt to try to keep up with me money wise in court, and even though I spent nearly $100k to do so - in the long run I came out ahead because alimony for however long and child support for 18 years would have been more.
Gonna wait until the kid is 18 then I plan on fucking her just to fuck with her mom - who knows, she might be worth keeping if she's more loyal than her whore of a mother.

No sane man would do this.
Why would the man raise some other mans bastard child??
It doesnt compute in my mind.

what is it in for me?
I dont gain anything, i just spend my resources on a ungrateful cheating cunt and her kid. My genes arent passed on, sex is probably shit because she fucks other dudes and doent want to take care of you. Why the fuck would a man ever be comfortable with being cucked is beyond me.

nice LARPing, 10/10 would get boner again

Sauce tho?

Yeah my first wife was and is a serious whore. But I love her kids. I raised them without her. Because everyone deserves at least one loving parent who wants the best for them. .

nobody deserves anything
would you give a fuck about kids that arent related to you, its fucking retarded, you are wasting your resources on someone elses spawn, you are literaly wasting your life away to fuel someone elses life.

Supercuck, is that you?

>wasting your life to fuel someone elses life

This has always been my outlook

You cucks disgust me.

You have a filthy demeaning fetish.

>Better Genetics. Kill yourself. Whites have superior genetics by far, i find it hilarious that faggots like you think whites have tiny dicks. I'm sitting on 8 inchs and i've fucked plenty of girls and treated them like the sluts that they are. You're just a beta virgin cuck lord. Drink bleach.

>sitting on an 8 inch dick....

Sitting on an 8 inch dick, you say?

12 year old detected

>My Sides

Well, i got a vasectomy and, in doing so, have voluntarily left the human race. If i want a kid, there's always adoption. Is this some eugenics type thought process then? I'm all for weeding out genetic defects. But just to get cuckolded for the hell of it? Fuck that.

So, you like smashing into a cervix? Or you fuck loose as shit sluts. Like your mom.

I have a 7 inch dick, pure white skin, silvery blue eyes, and a great body. I'm healthy in every way as I don't smoke, drink only rarely, and do at least 20 pullups everyday. My IQ is 129. I setved my country with 4 years in the Marine Corps. I am self employed and make about $75,000 per year without a college education. My wife makes about $30,000 a year with only a technical certificate. Together, we make more than 100k per year, own our own home, anf have 2 white, blond hair, blue eyed children. We're working on our third because we both know that for the white race to survive the progressive nightmare that currently exists in our country, we need to produce 2.1 offspring (as do ALL other white couples).

And yes, my name is Chad.

Wrong Google it. Its less than 1% in the western world may have been a little higher many years ago but still low.

I google it. It is called Parenting Fraud, or Paternity Fraud.

"It's now widely accepted among those who work in genetics that roughly 10 per cent of us are not fathered by the man we believe to be dad."

canadiancrc.com/newspaper_articles/Globe_and_Mail_Moms_Little_secret_14DEC02.aspx

From the Wiki page:

"Research published in 2016 indicated that one in 50 British fathers is raising a child which he thinks is his own but actually is the biological child of another man, and whose birth reflects the high incidence of female infidelity, between 5 and 27% in women under 30."

Nigger loving faggots like OP are scum

Lel

bazinga

Best provider = best genetics.

I ain't doing shit now. They're adults with lives of their own. I haven't told them what to do in 10 years at least. I gave them the skills and knowledge they needed in order to be successful adults. And they are.

You stupid cunt Google it fuck man your the reason women cheat. Your so stupid. Fucking people like you is the problem here. It's low not 10%. That was the theory not the truth.

DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW DIE JEW

>Fuck off mudsharks.

why are you sitting on your dick? doesn't that get uncomfortable?

sauce needed