Alright /b

Alright /b

I'm heading for Florida tomorrow, for a cruise that leaves on the 30th. I'm a virgin, but I heard girls on cruise ships are easy. Any advice on how to hook up?

I'm 18, so no alcohol on the ship unfortunately. And I'm going with my family.

Pic unrelated

Actually you can drink beer and wine take a Xanax find a dumb bitch and destroy

If you haven't had sex you probably won't on a cruise ship. I know this is impossible for an 18 y/o but try not to focus on pussy while you're there, just enjoy the trip man. Good luck though

No I can't. Cruise ship drinking age is 21. Its not Europe.

Sometimes you just have to put your dick on the table and let them decides what comes next.

I can drink on shore at two of the ports though.

What do you mean?

Why are you still a virgin?

Royal Caribbean NCL Carnival MSC all serve beer and wine to 18-year-olds in international waters do your research go on vacation get intoxicated and get fucked your fucking 18 and a virgin what the fuck is wrong with you

Don't go for the best looking girl you see guys will be all over her you need to look for a chubby one walking around by herself holding a beer that's the one you're going to fuck

I'm have mild aspergers. I've always had trouble with friends and that. I have had a few friends before, but they're almost always rotating in and out. They usually don't last longer then 6 months before they hate me and never want to talk to me again.

Friends are overrated go on your cruise and kill some pussy don't go for the homerun the hottest chicks are always the biggest pain in the ass you need to find a woman with shit self-esteem build her up her panties will drop

You'll figure something out as far as friends go, find a hobby that's already rife with autistic people. I'm rooting for you but it's highly doubtful this will be the trip that breaks your dry streak though.

Royal Caribbean didn't when I was 20. Came back from a deployment and still couldn't drink. Fags

He means you're overthinking this shit.

You have the unique opportunity to try to fuck a bunch of girls on that boat. Do what the other user said, don't focus on it, focus on having a great time and doing the shit they have for your age group. If you do get alone with a girl, don't think about it- go for it. Pull out your Cock, even if it's soft, and ask her to suck it and offer to lick her pussy.

Girls your age are Horny too. Trust me, I'm 33 and I fuck chicks your age regularly just by being confident and chilling- let them get the dick they need.

>I'm heading for Florida tomorrow, for a cruise that leaves on the 30th. I'm a virgin, but I heard girls on cruise ships are easy. Any advice on how to hook up?
>I'm 18, so no alcohol on the ship unfortunately. And I'm going with my family.

There aren't any girls on those cruises you asshole. There are plenty of widows and women collecting Social Security though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OP is coming back even more of a virgin then when he left.

What about me fucking older chicks? Or even milfs?

Are you stupid? Have you ever even been to Florida? Olando? Daytona? Tampa? Miami?

Bro milfs are a challenge in there own way, if you cant fuck a stupid naive girl your own age what makes you think you will fuck a milf. She heard it all thats why its more of a challenge.

Also you can lie and make shit up about yourself on the cruise ship to the girls to make yourself intresting. Chances are you wont see them again for them to call you out on your lies.

This. If youre a virgin, your only chance is a practice girl. And what better time than on a cruise when you have no obligation to keep doing shit with her after your tutorial. Find a girl that probably gets 0 attention, be nice and friendly. Flirt a little. If she flirts back try and engage in some physical contact to build tension. Most of trying to fuck a girl is done through body language communication and acting cooler than them while still being nice

Idk, some of them have a fetish for younger guys.

How low should I be looking? Girls that are 7s? 6s?

They're the easiest ones

You should find a moderately attractive girl who seems to want to please others. Some chick who appears happy but is actually sad deep down. Play cat and mouse with her. These women want a man out of their league who can fuck them hard.

Invite her to your room and quickly lowkey escalate things from there. Stare into her eyes and let her make the first move. Don't make any sex jokes ever and do things to build trust. Let her know you have to no plans the whole cruise and let her set up dates between you.

Basically, play it cool and you will be good. Also, if it seems she doesn't want to fuck, immediately leave.

Good luck user

One guy says don't bother, and you say they're easy af. How are they easy?

How can I tell if they're sad deep down if they appear happy on the outside?

I'm going on the NCL epic. Does anyone know where are some good places to meet girls without being a creep? Also, how/when do I approach them?

No ugly girl is truly happy. They laugh loudly and are compensating for their lack of beauty. Aim for the girls with big tits and a slight butterface.

How ugly? A 5/10? 6/10? How high can I go?

Also, ask them about their parents. Chick's with daddy issues are easy af and usually want to be dominated or will at least call you daddy.

You know you're good if you realize you wouldn't hold their hand in public. Usually 2-3 below how attractive you are.