Has anyone else ever taken the time to reflect upon whether or not Sup Forums is bad for you...

Has anyone else ever taken the time to reflect upon whether or not Sup Forums is bad for you? I mean is watching people die brutally in rekt threads or laughing at faggoty banana pictures going to help you achieve any of your goals?

What are my goals?

My Doctorate is in bananaology so I think Sup Forums is a perfectly healthy place for me.

My goals are shit-posting forced memes. Cue Trump Poem.

lost XD

I'm just on Sup Forums to occupie my mind while my girlfriends protective fucking retard of a father is treating her like a child and checking her phone to make sure she isn't texting me. I won't be able to text her for a month, so Sup Forums is my home for a month

>goals

trump poem is actually the worst thing on b ever

Only you know, but perhaps I can offer some suggestions. Improve your physique? Do something you love and earn money from doing it? Ascend spiritually or religiously? Become a better person so that you may help others?

ok

What are you, 12?

So a Bourne movie and Sausage Party were in theaters at the same time. Who cares? It's called entertainment.

Why would I do any of those things?

Nope but seeing all of the degenerates on here makes me feel better about myself

Nah I'm 18 she is 17. Her father is literally crazy, like he has come to my house before threating me with a gun to stay away from his daughter. So yeah I can't text her and if I go to her house her dad will shoot me

b is pretty bad for me. I should be reading but instead I spend my time with a bunch of people who have never seen the first page of a book.

Because one day a girl might love you, and you can begin to abuse that love by sexually degrading her in amazingly horrific ways,

Are you going to college? Is she?

Stop dating niggers then. pics or it didnt happen

>>watching people die brutally in rekt threads or laughing at faggoty banana pictures going to help you achieve any of your goals?

Nope but it helps case closed

Pretty much just killing time until I hear back about the ransom.

Genuinely interesting question. As for myself, I found that this site stole a lot of of free time that I really should have used for my hobbies. Sure, I find a lot of the stuff here funny, but it's not something I can use to connect with other people.

wait a fucking second
Its not going to help but its going to help?
>thats why Sup Forums its bad for newfags

There was one period in my life when I suddenly started going places, meeting people and basically was on a train or on a plane for a month straight.
After coming back home when I started to get on with my usual life I realised that Sup Forums is just not fun anymore. It felt like sitting in front of a computer and staring at banana pics all day long is a completely pointless waste of time.
It took roughly a week for Sup Forums to be interesting again.

Basically, normies can't stay here.

retard detected.

I'm going to college, and she is still figuring out which university to pick. Why?

I don't want to do that. How would you feel if someone did that to your mother or daughter?

Oh my god it's an actual good person on Sup Forums. Holy shit I thought I'd never see the day. I never thought I would meet one of my own kind on Sup Forums

I'd raise them to know better. Unfortunately some girls get fucked over, that's life.

b worsened my depression, turned me into a beta trap lover. made me like underage girls, underage jokes and black humor, racist and more.. I couldnt ask more tbh

Complaining in a crazy image board is usefull iin any way?