I got an idea

I got an idea,

Lets give a kid cancer and then when the make a wish foundation shows up, we'll get the kid to ask to meet Gaben, then he ask when half life 3 comes out, get the info from the kid, and just like that we got ourselves a release date.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zXlcwQvJsng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GENIUS!!

Dubs of brilliancy

FUCKING GENIOUS,

Genuoise

I like it.

That's a good plan, i think.

>I'm sorry little johnny, but you are going to burn in hell with no half life 3. we don't make single player games anymore. Fuck off and die already.

-Gaben

>johnny I promise not to release this game til you beat this disease if you can't have it no one can.

50/50 situation, worth it

>"Don't worry little Jhonny, you are getting the first copy of Half life 3 when you get better, you can't play in this condition, so wait until the cure of cancer has been found.
And gentleman that's how Gaben would fuck us all over again and gain nothing, except giving cancer to a child.

Our gaben censored everything related to Half Life in the votes of Steam only for the relationship with Half Life 3.
If we sickened a child with cancer and made that plan, I do not think Gaben would release information, anyway.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zXlcwQvJsng Watch me or I'll kill myself

Which is still a win in my book

Well, that is the gift that keeps on giving the whole year through.

yfw he says its dead and never coming back

You absolute madman!

Lets be honest here, if Gaben had ANY sense about him when they teamed with the vive they should have made HL3 a Vive exclusive, that would have easily sold VR massively and brought it into the mainstream.

:(

> Half Life 2: Episode 2
> Portal 2
> Team Fortress 2
has nobody noticed yet that valve can't even count to 3?
Instead of making Half Life Part 3 they made Half Life Part 2 Part 2
We will never have anything part 3 because they are simply incapable of comprehending a number past 2.

Old joke in fact.
Also left 4 dead 2

Job done, reading this post gave me cancer.

That fat fuck is gonna die before he even considers any. He's making so. Much money now why bother