Daily reminder that this is the face of the republican party and that if you support trump you support white genocide

Daily reminder that this is the face of the republican party and that if you support trump you support white genocide

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/12/22/politics/un-vote-israel-settlements/index.html
cnn.com/2016/12/23/politics/us-israel-un-vote-donald-trump-netanyahu/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>support white genocide

you relize all of the supremacy groups support trump right.if anything it wont be the whites that are gonna be the ones suffering a genocide

also,that isnt the face of the republican party.trump is more likely to divide and destroy the republican party

not that the supremacy groups matter anyway,sadly nobody takes white supremacy as seriously as the black supremacists

Daily reminder that this thread is more worn out than OP's asshole.

He said while his son decided he liked penis more then pussy because of LGBTQ shills who infested the republican party with the goal to kill all white males

I FUCKING LOVE THIS THREAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Daily reminder that there are already faggots in Sup Forums with fucking traps and shota threads.

Kill all faggots

Daily reminder that liberals hate Santa Claus. Fuck liberals.

whats wrong with traps,its less gay then real men

Daily reminder that the immigrant-fearing faggots who voted for this loser actually thought he was going to drain the swamp.

>gay flag
>white genocide
I didn't know that Gay was a race now.

i mean if your horny as fuck would you really deny this,at least give her feminine cock a kiss or two

They're too stupid to believe you. Let them think Trump is their """""""""god-emperor"""""""""".

cnn.com/2016/12/22/politics/un-vote-israel-settlements/index.html

cnn.com/2016/12/23/politics/us-israel-un-vote-donald-trump-netanyahu/index.html

daily reminder that people voted for trump for other reasons then immigration,thank odumbocare for 90 percent of donald trump's votes

WTFI LIVE TRANNIES NOW!

Some of these skeletor memes are pretty dank

>less gay

faggot

can i get some more fucking pictures pleasE?

No one cares, if you want to talk politics go to Sup Forums you fucking fag.

Daily reminder that I'd you make less than 80k a year and vote Republican you are the closest modern equivalent to the house nigger.

Dude why does this guy have so many pictures of skeletor lmfao

You don't?

To be as sad as you..Poor guy..

Illegal immigrants.. something that should have been enforced ages ago.. thus illegal.. faggots like you should just self hang from a rope..