To buy or not to buy... This is the question.. help me

To buy or not to buy... This is the question.. help me

HIEL MIENKRAFT

ive got like 1k hours, honestly pretty shitty game.

Buy it. Its SUGOI

That game fucking rocks, Definitely a buy.

Great gameplay, great multiplayer support built right in. Still updating it with HUGE content updates. Millions of mods to augment the base game. If sub 5$ there is no reason not to have it

buy if you got ppl to play with and you can I bought it to host my server my friends are playing w me through the cracked version

Spent 500 hours down the drain. Worth the money by hrs/#

game is dirt cheap and a good time killer

There is literally no reason not to buy this game.

I've played it maybe 600~800 hours since 2012 (PC version)
it's worth it, and all the updates are free, even the huge ones.
haven't played multiplayer before, i wanted to, but i'm sure if I did i'd get another thousand hours out of it
The early game is like a platformer where you can abuse building to get past things. Since worlds are randomly generated you're no guaranteed the same set of accessories each time you play, so runs will be a little different.
Your class is dependent on your armor, there's Melee, Ranged, Magic, and Summoner, but you're not restricted to what weapons you use at what time, so even a Melee guy can have a summon out, and shoot a gun/bow if he has to.

The best part of the game is the artwork. The rest is meh.

Hell yeah you should buy this game. Ive got 400+ hours and recently made a new world, it seriously doesnt get old. Once you get into it you find theres sooo much content and its even better if youve got some friends to play with. Plus its dirt cheap in the sale

Bought it's like 19 AED only

While you're already at it:
Get Terraria, Don't Starve, Torchlight 2, Faster Than Light and Starbound.

>the reddit pro-gaymer starter kit
You missed Undertale.

Go play some Call of Duty then you faggot.

>not liking my games for queers means you're a cawadoodie babby
Awesome and logical argument. No wonder you got into such a good school.

I stole it. After I played it I went out and bought the game it was so good.

Wow, the Terraria developer is certainly shilling his mediocre game to death in this thread.

I mean you dont seem to understand opinions very well

Its really not a great game its just a huge time waster that can be fun for a little while

>my opinion is valid!
It's not. You're reddit and a child.

>people aren't allowed to like a game anymore
I'll be glad when "shilling" goes the way of Do You Even Lift, u mad?, and ruse.

>faggots are people
Nope.

>just a huge timewaster

?????????????

>that image
unironically kill yourself you waste of space

Kek