Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Dude stop posting this a muster some fucking will power

Also kys

I used to smoke a pack a day and Iliterally just stopped buying them. I lucked out apparently with that habit

Lmfao Rofl

it's fucking easy, just stop. literally like that.

Just get some nicotene gum and call it a day. I have used it for 10 years now. Haven't smoked since. Plus its cheaper than cigarettes.

I bet you don't even get pleasure from smoking anymore. You're just feeding your body nicotine just to not feel like shit.

He is, very slowly.

Yeah its easy when you think about how much money you waste just on cigarettes, they're 12 dollars a pack here and I could hardly pay bills because of cigarettes and since I quit I have a way easier time paying bills etc

Kek

Also kek

That's literally what smoking is......... when you're addicted you don't want to do it you have to or you'll get pissed off easily and feel shitty. I had to have one every half hour or I couldn't even relax

bullshit, I love the feeling of smoking. Been 2 weeks since my last cigarette, not by choice, the thing I miss the most is the warm feeling in my lungs.

Why not smoke cannabis

Yes. Started when I was 13. Was smoking a pack a day by the time I was 16 or so. I quit five years ago at the age of 33. So I smoked for 20 years. Cold turkey. None of this I'm trying to quit bullshit. You just quit. You stop. You decide that's what you are going to do and you do it. No bargaining. You suffer through it. And it sucks. It is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.

And it took weeks if not months to feel normal again. Fuck that it was months. But at this point of being 5 years and 6 months smoke free, I'll never go back. And the fucked part is I still get cravings. All the time.

because im not a faggot manchild

Yeah I sure love that burning feeling and the random coughing fits every cigarette

I smoked for 9 years and towards the end I had a horrible smokers cough

I quit smoking because I started doing weed. Try it out. It works I promise!

Kek 1/10

>burning feeling
What?
>random coughing fits
A cigarette fixes those.

>try to quit 50 a day habit
>start using cocaine
>develop coke habit on top of ciggies
>one day I dramatically overdo it
>habit nearly kills me
>come out of coma in hospital
>now associate ciggies with my cocaine episode
>don't want to smoke anymore
>mfw

Me I used to smoke a pack then said fuck it
now I cant stand the smell when someone is

Pretty much this, I'll smoke a cig or 2 every few days just because I like it, not because I feel like I need it. I can just throw away the pack I have now and not even care, I've done it before. It's just not the same effect for everyone.

You know fuck it start chewing tabacco like a real man.
also why do people in england say smoke a fag ?
anyone to enlight me on that one

Smoked since I was 5.quit when I hit puberty.now if I crave a cigarette I go fuck my dog.feels good man

same origin as the term faggot for a bundle of sticks. The cylindrical, tightly bunched leaves of a cigarette have a similar look. Hence, 'fag'

I'm pretty sure they're talking about executing homosexuals during the crusade times

That makes sense kinda
This also makes sense would had fallen for this one
anyway thanks anons

pack a day for 10 years. nicotine free for four years now. it was toothpicks and marijuana, but what kicked it off was LSD. Tried to have a smoke and it was so awful . threw my pack away right there

Real life cheat codes right here

THIS THREAD AGAIN

Please, next time you see this, ignore it !

Yes, i started smoking at age 17 and quit at age 21 while at college. No withdrawal cravings, just cold turkey didn't look back, got myself fitter and found other ways to relieve stress.

5 years later i'm a research postgrad at Stanford, looking at a starting salary next few years of $80,000 to $100,000

I love to think that when I'm retirement age, all you smokers will either be dead or dying in agony, spending your life savings on healthcare and muh tobacco, and I'll outlive all you weak pathetic faggots too.

Heres to you getting cancer in 2017

lost at "muh tobacco"

What this guy said but you have to have a reason a ligit reason not some shit you can just put off
Good luck

People who say it's easy to stop are probably the types who starting smoking to be "cool"

>Wanting to live
GTFO out of here you ACTUAL faggot, we don't need your kind here.

>the types who starting smoking to be "cool"
Everyone including you started smoking to be cool faggot. Don't tell me you had some honorable reason to start smoking.

Ever been in a fight nerd?

if you really want to stop just stop. it's the easiest fucking thing lmao

A pack of Marlboro is like $34 in Australia, made it abit easier to stop. Go cold turkey, the fist 2 weeks suck but the cravings lessen over time. Avoid people/situations that will make you want to smoke for at least a couple of months.

>nerd
Hahaha you crack me up kid. I was the most popular guy at school and undergrad college. People tell me I'm charismatic so they're drawn to me naturally. I've also been captain of the athletics and swimming teams at school and here at Stanford.

In between dating chicks that is, they can't get enough of me but my studies come first so I've only nailed 4 chicks this year. To be honest I don't think of "nerd" as an insult, it really just means having a dedication to something. But whatever makes you feel better bro.

I sincerely hope this is copypasta.

If not, may god have mercy on your soul