Negro confirmed

>negro confirmed

Good on Disney, I'm literally applauding.

Hehe USA is literally more cucked than Sweden

>black person raised by and constantly around gorillas
I can't wait for the inevitable backlash from the SJWs they are kowtowing to.

That's fake but whatever. Tarzan isn't native to the jungle.

I'd be fine with making him black. Who cares? Make him asian or italian or a woman.

Wouldn't that just make Tarzan "The Jungle Book" in Africa?

Black person raised by and constantly around gorillas. Goes to the city and stars in the remake of a classic 80s film.

Who the fuck cares about Tarzan

Make him a tranny while you're at it, he could make his own hormones from leaves and grass.

But a negro being raised by apes would just be a ordinary negro

>How to Get Replies on Sup Forums

all i wanted is to tarzan to have a beard and chest hair, because how can a wildling shave himself

Walking naked, shitting in his hand and trying to fuck anything that breaths.

What is a "black person of color"?
Is it a black person that's white? Or a Hispanic? Or a poo in the loo?

>because how can a wildling shave himself

He taught himself reading the books left by his father as well as using the knife left there as well.

>be Disney, make jungle ape man black to appease sjw bitching about diversity
>be Disney, brace for inevitable accusations of muh raysism from the same sjws because the jungle ape man is black

THEY WILL NEVER BE HAPPY because they are a sad sad group of people who find pleasure in whining about imaginary problems

He's already trans-species so it's just another layer. Tarzan's like a female gorilla trapped in a white man's body.

>person of color
>black is the absence of any color

>A black PERSON OF COLOR
So black is too racy and African American is too outdated, but black person of color is ok?
What the fuck?

this legitimately made me spit out my water. I'm tired

>black person of color

KING OF THE NIGGERS

But I thought Tarzan wasn't native to the jungle in general?

This is fake, isn't it?

Not in skin pigmentation. Sorry, I know you thought that was super clever

It's A big jungle

is this not racist?I mean back people in the jungle?how is it that these days segregation and this kind of thing are the progressive thing?

;-;

Make him also resolve all the problems in the jungle by giving away his boipucci, also add a subplot that the animal semen is keeping tarzan alive for over a milenia and he is now dracula-like, but suddenly white men come to cut down the forest he lives in so he rallies up all the animals under the communist flag and starts a gorilla warfare against whitey.

>woman
get hyped for all the scantily clad giggle?

I was going to ask the same thing.

then having him lose an arm and change his ways, enslaving the jungle to mine for diamonds and spreading his black genes in a country wide cuck campaign against whitey.

>a black person of color
as opposed to the white black people?

Tarzan was always a white guy. Always. From the fucking gate. It wasn't some "ethnic" character that was white-washed by Hollywood. He was always white. Nigger sans their SJW lapfags apparently don't read anything besides online clickbait. Apparently everyone at Disney are all illiterate twats as well.

NO NO NO! as he learns that gorilla warfare is inaffective against whitey's flamethrowers and napalm he decides to go another route- he stranggles all the animals at night and sells their furr, he then proceeds to use the money to invest in gold stocks and over time he becomes a billioner and changes his name to george soros and becomes a jew since that's the only way to get rich and to get back at whitey he buy all the media outlets and makes them BBC propoganda chanels. The end.

so, did you like my magnum opus?

>reading

>literally a fictional story where a white man's parents die during an expedition and he's raised by the gorillas
>he should be black because whites can't live in jungle

...why are there black characters in movies which take place in cities? If we use this logic I don't see how that is right.

It made me big.

black is the absence of color

>a black person of colour

What did they mean by this?

it's a jungle out there

For you.

>extensive feedback

its not fucking feedback if you demand a character to be changed into a different race, it would be if you demand the movie to be changed into something that has blacks in it but dont take an established story and character and just change it, its just so retarded

Negroes aren't raised by anyone.

according so ameritards a true black african man is someone from from Detroit with no African heritage at all.

D..Did you think that black people are literally midnight black?

It would explain ghosts and tv disappearances.

stop replying seriously to a trollpost.

>implying
there are many shades of black and some are literally midnight black, especially those who have pure blood

stop trolling a serious reply post.

>person of color

Why do they say things like this? Everyone is a person of some color.

You might as well start posting more retarded shit, like "Congrats! Our new voice actor is confirmed to be a person of oxygen-breathing!"

"Blacks" in America are just mulattoes.

...they're calling him a true native of the jungle? Why does making him black automatically also make him a native of the jungle? I'm not even memeing here, that's straight-up overt racism.

>tarzan was written as a white child abandoned and raised by apes
>fuck that, we can get SJW points for making him a literal ape person

I still think this is fake, but it's also a stupid fucking idea.

>Sup Forums gets triggered by a fake quote
Holy shit, you guys are so fucking emberassing

>they are a sad sad group of people who find pleasure in whining about imaginary problems
wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

>Sup Forums gets triggered
Sup Forums this Sup Forums that, is that only tool in your vocabulary?also it would be considered triggering if people voiced their disagreement or outrage, everyone here just seems puzzled

Its a fake quote used as an excuse to race bait and bash SJWs. This is a /poltv/ thread and its shit.

>used as an excuse
than it would need at least some quality. hell say that jane would be black

get hyped for jungle breeding

>board says posters must be 18+
>they literally care about Tarzan and Disney

Even that negro isn't 'true' black, he's still brown.

I could easily see how you could make Tarzan black just by modernizing the story. There are wealthy english black people, and black members of parliament; so it's not inconceivable.

With that said, I would love to see that movie, because I have no idea how you do that and not make the movie look like the most racist minstrel show you've ever seen in your life.

There are obsidian tier blacks though. The niggests.

OP, shut the fuck up. Just shut the fuck up. You got more replies than you deserved, now SHUT THE FUCK UP

Isn't Tarzan supposed to be the son of white people?

I don't understand how Tarzan can be perceived as racist unless black people relate with apes.

One problem, I'm not OP mate :^)

STOP BLACKDIRTYING NOW

blackwashing doesn't rly work as a term right?

To be fair, Tarzan is pretty much an allegory for how great colonialism is, and the superiority of english genes.

Tarzan should be about the evils of colonialism, tho?

Lel niggers don't know if they should be happy or offended.

What a time to be alive and have no access to firearms

>only black people live in jungles

Ignoring all of Central and South America and Southeast Asia, eh?

Sure, so how is making Tarzan black helping any of that?

may as well make it a documentary call David Attenborough and be done with it then

Huh? I don't think it does. I was just responding to the poster who didn't understand how the story of Tarzan could be perceived as racist, when it kind of is pretty racist; in the classical sense of the word of course.

They'd make him gay but then he wouldn't be able to cuck whitey

i cant wait for SJWs to turn this on its head and be offended that Disney implied that the jungle is the natural habitat of niggers among other apes

Pathetic. I thought Tarzan wasn't meant to be a native to the jungle? Tarzan has already been established as a white man. You CANNOT change the race of a character, EVER, unless you are a sci-fi and explain the reason for the change.

Yeah the only way to win with SJWs is to tell them to "go and shove it up their fucking ass". No matter how much you pander they will find new things to be offended about. Disney should just upload a picture of Walt Disney giving the middle finger and write "Go Fuck Yourself" on it.

Tarzan being a black woman trapped inside a black man's body could actually make for a good comedy.

underrated post

>a black person of color
I don't know why this made me laugh but it did

Isnt Tarzans nickname King of the Apes or something, and he can communicate with Gorillas?

I dont think making him Black is a good idea.. Good for meme's, but not much else.

>Good for meme's
This is all that matters. That's all that ever mattered.

Me on the right

>a true native of the jungle, a black person
I'm okay with this.

well you can't see them in the dark, which is why they commit more crimes

Isn't Tarzan's gimmick that he's the son a rich British lord dropped in the jungle? How does it make sense for him to black?

And will Disney really make a movie about a black guy swinging around on vines dressen in nothing but a loincloth? Because that would be hilarious.

They'll keep Jane white though I'm sure.

nigger

freudian slip, whoever wrote it kept thinking "BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, but I don't want to sound racist so I'll type person of color"
However person got replaced with black

test

And at that moment, Goldstein and Shaniqua realized they fucked up.

>Isn't Tarzan's gimmick that he's the son a rich British lord dropped in the jungle? How does it make sense for him to black?

we are in 2016 bro, nothing make any sense

>AH! THE SON OF APES!!

WE WUZ KANGZ OF APES N SHIET

Gavin Mcinnes says this all the time
What the fuck is kowtowing?