Liking traps is not gay. As a matter of fact it's probably the most straight thing you can do...

Liking traps is not gay. As a matter of fact it's probably the most straight thing you can do. Traps take more time on their appearance therefore look more feminine. So you are attracted to someone who's more feminine than a born female.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EiCBNH7zK_0
amazon.com/Prisms-Erotic-Glass-Double-Anal/dp/B007KL5I04/ref=sr_1_8_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1482783008&sr=1-8&keywords=glass
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mh...

Listen this trap:

youtube.com/watch?v=EiCBNH7zK_0

This is me. I'm ordering hormones online soon to become more feminine, and to be a part time trap. And liking traps makes you a fucking faggot.

i like traps men women btw, liking traps is gay dude don't talk bullshit

I love that people think taking hormones just makes you more feminine. Please, do it user.

I disagree with you on that. But I encourage you on your journey to becoming a trap my friend.

I wish my tongue were her dildo.

haha that's literally what hrt does user

a vast majority of them sound like dudes, have manly legs/arms/hands/shoulders/hips/cocks etc., etc. The shape is all wrong. They use makeup and take care of their hair and eyebrows and all of that shit for the same reason women do: because they'd be ugly boyish cunts without it

That said, the day I find one who's passable with no clothes on(from behind, of course) is the day I wreck some boy butt

Yea, it makes you feminine as in makes your dick becomes almost useless, and your brain chemistry is completely altered. It's like taking hard drugs, people don't notice how their brains are changing because they administer it themselves, but in reality the completely change.

kek

Like this?

Let's make this simple...
If you are a man and you are...
>attracted to women/girls - not gay
>attracted to what appears to be a woman/girl (trap or not) - not gay
>willing to let a woman/girl/trap suck you off - not gay
>willing to bang a woman/girl/trap (a hole is a hole) - not gay
>attracted to trap penis - gay
>willing to suck trap penis - gay
>willing to get banged by trap - gay

In summery. If it looks like a girl, acts like a girl, and you are going to treat it like a girl, it is not gay

curves, soft skin, lesser body hair, body sensitivity increases, girly mind, breast growth and increase of breast cancer risk, impotence
thats what female hormones -can- do for you

Do you guys like this ass?

Not him but please more like that. Love a guy spreading their tight butt

You have a mental illness.

jesus christ and y'all freak out when tumblrinas talk about gender fluidity

All I have to look at is legs, arms and ass and I know that's not a woman. Would have to be extremely drunk to be able to ignore
Nice, but still a dude butt and most definitely dude hands/firearms. Wouldnt have to be that drunk to consider it

Im not attracted to traps really but I have a strong urge to get dominated by a bbc stud and have him pound my bubble ass

>girly mind
Yea just throw that one in there in the middle. People don't understand how differently girls think. I know guys who have wanted to kill themselves after taking hrt because they felt like a different human.

Nope.

Seriously? I've seen so many woman with more manly butts than this.

Kek.

True story

Her*

why not?

Love them. Go back a bit so we have a better view if it's you

I'd bury my face in that ass until I almost suffocate.

Amazing. Please continue. And try to show more of that cute cock of yours.

Moar creampies?

Because it's an extreme close up of a hairy poop stained asshole. Why would anybody like that besides a fat neckbeard whose never touched or talked with another human before. Like this guy

DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT

Would love to play around with that. Got anymore?

>her

I think You'll like this one.

I did ask to back up to shot since it is way too close up

It's the shape. Maybe it's because our pelvises are different, maybe it's because all the fat goes straight to the cheeks instead of spreading out more evenly down the thighs. I'm not sure. I can tell girl ass is girl ass even when it's flat, too.

I'm like a palm reader, but with booty

Oops

Yep I do like it. Got any cute front shots showing more of that cute cock?

Lovely also nice to see a small cute little girl stiffie peaking around.

Beautiful

No shit there's a different shape you retard. Why are you talking like you're the only one who knows woman have wider hips than men? (Hint:it's for child birth retard).
But regardless, you are telling me that if you saw that pic or even this without knowing the internet was obsessed with Traps, you would know that's a man? No, you wouldn't. Because that IS the shape of a woman's ass. If you can look at me with a straight face and say thisIs the shape of a mans ass... idk, is pay you or something

To all who spread their butt cheeks and put wheeners in. I'm proud of you.

Eat shit and die faggot

traps are male, if you want to fuck traps, you're gay, faggot

I reckon I've easily spilt a bucketful over pre boob job hazel.

ITT: denial

>imblying you cant like whatever the fuck you want as classic degeneracy is actively celebrated in modern western society

stay mad stormfags

Lol. I'm just a femboy so I don't really care about looking 100% like a woman.

>attracted to women/girls - not gay
>attracted to what appears to be a woman/girl (trap or not) - gay (unless you don't know its a mentally ill person)
>willing to let a woman/girl/trap suck you off - You know fine well you only put woman/girl on there so the /trap wouldn't make you look like the faggot you are, so gay.
>willing to bang a woman/girl/trap (a hole is a hole) - Again the first to are not gay, but trap=male and male+male=faggot
>attracted to trap penis - gay
>willing to suck trap penis - gay
>willing to get banged by trap - gay

Her tits job kind of ruined it for me.

Dude... it's gay.
Even if it's a masculine dude and feminine dude, it's still two dudes.

More

I think you look gorgeous

Cute

Now that is gay. No question about it.

DIE AIDS FAGGOT DIE AIDS FAGGOT DIE AIDS FAGGOT DIE AIDS FAGGOT DIE AIDS FAGGOT DIE AIDS FAGGOT DIE AIDS FAGGOT DIE AIDS FAGGOT DIE DIE AIDS FAGGOT DIE AIDS FAGGOT DIE AIDS FAGGOT DIE AIDS FAGGOT DIE AIDS FAGGOT AIDS FAGGOT DIE AIDS FAGGOT

Thanksss

Yeah, her and Ashley George. Both fucking perfect before the silicone got them.

Fuck. Perfect.

More of that wonderful butt please

Spread legs please

Having to explain that is just absolutely proof of your straightness.

Because the straightest thing you can do is run around tying to justify why being sexually attractive to males isn't gay.

God I would love to give that ass a nice long lick.

It must be exhausting for you to be on the internet with all these things around.

Pay me then. That one has wider hips and a bubble butt, but that's only a feminine ass relative to the average male ass. It has some of the qualities of a feminine ass, but for me at least, it seems very obvious that there's a dick around the other side of it when I look at it for more than a couple of seconds.

I didn't imply even slightly that I'm the only one who knows women have wider asses. Actually, I didn't mention width at all. I think your insecurities about liking boy butt and not wanting to admit there's a difference might be showing.

would fuck/10. don't care if considered gay or straight.

I bet your sweet ass smells of heaven. You are sweet nectar of the God's.

Never had one before

I'd honestly let this trap shit in my mouth.

I'd pay to cup that asshole with my mouth and let you feed me brown cream as I lay there eating my treat while you suck me

Feels great. Love making guys moan from just a nice lick. Got more of you in a skirt? Maybe gif of you lifting it showing off what's underneath?

What is the best place/website to find POV videos of traps/cute shemales/femboys being fucked?

My fucking god. Do you have kik?

I want to take you out to taco bell and then have you sit on my face all night after taking some laxatives.

It's not super gay, but it's certainly not the most straight thing you can do. It's definitely bi, leading towards gay if you enjoy cock more than the false femininity.

hola buenas
por donde se sale de aqui?

Score

A couple months back I fucked a 7/10 trap. It was the hottest experience of my life. Had her on her back and she started moaning louder she shot her juices hands free all over her stomach and chest. Needless to say 10 seconds later I nutted in her. Afterwards though she wanted to start talking about a relationship. I told her no fam.

This, ya'll are gay as fuck

hey everyone
so I got some cash from christmas, and need suggestions for what to buy. toys, clothes, whatever, lemme see whatchu got

also here's my tumblr, i will probably post more soon

almost-a-trap.tumblr.com

sauce?

Thats fucking hot

this is really great, I have one myself
amazon.com/Prisms-Erotic-Glass-Double-Anal/dp/B007KL5I04/ref=sr_1_8_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1482783008&sr=1-8&keywords=glass

It's huge though, I wouldn't be able to walk around in public with it in

I would breed with that ass

Can we get some creampie stuff? That shit is amazing.