So DC won, right?

So DC won, right?

Captain Quip: Reddit War made far more money, but it has immediately been forgotten by the public consciousness. Whereas Batman v Superman: Dawn of Capekino is still discussed extensively, has already had a massive impact on the industry, and will be fondly remembered for decades to come.

In 100 years, people will still talk about it, while no one will even know who Captain America was. To me, that's the true measure of success desu

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BvS is only being discussed now because the ultimate edition was just released.
Civil War made more money and was loved by fans and critics.

These are facts.

Daily reminder that if you have an opinion on this matter you are cancer and should leave this board

The BvS-posting is, to me, the greatest (not the biggest) meme this board has ever produced. A union of autismos have managed to take a fun 6/10 movie and turned it into cinematic art. The way they grasp at straws and use insane mental gymnastics to claim this movie is some masterpiece is magical.

>being loyal to a multi-billion dollar media conglomerate
both sides of this shit are pure autism

Is that your opinion, then?

>implying

Nigga, I used to be a Marvel drone. I saw all the flicks, I raead all the comics, I bought all ghe action figures. But the kinographical powers of the BvS Ultimate Edition were too much for my capeshit-wired brain to handle. I tried to resist, but the kino was too strong; I am now a slut for the capekino of Zack Snyder. I am literally ahaking in anticipation for Justice League. DC is doing stuff with their cinematic universe that Disney/Marvel couldn't achieve in its wildest dreams.

Dcucks on suicide watch

Welcome to Sup Forums

Sup Forums is DC turf. Marvelkeks go back to /cg/

People will keep talking about marvel films because there will be more of them released. whereas BVS destroyed any hope of more DC movies

>its another "which turd smells worse" thread

Both BvS and Captain Whatever were utter shit. You retards need to stop with this capeshit pretend war, it's really the worst thing that has happened to Sup Forums.

>how long people shitpost about it on Sup Forums is a measure of it's success

this is sad

>Making quips about how horrible quips are
irony.jpg

Perhaps it's just the DC fan in me... We just have had a bad history of hacks pretending to me directors.

>Civil War made more money and was loved by fans and critics.

yes, CW was a well written, fun movie, entertainment for the whole family like Zootopia or any other disney movie, there is nothing more or less to say about it.

>fun movie, entertainment for the whol family.

Right. Because a film's artistic worth should be judged on whether or not little Johnny and Grandma Juniper found it "fun" and "entertaining."

Consider suicide, turbopleb.

>artistic worth

>capeshit
>with Superman
>artistic worth

Tip: shoving pointless religious references you found with google into your movie is not deep nor intelligent.

Marvel slogan is "We are trying to make a movie here, not a film".

And DC thinks the viewers can comprehend a complex plot.

So yes, DC won.

Feels good to make history together.

I'm not much of a meme freak but the capekino meme is genuinely amusing to me.

The only one's grasping for straws and engaging in mental gymnastics are the BvS haters, who have been doing this even before it released. This meme is merely an organic reaction to them.

THIS
H
I
S

Plebs will never understand. Marvel is meant to entertain; DC is meant to really make you think.

I haven't seen BvS so maybe it really is worse, but how on earth is Civil War well written?

>Hey superman, i hate you.
>I hate you too, bat.
>why?
>dunno, our mothers have the same name tho.
>cool lets be superbestfriends.
really makes you think.

Are you dc trolls amost done with this fucking shit, if not I'm gonna tell Martha you're being annoying

I gues I should've said a well designed product to fit the taste of the masses like Zootopia.

try to find a flaw then.

I wonder how badly Sup Forums will defend the inevitable trainwreck that will be the Justice League movie. When are these DCucks going to realize that ALL capeshit is garbage and doesn't warrant nearly as much discussion as it gets on this shit board?

I just want a Ben Affleck Batman movie.
You can shove your Justice League shit back up your ass.
No way in hell I'm going to watch a separate WW movie if Batman's not a huge character in it.

Bucky is a plot device, not a character

>people praise movies they like
>BAWW DELETE THIS
Marvelets logic

People still talk about this piece of shit because it was fucking awful. It's just a meme.

>batman v cyborg: booyah begins

Fucking lel

Oh c'mon. The film is shit, but the script is actually pretty tightly written.

>Batman sees carnage Superman caused
>Friend/employees killed in Zod fight
>Batman becomes a lot meaner
>Lex hires mercenaries to make it look like Superman is killing African dictators and soldiers
>Superman investigates Batman's extreme measures
>Gets mad at Batman
>Lex pushes Batman over the edge with the "You let your family die" letters
>Crippled Wayne employee made to look like a desperate terrorist
>Batman wants to kill Superman
>Lex kidnaps Martha Kent, who will die unless he fights

There is the motivation for fighting.

Dawn of JUST was legitimately one of the worst """""""""""films""""""""""""" I've ever seen.

>Aquaman
>needing goggles underwater
JUST

>preordering a dvd
what is wrong with people

From the thumbnail, it looks like Ben Al Achmed Taqbir Ahmed is holding a gun to his head.

Which he should do. And follow through.

Was there any proof to the idea that Lex was getting the bat branded prisoners killed? Making it look like batman was giving them a death sentence in retrospect?

yes

there is a scene in the extended cut that shows KGBeast giving orders to a prisoner who later kills the branded guy.

The worst film is still better than the best flick

Missed that I saw the lead in the chair one off though.

I enjoyed both BvS and Mos and I'm a huge dc fan, but damn this is cringey. Why do most dc fans have to act like complete faggots? Was this stupid joke pulled out of Jaeroars ass?

>this is what butthurt haters actually believe.

Even if Lex was the one carrying out the murders Batman is still responsible. He knew what the brand meant smd what happened to the branded

same with Zemo.

One car wrecks, and the other drives by safely. Which one do you discuss more with others?

We are going to unironically meme this c list movie into being one of the greatest movies of the century. In a few years the memes will be so powerful, Zack Snyder will be considered as his times Kubrick.

Do we know that? I dont know if he heard about the brand or if it had been going on long enough to be getting around. Hes not the most social and he doesnt seem to keep an eye on those he puts in general population.

He is a batman that kills though.

It was literally shown in the movie.

well he telepathically knew doomsday was kryptonian after flying by him for about half a second.

No reason he shouldn't have known the branded were being murdered in prison.

Well, no one is talking about Marvel right now since they didn't release another version of the movie apologizing for the piece shit they released three months ago.

Best movie I've seen this year

bvs will live forever in memes

Well done, DCuck, yes, yes. Well done, DCuck...

HOWEVER

Civil War is great in it's own right, the majority of viewers agree to this. BvS on the other hand is cape-shit covered with Christian imagery and no amount of extended cuts can fix something so broken and DC-cucks praising it declaring company wars against marvel is downright hilarious. Snyder had 2 chances to make the DCEU good and he blew it. Even with Affleck trying to do damage control any hope for an actually good JL movie is gone. It might even be decent but it will flop.

The fact that BvS got an ultimate edition that ups the kino ante even further while quip war has been consigned to the dustbin of history says it all really.

>One faggot keeps making a 1000 BvS threads every day
>Just like the one faggot who kept making for The Purge daily or Braindead or Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
>considers this a "win"

Welcome to the dawn of Autistickino. Fucking faggots.

Kek

DC will forever milk Batman

I am saddened that DC posting will die and be forgotten just as quickly as prequel apologeticism was forgotten a month after the release of TFA.

Now that was a fun meme.

the best part being, since the content cut from the theatrical release made less than zero sense, its clear it was done specifically to get 20% more screenings on the opening weekend specifically to sell the extended cut later.

WB pulled literally every trick in the book to frontload all of this movie's revenue. Review embargo, simultaneous international release on a holiday weekend, , hatchet-job theatrical cut to edge in maximum possible screenings on opening weekend, and rushed directors cut release.

It's almost like they knew it was a total trrainwreck.

Batman v Superman has been the best superhero film in years

Cold. Hard. Fact.

>DC shitposters get mad at marvelshitposters for ruining thread
>DC spam BVS threads everyday saying how CW sucks
>surprised the threads are taken over by 27%/Evans/Billion dollars
27%

>WB stole Simmons away
H-he can still play J3, right?

Are genuinely retarded the whole first half explained why, and do you serously think they stopped fighting cuz their mothers had the same name

>he says as he posts a malick image
CLASSIC
Sup Forums
CINEPHILE

Are you?

autism

Sucker Punch (Extended Cut) was a treatise on the objectification of women as seen through the eyes of various nerd subcultures. The prism by which the movie is shown self reflects to the viewer their own ugliness.

It's a hypnotizing take on psychological trauma. It cleverly turns it into an esoteric, theatrical, fantasy extravaganza. Its own nakedness makes people feel shameful and uncomfortable.

It's a movie that literally hates its own audience and spits on them.

>"“I wanted to rub the human race in its own vomit, and force it to look in the mirror.”" - J.G. Ballard

If that isn't true kino, I don't fucking know what is.

they cut all the implications that lex was behind the murders in the theatrical cut.

The theatrical cut was basically just a commercial for the extended cut that people paid to see.

>he BvS-posting is, to me, the greatest (not the biggest) meme this board has ever produced.
Its not a meme

There are full blown plebs here from Sup Forums, /twitter/ and /reddit/ that believe this plebeian hogwash is "good"

I thought they stopped fighting because their entire conflict was nothing but contrivance and they both realized it at the same moment. The martha thing was just coincidence.

>civil war great in it's own right

Funny how DCCucks can only go to Age of Ultron. Because that's the closest BvS will ever be to watchable capeshit.

Dannyboy?

I walked out of Civil War happy. Hyped for Spiderman and Black Panther flicks. And Infinity War.

I walked out of BvS wanting a refund.

>heyzeus christo imagery every few seconds
>mexicans love it

... it all makes sense

I've been looking at recent reviews praising it on the site I use and it seems to be yes

Justice League was always meant to have a lighter tone, but headlines like that one generate more clicks. If anything, Snyder will make the first great "Marvel" film.

Chris Terrio explains it.
>At that moment, I thought, “I’m not done with this yet. I want to go back and keep telling the story.” “Batman v Superman” is a bit of an “Empire Strikes Back” or “Two Towers” or any similar middle film in a trilogy. The middle film tends to be the darkest one. I do think from “Man of Steel” through “Justice League,” it is one saga really.

>I expect “Justice League” will be tonally not quite as dark as “Batman v Superman.” From that point of view, I felt compelled to go back and try to lift us and myself into a different tonal place because I think when you write a darker film, sometimes you want to redeem it all a bit.

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/

>If anything, Snyder will make the first great "Marvel" film.

Supergirl when?

What went wrong?

>yfw your post triggers the Evansposter

Please don't hurt Spiderman. I grew up with him and love his films.

I hate Captain America tho. Never understood how anyone can like him

tourists(like you) think you're welcome here and don't belong on Sup Forums

> marvel fan triggered

It's actually a good joke Marvel quip are litteral 10 years old joke

>the wall behind Lex in the prison scene is actually some guy holding his back then CGI in
lol

WHO'S THIS?????

what the fuck?

Captain america 3 might've been memorable if it wasn't Avengers 2.5