People who bite their fingernails.

people who after fingering a girl tell their friend smell this

People who don't take care of their hair or appearance

People on Sup Forums

>Eat steam
Kys. Faggot

This is me.

I am a shame.

people who eat coleslaw. fuck off, all of you.

People

People who tell other people how to enjoy their food.

Seriously OP fucking kill yourself. You eat steak the way you want it, I won't tell you what to like. Fucking cunt. What difference does it make to your life how other people eat their food. What kind of autistic dick wad are you?

Subhumans who like pizza, cheese is fucking disgusting you degenerates.

>brag about being an alcoholic/druggie/pill popper/etc.
>talk about how much pussy they get
>"I mean, I have a pretty big dick"
>talk with a lisp
>talk a lot of shit about their parents

I'm mostly talking about one guy

Seriously, Tanner, kill yourself

20+ virgins

Mentions a conspiracy theory or the Bible in a collage class about sciance or history.

>I managed to put in as the last line of a few tests " or all of this was wrong and ancient Egypt was ruled by an alien for a few years untill they got rid of it and went back to normal" got an extra credit point for it becuse my teacher wss cool.

What a fag lmao

people who dont visit Sup Forums

Fuck you cunt, I'm not OP but if you order your steak well done I'm gonna punch you in the fucking mouth. It ruins the flavor of the steak, there's no fucking excuse except that you have broken, retarded tastebuds to match your broken, retarded mind. I hope you die in a cooking fire while burning the hell out of some poor steak to meet your degenerate needs.

>collage class

Is that an optional class in pre school?? Can I take collage and painting in the same option block? Or do I have to take clay instead?

Infidels who believe in false gods and religions, also women in general
>ALLAHU ACKBAR

fuck off and go eat your leather

moralfags

Great comeback OP. Fuck your mother ok. I can tell you from.experience she likes her meat raw and rammed up her shit pipe.

> people who put pineapple on their pizza

>people who agree with anything you say

I thought summer was over
>it's only just begun

agree 100%

>Great comeback
>Proceeds to make a mom joke

Yeah, you're gay alright. Lmao well done steak with ketchup, it still makes me laugh.

People that think one tiny aspect of someone's taste or hobbies makes them less of a person.

Not technically optional, you do have to atleast take one collage class to get a collage degree in finger painting, and if your not getting a collage degree to make the big bucks finger painting your wasting your time. Blue collar clay jobs are getting exported to China where they still use ash trays, vaping is killing American jobs.

faggot

U mad. How can you get so buttery over what someone else wants to eat?

Absolutely pathetic.

vegans. not all of them, but the ones who judge you for not being vegan even though they're the minority.

Hmm is shall. With ketchup

>People who eat steam well-done
I too like my steam rare!

Because it removes all nutritive value from the food. It's kinda like throwing away food you selfish fuck.

It works with Canadian Bacon.

this

>just realized kids are off of school and are all stuck at Grandma's house and can't play Xbox so they come to Sup Forums to troll real hard lol xd

Why do you care if he prefers his steak ruined? Do you throw a hissy fit too if someone likes their rice a little undercooked or they drink out of a straw?

They all think that. People go vegan to feel better about themselves. So all vegans are sub-humans.

OP same fagging the shit out of this cancerous thread.

I work at Papa John's and a black woman named Latricious ordered a large pizza, extra sauce, no cheese, and just pineapple the other day. I had to deliver it and it smelled so bad in my car that I almost barfed on the pizza.

Haha, same! I never really knew that about you, but I totally get what you're saying

you mean koolsla*

>almost 2017
>not eating steam well done

>hates ketchup on steak
>hates well-done steak
fuck you, you elitest faggot. i can tell you don't work for a living. real men like their steaks well-done. fucking COOKED not raw like some savage or French fucking queer pretending its hipster to eat a mouthful of raw meat. and also ketchup is great. i'm sure it's all fancy annd wonerful for you rich types to pour gallons of A-1 sauce on your fillay minyons but fuck you were not all rich

People who judge strangers on a wide variety of arbitrary factors and then proceed to think they are any better themselves.

In short, each and every one of you sad pitifully delusional fuckwits on this imageboard.

>but people do this specific action or activity which I hate!
Shut the fuck up princess.

na, my friend's mother has raised her vegan. she doesn't know a life without it. she's never had any vaccines because apparently they're tested on animals. pretty cruel of her mother to be honest

>average of 2 posts
>OP IS SAMEFAG

OP here, just because you just discovered what the numbers at the bottom of the screen mean doesn't mean you're Sherlock Holmes

Oh god this post was righteous as fuck, fuck off well done faggots

haha look at this pussy

My sister is a vegan who, get this, eats fish.

She won't eat honey or egg whites but a big fat farmed salmon oh that's fine. Indonesian shripfarms are OK, but milk is crule becuse they force cows to have babies.

underageb&

you can tell because of the complete lack of self awareness

You must know every single one huh?

how is that vegan?
What does she think fishes are??

People like the mother you described should be jailed. Certain diseases dont really exist anymore because everyone is vaccinated. It is irresponsible and dangerous to not have you child vaccinated. Nobody has EVER had problems caused by vaccination and anyone who thinks otherwise is dumb and deserves to die.

Shhh. The butthurt will ease soon

Do you realize how retarded you sound? its like you buy a car to use as a paperweight and if someone tells you its a car and its for driving not weighing things down you say ''dont tell me what to do with my life'' how retarded is that???

>implying this isn't the den of delusional juvenile fuckwits mistaking themselves for being mature in any way

I guess I fit right in here!

Shut the fuck up princess.

>Stops eating meat to save animals
>I'm a saint now

That's most vegans. Stop using your car if you want to save the planet, don't stop eating animals you idiot, it doesn't help with anything.

People in America who think that they're oppressed.

exactly. if she ends up getting something like meningitis she's fucked. why would you value the life some animals who have already been tested on over the life of your own child? tf?

People who have kids adding to the problem instead of getting them aborted

also, her mum has said she'd kick my friend out of the house if she ate meat.

this guy gets it

I ask her this all the time, she seems to think it has something to do with factory farming, animals who 'think', species-isum and denying babies from mother's milk? That even include bee larvae.

It's so fucking stupid, she imports all sorts of weird budisit food from Asia, becuse its one thing that's for sure south east Asian jackfruit farmers have great ethics about that forest on the edge of their land. Don't get me started on palm oil.

>false equivalency

>Stop using your car if you want to save the planet
that's fine if you want to be a minor hero.

me, i want to exterminate the human race.

Strawman is closer, the car man is made up to look like an unreasonable idot.

People who say "lol" or "omg" or any of that shit out loud

white people having sex with niggers
anyone involved in partner swapping or cuckolding
anyone who abuses animals

look at mr popular over here with live people to be around

what a giant faggot, why dont you go back to your fucking safe-space kike

People who drive 20mph below the speed limit on a highway.
People who pull out in front of you and drive like a slow ass, when there is no one behind you.

People who post this thread on Sup Forums

People who can't spell

>Things that people do that instantly demotes them to lesser human:
People who post to Sup Forums with the topic of "Things that people do that instantly demotes them to lesser human"

>In short, each and every one of you sad pitifully delusional fuckwits on this imageboard.
including yourself. I hope you get hit by a bus real soon

T.lesserHuman

Alright dammit. I've over cooked plenty of steaks!
I see no reason to let it go to waste.
If I can chew and pour A1 on it it's still edible!

>gays
>people thinking there are more than two genders
>people believing Earth is flat
>people eating steak medium-well or well-done
>traps/cd's/ladyboys/boipuccies
>people masturbating to traps/cd's/ladyboys/boipuccies
>people who say "feminine penis"
>bronies
>people putting sauces all over the meal and not somewhere aside on the plate
>vegans telling everyone how eating meat is bad
>people who unironically enjoy Hawaii pizza
>fat people crying about genetics
>feminists, feminazis
>people supporting gay prides, jew prides and so on

people who argue about steak and how they should be done

little bitches like everyone itt

Ketchup on steak is truly unforgivable

>found person ordering steak well done
I rage everytime

People on the internet.

Go outside!

haha wow you're so cool and above it all can we be friends?

>People who, in an effort to seem superior, try to argue against the existence of pet peeves

Yet you're still here... smfh.

>"""""""""enjoy"""""""""

>hey user wanna go eat
>yeah sure where at
>i dunno

THEN WHY DID YOU CALL ME

>people who categorize others into "lesser human"

gb2 reddit

Visit Sup Forums.

because he wanted your company, you fucking autist

People who boast about their vices liek we share the same weaknesses

No i dont NEED coffee to start the day no i dont NEED a drink after work. Your vices are not my vices. Since when did announcing your inability to deal with life without stimulant become a method to bond socially with someone.

this

You're retarded