What went wrong Sup Forums

What went wrong Sup Forums.
Was it us? Did we ruin it for her?

Other urls found in this thread:

desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2016/10/28/voter-fraud-suspect-arrested-des-moines/92892042/
politico.com/story/2016/12/michigan-hillary-clinton-trump-232547
youtube.com/watch?v=PHsN3f-ekVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in-breds in the red flyover states believing alt-right propagandists like this faggot.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUv

You didn't put sage in all fields.

MOOOOOOOOOOOODS

The right person won

mods

White racists and butthurt coal miners liked Trump more than they did Romney. Young voters, minorities and young minority voters didn't like Hillary as much as they did Obama.

More people came out of truck stops and Klan rallies to vote than Starbucks and museums.

Saved

calm your tits its not cp

she never stood a chance, no one did

trump literally appealed to lowest common denominator and won over most of the american population: scared, retarded, ignorant, racist white folk

well said

>filename
Kek

>most of the american population
nope

So everyone who voted for trump is racist? That is very rude.

Also, people in the flyover states/everywhere else who just didn't know any better, and either ignored most of the negatives, or outright didn't consider them due to a lack of resources or transparency. Also, people who were upset. Also, people who wanted to vote in favor of single issues ignoring all else. Also, people who thought their vote didn't matter. Also, people who were too cocksure. Also, people who genuinely liked the negatives.

>actually believing that statistic

stop trying to save face you ignorant americunt

what is the electoral college, Alex

Nothing went wrong. It turned out perfectly!

Clinton lost the popular LEGAL VOTE. Millions of illegal immigrants and dead people voted for Clinton. In large cities many people voted twice.

shut it Peedro

>what is the electoral college
a joke, even donnie hates it

betting English isn't your first language.

The facts don't fit my world view! Let's call them bullshit

It's not rigged! It's rigged! It's not rigged! Clinton won with rigged votes! Not rigged!

>Millions of illegal immigrants and dead people voted for Clinton
and yet none of them got caught. Those illegals must be very crafty.

desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2016/10/28/voter-fraud-suspect-arrested-des-moines/92892042/

sigh.

She's a failure

You'd lose that bet quicker than you'd lose your health insurance.

Are you stupid? when you were doing a recount Michigan exposed massive voter fraud in Detroit

What went wrong?

People got tired of her shit, everyone and everything she stood for. Politically correct narcissistic cancer culture.

You had goddamn Obama encouraging illegal immigrants to vote. That's non-taxpayers who aren't beholden to the country's laws.

Horribly incompetent gossip-mongering posing as news. This goes for both major network news and your Facebook mill shit like buzzfeed.
The gossip-tier bullshit was not welcome, clearly biased and disgusted lots of people into voting in opposition.

Deal with it, losers. You fucking deserved it.

Stop with the gaslighting. It doesn't work here.

It worked everywhere. That's why we're here in this situation, right now.

"White racists and butthurt coal miners" HAHAHA!
yeah, that's what it was... it was all the racists and butthurt coal miners lol

idiot

Just desserts, user. You sing so soon, just like those you'd like to hate.

FUCKING MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously sad kid.

Gaslighting was done by the media in favor of Clinton. did you notice that they never said anything negative about Hillary Clinto did you notice that they never said anything negative about Hillary Clinton? With the exception of FOXNews all other major media outlets were completely behind her the entire time. And now your being paid to shitpost for her and the DNC. Don't you think something is strange about this whole thing???

yawn. get real asshole

citation needed

>white racists
You know you are on Sup Forums right?
50% of Sup Forums are racist
99% of Sup Forums thinks its funny

0.5% sit here and shit post thinking they can make a difference until they find a home here, read some statistics and change their views

The other 0.5% are intolerable SJW faggots.

>seriously sad kid.
how stupid trump fans are?
agreed

gotta agree with this one.

Right now, this reply is more of a shitpost than anything else. Christ alive.
Hey, only time will tell, right?

trying this hard. you argue like a twelve year old.

sure kid.
what's it like to be stupid?
really think you have something.
pitiful man. muh education and all.

99% of percentages are made up on the spot. 4/4 statistic macros are not accurate or subject to disingenuous practices, and are misleading.

Sometimes people are autistic.

CTR now uses college kids to shitpost for them. The only people brainwashed enough to actually still support hillary

I'm racist as fuck but i voted for Bernie in the primaries and Hillary in the general election. I also voted for Bill Clinton, John Kerry and Al Gore. Not all democrats are faggoty SJW's

More shitposting.

MODS !!!!!

most retarded post in the thread.

trying this hard. you argue like a two year old.

Stop posting. Your not even making sense.

donnie said it

His not even making sense.

>Your

so when your parents die will the new owners let you live in the basement?

no originality.

B&

so?

stale and old kid.

Okay she was the slightly less shit candidate, but she was still a shit candidate.

politico.com/story/2016/12/michigan-hillary-clinton-trump-232547

TL;DR Hilary lost Michigan for the Dems for the first time since 1984. Now imagine that for her ENTIRE CAMPAIGN.

>and yet none of them got caught. Those illegals must be very crafty.
when they found more votes than they had registered voters, it's kinda hard to deny something squirrley didn't occur. Given Hillary's recent history of doing whatever it takes, I have no doubt in my mind that she did something with the votes

I don't know what it is, but you're going a long ways to typecast me as some some of NEET cuckwad who rides on a high horse for being in college/university. I hope you had a good Christmas, because it's going to be an awful new year for you for more reasons than your partisan beliefs can enable you to consider or disregard.

But, tell me more about your fear of being evicted.

proving nothing.

Get this wank talk outta here.

Demtards lost playing by their own rules with the odds stacked in their favor. Now they reject democracy.

The just deserts are the Hillary supporters'. They have to eat crow and they don't like it, after being so obnoxious all year.

Hillary has long since vowed to accept the election result now, and formally conceded.
Obama has tucked his cuck tail and run, but not before stressing the peaceful transfer of power to the people repeatedly.

Donald Trump is the new President of the United States of America, fucking deal with it.

her popularvote win was handed to her by california. Those aren't even humans It's like 90% women and lgbbqt's

Thank god trump won . It's too bad there are so many cucks in this board .. America won deal with it.

What the article proves is that one of the reasons Trump won was that Hilary ran a very bad campaign. She was so concerned with the popular vote she didn't lock up the electoral college.

her emails killed her

wrong, he's saying "merry christmas" because he (like the rest of us) are sick and tired of this PC bullshit; being sensitive to people of other nations over our own. This is America, we say Merry Christmas, if you don't like it: Merry CHristmas and fuck off

wow. never met anyone quite as illiterate as you.
I had insurance before obarry and I will have it long after trump is gone.
I have paid for it myself or have had it provided by my employer.
sorry kid I can't dumb it down any more than that.
you have nothing. except your own shitty life to contend with.

thank you

fucking checked. USA USA USA
#trump bitches!

Quads of truth.

I'm sorry, I don't know what to say to this. I'm not sure if you're being snarky or if this is genuine.

doesn't make it untrue.

citation needed. maybe those extra votes were for dirty donnie

a vote is a vote

Happy Holidays friend

All these delusional libtard homos...

>maybe those extra votes were for dirty donnie
oh get real

>mah Hillary didn't win
>it's rigged

you lost motherfucker, bow down to us.
youtube.com/watch?v=PHsN3f-ekVA

Now that Trump won, we can finally force voter ID laws and help stop fraud. Are you mad CTR?

I think 8 people protested Obama?

>Demtards
Ah, yes. The Democrats, all of them! Every single one! Damn Liberals! They've always been dirty Liberals! They're all completely homogenous! Degenerate! Cocksure big-wigs! Yes, the left-leaning/"left-leaning" bent in media and everywhere else was pretty shitty. Just desserts. But you'd be very stupid to suggest that all Democrats are like this, just like if a staunch "die-hard Democrat" suggested that all Republicans are dumb.

But I'm definitely not whining about Trump being president. If anything, I want to make that absolutely clear to anyone who has doubts. The decision was made, for better or for worse.

He is now the POTUS. Do deal with it.

So you want to believe, because I'm a big scary meanie who you think is the big bad, and because everything I type sounds like the people you already hate, just because they don't ass-pat your chosen views for the moment, you won't look into the matter. To you, I am illiterate. Bah! I'm a dumb niggerfaggot!

Same shit with people who hate Trump/Republicans/etc.

You will probably rue the day when your employer can't supply you with that benefit anymore, and will have to give you a more cumbersome alternative that won't fly with you.

i'm not sure why we didn't have them in the first place. All we (repubs) want is a clean and fair election. It's the Killary supporters who run around acting like apes.

And they didn't have most of the mainstream media behind them like these whiny fucking faggots do.

minorities are bigger racists than white peple

she's a woman. who in their right mind would want a woman in charge?

this

and which sane males actually voted for that clown? Fuck her lying, murdering, scandalous ways

BREAKING JEWS
^

Niggers and spics who don't live in California, New York, and Illinois wouldn't get out of bed and sober up long enough to vote for her.

MODS!!!!!! US MODS!!! MO MODS M ODS!!!! MODS ! N! MOS MODS M

Donald won because meme magic is real.

Quads checked, shitlib tears reaped.

>More people came out of truck stops and Klan rallies to vote than Starbucks and museums.
People go to museums to see art, not vote. Any tard can go gawk at art.
People go to Starbucks to buy overpriced cold coffee, not vote.
Truck stops have transportation, can lead to a voting booth.
Klan rallies or any sort of rally has people that want to be heard for their views. People who put effort into being heard are most likely to act on those beliefs than those who do not put effort and just stay home.

TL;DR hillary supporter logic, everyone's racist sexist homophobic xenophobic bluegreenyellowpigphobic and especially dumberer than me :(