Why is Islam the right religion?

Why is Islam the right religion?

because it isn't

Isn't it a little creepy that he's feeding her like a child?

All religions serve to keep otherwise ambitious and innovative humans in line to serve those who have been established as their masters.

Because its the religious of sub-human muslide.

because I get to blow shit up and hate America!

I kinda admire their religion because im Catholic and they dislike jew zionists.
also this they do know how to hold a grudge

Because forcing a woman to marry you is the only way a disgusting sub human like yourself would have any contact with a living female.

at least he would be getting sum sweet pussy on the bright side.
Spotted the lonely Jew on christmas

I'm a Muslim, I only get high on faith and yihad.

Goat fucker - Donkey fucker - Camel fucker, nuff said.

Fuck islam

WHY ISLAM AND NOT OTHER RELIGIONS ?

1-islam gives logical and simple idea for God - He is A perfect God - He is not a man nor a son of man nor an Idol or a trinity nor limited nor created - He is totally unique and to Him belongs all the good qualities
2-Islam accepts all messengers of God -- about 124,000 and in Islam, we love all the prophet of God and we can’t deny any of them - while in other religions such as Judaism for example - they reject Jesus and Mohammed -- and in Christianity they reject Muhammad ... but in Islam, we accept all .
3-in Islam, there is no mediator between you and God -- you can pray to God directly - there is no need for someone in between...
4- Islam is the Only religion that is Not named after a person or a tribe or a group, its name means submission to the One True God, if anyone anywhere at any time lived the life of submission to the true God alone , then he is a Muslim.
5- In Islam (worship) is not about mere rituals. Its a comprehensive term that includes any deed that pleases God. All good deeds are types of worship, smiling, being sincere at work, saying a nice word, and even treating one's spouse gently, all this is greatly rewarded by God. And in the opposite any deed that doesn't please God is a sin; talking bad about people is a sin, cheating, lying, hurting innocent people, harming the environment.
6-in Islam God is always forgiving - if you always repent (before death ) He will just accept you no matter how great sins you did & He forgive us out of his own grace - there is no price to be paid in order for him to forgive & so its not like Christianity which says that God can't forgive except by blood of Jesus ..

pic related

>hurting innocent people
Then why all these terrorist attacks? Who do they kill?

uh, sorry I forgot:
child fucker

This
why dont they go like hardcore and go after the goverment ?

Two words: child brides. Brides, multiple.

Never go full retard.

It should be obvious by now; Zoroastrianism is clearly the correct choice.

>peace

Looks like he's feeding her cocktail weenies. That's pork. They're both damned.

I know not this religion. What are the tenets of Zoro-thingy?

Because islam is going to be reduced to ash along with the jews..

this

because anything the west or europe does is not considered terrorism even when it is

>muslim women
How do i know those arent trash cans?

k
Faggot

The only true religion is the Holy Order of the Roman Catholic Church.
Deus Vult.

dates

Why are you a goatfucker?

It wouldn't matter if every part of islam was obviously and self-evidently true. No beer and no bacon is a deal breaker.

Persian religion that's older than Christianity. Judaism too I think.

Has a dual/polarity principle of good/evil represented by opposing deities Omuzd (good) and Ahriman (bad), with an even higher deity transcending them both who is the true source of all things (Ahura Mazda).

Their equivalent of Jesus is a solar deity called Mithra. Don't know too much else though. I like the general idea though because it's a religion that can be understood to have an answer to the problem of evil, because the highest god is beyond good and evil, despite the religion somehow still managing to say that Ahura Mazda favours the Good over the Evil principle.

wow those torture methods some hardcore stuff, like cartel killing shit, couldnt they just go like kill them someone saw the movie Saw was mohammed a time traveler ?
pretty noice m8s

Deus Vult !!!!!
Let us fight and take back Jerusalem !!!!

Why is that muzzer feeding sausages to his wif?

Maybe that is why they are so pissed blowing shit up, probably some beer to relax, I mean they get to have lots of wives be dominating to them.
But no beer ?

Religions are for stupid ppl, that is the reason

D E U S V U L T

Islam is the religion of peace, if everyone were muslims there weren't terrorist attacks, peace worldwide

this, feeds her like a pet

Which makes no sense honetsly. Many victims of terrorists attacks are muslims. Like the Terrorists don't even give a shit and do it just for fun.

Where is the peace there when they kill their own People? Then it islike many other relidions with their witch-hunts and stuff.

And here you see the Moment when the mind went on a small coffee break.

They never met Jesus, the most badass guy evar
>doesn't slaughter folks
>destined to wage the biggest war in all of history FOR YOU

This cannot become a thing.

Aren't muslims allowed to drink alcohol as long as they're not drunk ?

????? what do you mean retard

Islam was made up.
Allah does not exist.
Mohammed fucked goats.

All Muslims will be destroyed by Christ.

Don't drink?

Mudslimes are fags!

Deus vult!

Only for pedo scum.

>Christianity was made up.
>God does not exist.
>Jesus fucked goats.

All Christians will be destroyed by Thor.

wrong
each sect of Islam kills the other
sunni kills shiite, shiite kills wahabi, etc.

To be fair, crusading probably stank pretty bad. Unwashed armies, corpses, etc, mighty foul stench.

lol

>Islam the right religion
kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek

Ganon is the hero we need

Unless under the roof, allah can't see through roof

it's time our great president make peace with those muslims the next year
but peace 1945 style

I'd really get to do all that stuff? Hunh, may be time to revise my opinion on Islam.

You meant wrong

Because point 6, you will be forgiven anyway

What kinda wimpy deity can't see thru a roof?

it's time to a new /& last/ crusade

You're both wrong.

>Norse mythology was made up.
>Gods do not exist.
>Loki fucked horses.

All vikings will be destroyed by Zeus.

islam, a fake self invented religion by some old drugged pedophile only by his own benefit
he misunderstand the bible & accomodated it at his own convenience

I like this image, it's a damn shame when ever i look up those Koran passages it's clearly not what it actually says.

Yes, but you have to be at the top of the tribe, like Saud family.

Islam has an important role to play in humanity. It is a backup system that will allow some form of civilization in the case of an apocalypse.

Islam is the religion of poverty, ignorance, violence, suffering and oppression. It is the ideal belief system for people living in a wasteland.

>logical and simple idea for God
look at the fucking universe, if there's a deity it can't be logical and simple
>accepts all messengers of God
well i dont think islam accepts ALL messengers, just the people who are convenient
>no mediator
this isnt a clear strength or weakness, pros and cons both sides
>not named after a person or a tribe
makes no difference what you call it
>not about mere rituals
neither are other religions
>god is always forgiving
what difference does the price of the "blood of Jesus" make, since it has already been paid, according to christianity? and is an all-forgiving god good in the first place? debatable

why u tards guys allow this kinda trashygoatfuckers subhumans into your contries, that's so fuckn' dangerous

it's time
the only way to deal with islam

with any other religion for that matter

that what albanians say. retarded bunch

soon

Shouting "fedora!" doesn't make it any less true.

closet agnostic here from a very islamic family ama

As far as I know, alcohol in general is not accepted, because it leads to drunkenness by its nature. I don't know what they think of flambe dishes and other things that technically contain alcohol, but not enough to get drunk off because most of it has been cooked out.

Looks like he's feeding her uncircumcised penis.

1. not terrorism, its imperialism
2. its not in the name of religion, but profit