Tell your friends, tell your family...

Tell your friends, tell your family, tell everyone you know to CALL THEIR SENATORS and push them to block Trump by not confirming the Electoral College votes for him on January 9th when they meet to confirm them.

If the United States Senate does not confirm the votes for Trump cast by the EC, then the house of representatives gets to choose a president. Their first method of choosing when a candidate is below 270, is to choose the one with the most EC votes.

This is very important. If we can get the senate to reject enough Trump votes, then Hillary will actually have more causing her to be the choice of the house of representatives.

We still have a chance, but everyone needs to call their senators. Do it, Hillary can still be the next president!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzC-l7tovFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol no

This is why liberals annoy me.

tfw not knowing anything about politics

That's the best laugh I have had today... thanks OP :)

Calling right now OP, this has to work. I have way too many mexican friends that I can't afford to lose right now. Please hillary, don't give up yet, we have the majority of the voter base.

the President has the power to make any few senators lives hell through political backchannels, not a one of them would risk their futures this way because a few people call in and complain that the general election didn't fall to the person they wanted. Posts like these are sad and delusional.

My friends, my family, and everyone I know VOTED FOR TRUMP.

Say it with me now: President Trump!

this is why in-breds annoy me

whatever happened to losing with dignity?

>tfw all the trumpanzees won't get to see their horrid leader in office because the country comes to it's senses.

feels good

that's not even how it works

Jan 6 is just to count the EC vote officially

I'm going to call my senators and make sure they confirm Trump

>I have way too many mexican friends that I can't afford to lose right now.

You mean clients?

>implying you even know who your senators are

praise kek

Why would I do that? I voted for Trump.

kek loves you my child. physically.

does your mom let you out of the basement without your helmet?

Kill yourself or fuck off. Go to your safe space to cry and color.

My mother is dead.

remember to sage when replying to this thread everybody

YOU MOSNTER

I just wanted to come on Sup Forums to have fun and maybe jerk off to transexuals and some jerk had to go and mention my dead mom.
This is why we can't have nice things.

HAHAHAAAHAAA
only a liberal could be so dumb

No, sorry. You have zero chance. President Donald J. Trump will be the best president America ever had. He's exactly what we need now.

>implying anyone who is a reasonable humanbeing wants a hillary presidency.
Like yes please lets go the route of the middle east and elect a corrupt murdering puppet.

The current protests about how the rules shouldn't apply to Hillary are praised by the "news media" daily. This same "news media" delights in pointing out poor behavior by anyone who might be to the right of center.

Never seen any of these pics before. Calling fake.

No, you do not have the majority. Trump = 2,600 counties. Clinton = 500 counties. CLINTON LOST. Remove all the illegal and dead people votes, and you have a Trump majority vote win. Salty tears are salty.

Go to pol idiot, they love roasting shills like you

I fucked her to death with my penis

>be total failures at campaigning

>fail at winning the election

>start to riot after you claim Trump supporters will Riot after Trump loses like dumb hypocrites

>demand a recount after you claim Trump considering a recount is being a "sore loser" like stupid baby hypocrites

>angrily play with your little pee pee all day because you were on the wrong side of history

Liberals confirmed for mean guys who make fun of dead moms.
MODS

Do you not.? Thats fucking sad...

>libtards actually believe
Its like every turn this takes we have a mass amount of liberals screaming
"but hell never get ______"
Most recent thing was attempting to get the elctors to vote for hillary. Just shut up and sit down. Its going to be one hell of a ride.

>still thinking he will make it in

I almost feel sorry for you lot

No thanks nigger. I voted for him.

Check these wonderful dubs. Just super.

Short of Obama declaring Marshall Law or an assassination (there have been three attempts so far) he's in.

>one president
>history
When trump successfully gets us through world war three then you might be making sense. Name three kings who led crusades, bet you can't. Trump wont be remembered, the party will be.

Ill call your mom and tell her to have a late term abortion (You) after i grab her by the pussy

This has literally nothing to do with what I posted. Go back to fapping to traps you stupid 18 year old faggot and stop pretending you know anything about politics

There is no better leader than Supreme Leader Trump.

>democrats

>dignity

>believing a daily show skit

LADS BERNIE SANDERS CAN STILL IN THROUGH THIS LITTLE KNOW LOOPHOLE

lmao no kill yourself please

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=IzC-l7tovFk

I'm a libtard and I thought there was a pretty good case for the electors going faithless, but everything after that has been a joke.

>approval-starved attention whore gets 3 million fewer votes than opponent

>now stuck with job he doesn't really want and the knowledge that his opponent was a shrill corrupt hag and people STILL like her more than him

>"he won"

BREAKING JEWS
$

>liberals are STILL this butthurt
I was an apolitical cunt during Obama but I don't remember anywhere near this level of crybaby whining.

>"he won"

Hold your breath until her inauguration.

>he gets his news from the fucking daily show

gee, I wonder why Hillary got utterly raped in the election and why her supporters are loud retards

>implying he was a fake trump rally

>mfw

SO. FUCKING. DELICIOUS.

There is a process to disqualify electoral votes, but OP has it wrong.
Objection to a state's electoral votes must com from a Senator and a Representative.
Objection must be sustained by majority votes in both House and Senate.
If neither candidate has a majority, the House chooses the President - with each *state* having a single vote. (This skews things even more in Trump's favor.)

>retards

Do you realize user, that doing this is going to confirm exactly what Trump supporters claim about elites controlling everything, and give them a totally justified reason for an armed coup?
I don't like his orangeness either, but the integrity of the system is more important than the person in the office.
Perhaps the Dems should have run a less rancid candidate, and focused more on class issues, not fucking identity politics.

>implying the interviewees arent hired actors paid for by comedy central specifically to get humorous responses
how are you this retarded

who would be eligible candidates in the house vote?

This is asinine. Does (((everybody else put together))) realize what would happen if (((everybody else put together))) tried to gang up to exterminate white people?

I sure as hell don't want that, but I wouldn't fear for my life if it started.

NOT RIGGED.
NOT RIGGED.
NOT RIGGED.
NOT RIGGED.

You are acting like Trump and Obama are the same thing.

It wasn't just that a republican won. It is that Trump won. You could not have picked a worse candidate. besides Hillary apparently.

Liberal's do have to get over it though.
Hope we can stop enough of his shit so that the next president will be able to clean it up.

I look forward to the next 4 years as Trump does less and less of the things he promised, and Trump supporters grow fewer in number.

It happened to the left with Obama, it will happen to you.

Even if trump didnt get the 270 votes needed then it just get left to congress to vote and they are full republican anyways so trump wins again

the guy isnt even jewish. Hes just a cuck

>does less and less of the things he promised
like every candidate ever?
get real, kid
come back when you're old enough to vote, IF you're even a legal citizen of the US

They can vote for anyone really. But they sure as shit wont vote for hillary.

If Trump was actually the outsider candidate you all think he is, the house would try to vote someone else in.

But he has done what the GOP establishment wanted anyway so they WILL vote for Trump.

your tone implies you disagree with the post you responded to, but your words don't.

he said the withering support was as predictable as broken promises.

This has to be bait. Trump won get over it. The Senate wants trump too.

Are you retarded OP? Wait, of coarse you are.

>not history
Are you retarded? First off, he certainly will make history, either good bad or neutral. Second, what the fuck do kings and crusades have to do with American political history?

it's called "grasping at straws", something desperate people do.

JEWS have always banded together as a tribe, infiltrated governments, monopolized financial systems of nations, instigated wars, and intentionally created chaos in societies. The Jews have mass murdered hundreds of millions of non-Jews over the centuries but they've seized control of the media so you'll never find out.

9/11 was an inside JEWISH job - a pretext to go to war and destabilize Israel's neighbors. It's all for the establishment of 'Greater Israel' and the Jew World Order.

Fuck off trump becoming president will be the funniest thing in our lifetime

Sure all candidates renege on some of their promises. But Trump will do this to a massive degree.

Let me ask you, why did you vote for Trump? What did he say he would do that swayed you? Cause he probably isn't going to do it.

Give it 2 years. the "Populist" candidate you voted for, will turn into the establishment candidate you hate.

Trump is prez now shutup whiners

I will tell my friends, my family, and everyone TO KILL ALL LIBERALS AND DEMOCRATS!

FUCKING TRAITORS TO OUR NATION!

Too late. Our saviour is rising

>Sup Forums loves hitler
>Sup Forums hates trump for being discriminative and racist
I'm not saying trump will ever be even close to as good of a leader as mein fuhrer was but this makes no sense to me

lol suck a dick you retard. We Trump supporters won the election and the country. Don'y like it? It doesn't matter at all. Go ahead and try to start a war. You would be starting a war people who each have a couple guns per person and have trained for this our entire life. We're going to kick out all the illegal scum and anchor babies. Get ready for it, time for the master race to take their land back. It's really funny that so many of you are taking the election so hard. Just shut up and get to the back of the bus you Google nigger. kek

OP is a faggot and a loser. OP doesn't have shit! If you hate this country so much how about you go move to Mexico!

You don't actually think he is going to get rid of MILLIIONS of people. It's a logistics nightmare.