So Sup Forums, I fucked up

So Sup Forums, I fucked up.
I met a girl on a social media site (won't say which in case she happens to come across this) and we started chatting, well eventually I fell for her pretty hard. we started trading pics and just chatting and everything, and everything was great until a couple of weeks ago when I told her a lie, now because of this lie she doesn't even want to talk to me anymore. it's been about two weeks now and I'm falling apart. what should I do Sup Forums?

Go cry somewhere else, Faggot.

This is what I expected tbh

DO A BARREL ROLL!!!1!one!

Kys in your basement you ugly faggot.

it's pretty hard to help you if you don't tell us what you lied about buddy, so go on tell us what the lie was

TBH tell her why u lied. Have some honesty when doing so... But i guess it depends on how serious it is i guess.

Go outside, actually.

You're parents don't need to clean up any more of your messes.

You know, maybe that's not such a bad idea.

>lied
>has to deal with repercussions of action
>What should I do?
Exactly what you've been doing. Leave her alone.
Or lie more.

elaborate on the story

But if I tell you what I lied about, I'd be risking her finding this and knowing I'm talking about us.

Tell her that you lied about it?

I can't lie more, I'm not a very good liar and it shows.

going on the shitposter's shitpost forum and posting on the shitposting board asking for actual romantic advice. nigga please. take that shit to literally anywhere else

have a meme

She knows that I lied about it, duh...

sounds like you already lost her, so you might as well go all in now. You have nothing to lose because shes already ignoring you, if anything you posting this and her finding it wouldn't change anything if she is already ignoring you

>I made horrible action towards someone else
>that made equally horrible counteraction towards me
>I don't know why are consequences of this action horrible

Welcome in the inside of OP's head

Checked.
Also, did you lie by telling her you were straight?

what did you lied about op?

but at the same time it could change, but only for the better :)

Let me just say that what I lied about was nothing major or deathly serious or anything. or at least I didn't think it was.

Just say it you fucking pussy

Definitely kys

cmon op don't be a fucking mystery dipshit
what are the chances she find this anyway?

You don't want help, you want attention.

Go fuck yourself, if you lied about something serious, you just don't deserve love.

No. she knows I'm bi

Spill the beans. If we don't know what the fuck you said, we can't tell whether you fucked up big time or just small time.

This matters, bro.

Pretty good actually, I know she browses Sup Forums pretty frequently

well the lie was bad enough to cause a rift in your relationship, so it had to be important or 'serious' to her. So you can either be a pussy and not tell us what you said which will cause you to get into a deeper rut or you can tell us what you said and i might be able to help you through my own personal experience.

>hey guys I want your help
>I wont tell you shit about my problem
>WHY YOU NOT HELPING ME DAMMIT

kys then you faggot pussy

Fine... I was a bit inebriated and I told her that I was younger than I actually am, kind of jokingly, because she knew how old I actually was. but she took it seriously and now I'm fucked

how much younger?

Kill yourself for falling for the woman meme reddit fag

I was a bit inebriated and I told her that I was younger than I actually am, mostly as a joke, but she took it seriously and now she hates me

How much younger?

Can we please ban the obvious underage?

5 years

Hahahahaha HAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA
Shes retarded and so are you

I'm well over 18, tyvm

>crying over a pussy you never even had

Damn, I thought i had it bad.

is that literally all
a
fucking
JOKINGLY
lied
about
you
knew
in
the
first
place

Dude, you don't need her. If she gets mad at you for something so small, she's only a attention seeking whore.
Kinda like you, op.

Op you need someone more mature. Who gives a damn if you thought she was great blah blah blah. You are the reason cucks exist. The "boo who, What do I do?" mentality. Putting pussy on a pettlestool

Yeah, but she thought I was serious...

I don't think you get this, this wasn't about sex. she wasn't some fuck buddy or something, I legitimately liked her

>hey I'm op and I'm 20
>hey nice to meet you
(...)
>hey um do you know how I told you I was 20 well jokes on you I'm 15 actually
>go eat a dick, op

literally all there's to it is to let her be mad and find another one

let's be real here bro, if she couldn't pick up on your sense of humour you're already not compatible. On top of that, she sounds like she has the emotional capacity of a goldfish. If she was really into you she wouldn't care that you lied about your age, sounds like an excuse because shes either found another person that's giving her the attention she wants or she has really bad trust issues from past experiences. Either way, you dodged a fucking truck mate go be sad for a while and get yourself some ice cream and jerk off wallah bro

kys

*kills self*