>tfw a girl admits she likes you
>tfw she doesn't want to be in a relationship
Hold me, Sup Forums

Every girl wants a relationship, just not with you

During a situation like this is when I developed my necro fetish

oh yeah.

the same thing happend for me today

fpbp

But the worst thing is that she acts really loving but keeps saying we're just friends because i don't like you that way

don't worry fellow user, it'll be alright.

You're lucky.. just be happy you're friends especially if she "likes" you

yeah i know but it still hurts man

Same situation OP except I actually fucked her, I told her before hand I had herpes and we used protection, I'm on meds for it. Anyway fucked a few times and now it's like "I really really like you and want to be with you but I'm so confused".

Telling her tomorrow I'm done with her, don't get friend zoned buddy just tell her "I really like you and want more than just friendship, nothing less will satisfy me and will only make me resent you when I see you and can't have you. Take care!" Then walk away, there are always more women.

Nigga, she's just bullshitting you to provoke more of a "I really want you gurl" effort from you.

Women speak in codes and your taking every single fucking word literally? Give me a break.

i'll take that into consideration.

thats why im getting rid of my emotions, i really don't anymore

my gf did that too
i didnt give a shit that she didnt want a relationship
told her i want her
were together 4+ years now

good for you, also rip trips

what use has she of you?

>be friends with married girl at work
>husband in army, deployed for almost a year.
>feel bad but still develop a relationship
>she goes back and forth on wanting a divorce or trying to make it work
>decides to get a divorce
>now separated, tells me she doesn't want another relationship
>we spend all of are free time together and talk all the time, fuck and spend the night most nights
Getting a girl into a relationship is easy when you care and just do the right thing most of the time

this
( (You))
tho it really sucks for the dude that has been with her, he didnt deserve this shit i guess

yeah what I was thinking.

That's the way to handle a "friend zone" right there. I don't get why most people don't understand this, if you don't make clear what you want, then she's gonna find someone who will. Women are taught that men initiate everything, so unfortunately the only real pressure they'll feel is whether to say yes or no.

However I'd critique the manner by which you plan to communicate this with her. I obviously don't know your relationship, but if it's anything like ones I've had, then I'd be the bigger person and just state the facts without the drama. Clearly she's pissed you off in some way, but you get the benefit of "winning" the "break up", along with the smug satisfaction of knowing that you have planted a seed of mystique within her bamboozled girly mind. (Did he meet someone else? Is he really just able to sever emotions like that? Why can't I do that?) just do it in a matter of fact way, without embellishing it with condescension or resentment. Plus you save face with everyone and can make up any reason you like when people ask about it down the line. Trust me user, and may your emotions heal and grow stronger, conversely may your herpes not.

are you saying that you did the right thing?

OP here. She is being really kind and loving with me, sending me hearts and shit. Maybe one day this will work out.

girls/woman sending heart emoticons doesnt mean shit

oh.

Sound advice but I'm not going to be condescending about it, she's had me on the hook for a week so I'm going to clear the air and say it's best we leave it, not make some big deal about it. The whole "I want all of you" is all I'm going to say if she says "can't we be friends". Herpes is well in check, no outbreaks for 7 months since I got the meds

This a thousand times, all the "babes" "huns" kisses and lovey emojis don't mean shit, just a sign off or something they've gotten used to doing through too much texting

None

The one that friendzoned me even said she could be my new user(name of ex hookup) but the next day she only wanted to be friends

the signals she sends are diffrent everytime she speaks

thats good, that means she definitely is a woman

30 keks to this

she doesn´t like you
special girl will appear in the future, not rigth now

Same here but the difference is that she already has a boyfriend.

That's beyond beta

Cut her off like a gangrenous, things will never be the same, and she will never change.

> pic unrelated

JOO DETECTED

Fucking man up and fuck her. Who cares if she doesn't want a relationship.

GF dumped me 2 months ago. Still like her, she wants to get back. What do?

get back with her.

Not saying I'm doing the right thing, I was more pointing out that just because a girl says she doesn't want a relationship doesn't mean that she actually thinks that. I know in my case she tells me and herself that to make it easier by only hurting one person instead of two.

/thread

THIS

Why did she dump you? It's never as easy an answers as yes or no user

You're right, women say one thing, think another, do the third thing

Fuck her best friend instead, teach her a lesson

But you know we're on 4chin, right?

well, thank you for saying this, but I'm still going to try.

Sometimes I forget, sorry.

She didn't feel "special"
I'm not a fan of whales ty

Same Here ... she said "i am not ready for smth new" and inside i am just like fuck u bitch... outside "its okay ..."

shes saying she wants you to be her no strings attached fuckbuddy you retard

give her less attention and she will realize she wants you, if she doesn't then just move on.

plenty of fish in the sea

member this oldie: SAVE TEH WHALES

Ask her out. Go on date, have fun, fuck, call a few days later and repeat.
If she doesn't go out, cut contact.
Never text much at all. That kills all attraction.

She's at least honest, says she isn't sure if she wants to leave him or me, that I can believe

Nigga, that's even worse, she doesn't know what to do

>not a fan of whales
Shame, but seriously, why does she want to be with you again if that's the case?

Would you? If you were a woman I mean, the choice is easy as a guy

Yes I would. I'd pick the most intelligent, funny and just cool to be around guy

You guys are idiots. This shit isn't complicated.
Go learn about woman and stop being betas.

kek, do you think that every woman is the same?

A lot of people on here do which is why at the end of their unsuccessful day of trying to grab pussy they return back here in the delusional hope of them thinking that they are seemingly better then the women who probably rightly rejected them as at the end of the day lot of people on here are really just broken children in adult bodies who hate it when things don't go their way.

Just like a child