Celebrity xrays thread?

Celebrity xrays thread?

Bamp for interest

I have only chloe

Dam, this pic really worked out!

Your selection is terrible.

Post more then

Request?

Why xray bitches that already have nudes?

>posts x-ray
>still can't see anything
>???
>FAIL

That cannot be real

I can see her panties

and yet it is there

fucking file size limit

fuck you Jackie Sup Forums

I mean it looks way too good for just an xray. How do we know that a different pair of tits haven't been photoshopped over the original?

her top was really sheer
& it was a new kind of Sony lens

She filed suit over that pic
& within days Sony took their new lens off the shelves

all out of x-rays

Why would anyone even bother with this pig?

> Not OP
Tried it but my skills are not good enough to produce anything other than a differently colored shirt

What the hell are you on about, there is no source I can find to support what you're saying. I bet you just pulled that out of your ass because you don't want to admit that the Alison Brie pic isn't an actual x-ray.

> Not OP
Slight improvement, I guess

I thought you were talking about the JLH pic

& you're a bleating moron.

Google it & you'll find the orig.

There's no source on that one either! Stop lying you fag, goddamn.

If u look closely at her left tit, it goes past her shirt. This is a fake, not an x ray

All x-rays are fake you moron. There is no such thing. This is just a poorly done one.

There's obviously a difference between the two, dipshit

No, there isn't.

A fake is when u post a celeb's face on a naked body or vice versa. An xray is a celeb wearing thin enough clothing that someone can manipulate the image and be able to see their actual tits. But you already knew that

then you're just a screaming dipshit who doesn't know how to do a search.

Jesus hates you.

Then give me the source. Oh wait, you can't because you're a liar. Most likely a compulsive one.

>manipulate the image and be able to see their actual tits. But you already knew that

No. This isn't possible. They just Photoshop on some tits. Some are more believable than others but they're all fake.

an xray can also be a fake by adding burn near the nipple or just adding a tit layer

>but they're all fake
you must be 12, some are actually real and the material can be thin enough that flashes from cameras like on the red carpet can bring out the flesh through the material

That's SMG face shopped on to a Natalie Appleton pic.

I'm way older than 12. Certainly old enough to know that a camera can only capture what's visible to the eye. There's no hidden level of data to be revealed, it just is what it is. Sure you can enhance the outlines and and shadows but that's still all you're seeing - outlines and shadows. You watch too much tv.

you're dumb, period.

got the orig.?

WRONG

*cough* bad bait *cough*

Teach me how to xray like that. I tried some tutorials and all are shit. Playing with levels only doesn't give me such nice results.

why are you so stupid? You can literally debunk your own thoughts by holding up a black t-shirt to a bright light...you can see more through it that way compared to just looking through it without a flash

>tit layer
That's what I consider a fake tho. If it's not their actual tit then what's the point. Might as well be a full photoshop imo.

>Some are more believable than others but they're all fake.

I've done some xray a while back when I still used my older computer with XP. It's most definitely not fake, but it doesn't work on 90% of the stuff people wear. Thinking they're all fake is laughably cute ignorance.

A camera captures more of the light spectrum than the visible light spectrum. Do you even science?

did you even read? That's why I said or...implying that is also a fake

Levels is just one tool that may or may not work.
You should also try "Exposure" and possibly brightness/contrast.
You're not supposed to use all filters every time, but try to find the right combination and the best values.
Then again, some pics are just not ment to be x-rayd no matter how much you try.

I'm sure there are tons more that can be done to further enhance xrays, possibly layermasks or color-replacement.

Oh shit my bad, read too fast

God, talk about all downhill after 16.

Only with the background shopped out.

you are so fucking dumb

that pussy looks infected as fuck

jokes on you, ya virgin faggot, those are just panties

in photoshop in filter menu as camera raw filter clarity can also bring out stuff but it can be really harsh on photographs

Someone post some request imgs, I'll give it a try

might be difficult cuz it's a black shirt, but it's already somewhat see through

+ Can see nipple
- Low res
- Much glare

This is waay beyond my skills, if at all possible

alright, lemme find an easier one

how's this

Outcome:
+ Slightly enhanced shapes
+ Closer to skin color
- Not see-through enough

super easy mode

or

I tried too, here is my work, what do you think ?

The only thing worse than these dumb whores, are the people that waste their lives putting them on a pedestal.

Name?

wasting my life anyway. might as well do it with my dick in my hand ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

christina hendricks

Just go ahead and delete that crap. Replace it with something better from this thread... lol

Well, my limited skills tried their best

Learn how to use commas.

1. Its fake
2. Your story is dildos

Wow, almost didn't suck

>bitching in a Sup Forums thread about fakes and see thru shops is not wasting their life
mate...

this pic, no, but i've got an elle x-ray..
love her puffies

He's taped his penis down good. I can't even tell he has one.

>Makes the bottom of her dress darker

am i doing it right?

Somehow, this didn't quite work out.. I have no excuses

it works sometimes

orig