Anyone have a down curved penis? Is it okay to have one? Can you fuck with that thing? Is it fixable?

Anyone have a down curved penis? Is it okay to have one? Can you fuck with that thing? Is it fixable?

You could easily reach your anus and fuck yourself.

But what does he do with his dick?

Learn how to use that shit. It stays off the teeth better when she is blowing you and smacks the g spot during doggy.

just flip the girl over and it effectively becomes an upward curved penis

What about missionary? Do you have one?

Only virging things thread apparently.

Are you retarded? Ofc you can have missionary sex with a down curved penis. Just like you can have doggy with a up curved penis.

This

Thanks user

Downcurved penis here. I had the same concern. No intercourse yet, blowjobs and handjobs are just fine, and I really assume that sex in almost any position, including missionary, can go well.

you mean consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation?

you sick fuck

Also, check "Peyronie's disease". It's the fibrous plaques that curve a penis. I have such a nodule too at the base, hence the curve.

Didn't know people thought so much about this. My penis is downcurved almost exacly as yours. Been having sex since 15 (24 now) with lots of different girls. No comments, no weird looks, it's just a penis, and it makes them cum.

similar curve. I do ok

I'm not thinking about the looks, though I have the thought sometimes that a straight penis is alot more attractive in situations of nudity, say at a nudist beach. My only wonder was if it would work, for example, with my girlfriend who is small 5"3', and I being almost 6 feet. Thank you for the assurance though.

Your girlfriend will have a great time, and so will you. Give it to her doggystyle, she'll be very pleased. Have fun user.

This is mine. Sorry for bad quality

I understand I'll hit the Gspot better, but I prefer missionary :'( I think you're right either way ;D

So pull her torso up and lean to the side and you'll be face to face.

The only thing i know is i would love to suck on that delicious cock and ride it until it cums inside me

I would let you slide that down the back of my throat.

Ahh the old raptor claw, I used to have one as a child. Not really sure what happened to it, it just sort of went away on its own. Try flipping it up in your underpants waste band a lot, that might help stretch it into a straighter shape?

Nice cock. Would suck. It's weird, I only fuck women, but I always wanted to suck dick.

I do... not as much as on the photo but i do.

never been a problem.. it can get straight with some force on it...
Does PERFECT job when fucking a girl from behind..

Ohh do you have a delicious cock like OP does?

wow didnt think there were so many people like that

Its annoying cause I have to straighten it if I wanna send a pic like this so it doesnt look 3 inches long

That is a fucking monster
Also a monster

Do you have kik? i would love to receive pics of your delicious cock

>bein erect at a nudist beach

Niggah what

what do you think

Man, can you do missionary with that?

of course

OP your penis is amazing even with curve, and that fucking size holy shit

Post more for science purposes.

For any virgins here maybe I can help:
Downcurve go for doggy
Upward curve missionary
Sideway curve lay her on her side one leg up on shoulder pound her
Those are best positions based on penis curve.
Smaller dick? Missionary

with the sole purpose of reproduction

my dick bends to the left a bit, never had any problems with it. I thought it looked so bent and ridiculous but my ex didn't even realise it was curved until I mentioned it.

let me show u ..

lol l wasn't supposed to attach a picture

So many virgins and fags in this thread. I have a downward curved dick too and I figured out it was an advantage when I learned about the gspot at age 12

Exact same bro. Feels best in doggy.

i love it when they curve down

easier to deep throat and you can really reach it when i reverse cowgirl you

tits or gtfo

Downward curved dicks are my favourite, I think they look wonderful, especially when they're a bit thicker.

Also WAY easier to deepthroat/get facefucked by a dick like that.

thats not how it works my newest of friends

we only have to do that when we want something. i was just making an observation

now show me your cock or GTFO

Do someone have experience with a left-curved penis ?

already did bitch...

been here since 2006

so .. where are those tits then

yeah this girl needed directions once so l pulled out my trusty penis and showed her which direction to go

mine is curved tiny bit left and down...

never had any issues ..

Finally a thread for me.
I guess I'm in the club as well.

Downcurved here. You are sweating the small stuff. Focus on important things. Dicking people is easy regardless of curve.

Great

>No intercourse yet

What a fucking waste

would suck happily/10

are you male or female

kek

I read your reply sarcastically for some reason. haha

I've sucked such a dick, a black one actually. It doesn't really matter. It was weird at first, but I didn't hate it or even dislike it. He hadn't fucked me, but that wouldn't have been weird either.

more

It wasn't m8
However mine is really curved but it doesn't hurt so im not worrying too much

shut up
this thread is for gays

Downcurve = easy deepthroating

Find yourself a slut with no gag reflex and enjoy cumming balls deep straight down a girls throat

Fucking virgins.

Quite a lot of girls actually like a curve as it hits spots completely straight dicks don't, even a slight curve is better than nothing.

Upwards curves are cool. But downward kinda makes you feel insecure.

Jeez, looks like Im more downcurved that all guys here.
But never had any problems, except really rough cowgirl, when my gf started to jump and bounce at the same time it can fall out easily.

Perfect for doggy thou.

>missionary
What the fucking Christ is wrong with you!?

whats yours

Now I wish I had a downcurved instead of leftcurved

you have my dick p much...lol i think it's ugly and i never show anyone

if it was curved up it would be god cock. curved down makes it very not pretty imo. i also have a curve down so i feel the pain of bearing such curse

Nope doesn't fucking matter.

Does it tho?

ur wrong. up curve is life

Like neopolitan ice cream with all the strawberry scooped out

wat

>downward curve
>small

i guess i'm just fucked. the last girl i fucked, we couldn't do doggy because i'm too small and she was fat, so we tried missionary, and it was pretty uncomfortable for me

i'm apparently really good at oral, which sucks because there's a girl i'm into who doesn't like oral, and i like licking and sucking on pussy