Continuation of a Game of Sup Forumsros

Continuation of a Game of Sup Forumsros

MUPDATE: Turn 40
Open Houses: Connington
Open Schisms: Stark, Karstark, Manderly, Frey, Royce, Marbrand, Crakehall, Harlaw, Redwyne, Dondarrion and Yronwood

Event: Winter is Coming - Everyone receives a -1 T penalty for all T rolls (including a roll of 1)

Bolton > Siege Dreadfort

>Lord Brandon Bolton, Lord of The Dreadfort, Rumoured Descendant of the Night’s King, Wielder of a Flail Called “Brutaliser”, He Of The Burning Blue Eyes, The Angry, The Merciless, The Ruthless, The Obscene and The Animalistic Master Flayer of House Bolton
>Alliances:
>Non Aggression Pacts:

KILL THE BOLTONS. The Andals are too strong for you.

>Lady Giselle, the Muse of House Corbray. Lady of Heart's Home, Lady of the Five Fingers and Wielder of Lady Forlon
>Allies: House Arryn, House Reed
>NAPs:
>Bonus: Lady Forlorn (0/1)

Surround dreadfort

>Lord Aegis Arryn, Lord paramount of the Mountains and Vale, The one-winged angel
>House arryn
>Allies: Corbray, Reed
>NAP:
>Bonus:Neutrality

Keep pushing towards RTH and TT.
> King Oswalt I Reed, Lord of Winterfell, King of the Marshes and the North
>Allies: Arryn.
>Bog Devils
>The Neck
>KiTN. +1

Arryn and corbray
>King Dalton Greyjoy, King of Salt and Rock, Son of the Sea Wind, Lord Commander of the Iron Fleet, The Red Kraken.
>Allies: Lannister
>NAP: Martell
>Perm:
>Bonus: Reavers, We Do Not Sow, KoSaR

Touch HG, Dragon it

Out from RR, surround Ashemark

>Prince Aedyn Targaryen, the Lord of Storm's End, Regent of Riverrun, Liberator of Griffin's Roost, Master of Summerhall, the Dragon of Driftmark and the Butcher of Blackhaven
>Allies:
>Enemies:
>NAP:

fucking nolifes

What's the required roll for a schism? Attempting to schism House Royce.

>Lord Angus Royce, Last of the First Men of the Vale,

Hi guys

I flay the Lady of House Corbray.
OOC: Have fun with -2Ts per roll for 5 turns.

>Lord Brandon Bolton, Lord of The Dreadfort, Rumoured Descendant of the Night’s King, Wielder of a Flail Called “Brutaliser”, He Of The Burning Blue Eyes, The Angry, The Merciless, The Ruthless, The Obscene and The Animalistic Master Flayer of House Bolton
>Alliances:
>Non Aggression Pacts:

Alright I got to head out. Been fun. If able to cede lands then go to corbray.
>Lord Aegis Arryn, Lord paramount of the Mountains and Vale, The one-winged angel
>House arryn
>Allies: Corbray, Reed
>NAP:
>Bonus:Neutrality

6+

Who will support a schism of House Royce?

Lord Bolton. You have proven your worth. I suggest you make peace with Lady Corbray and head to the Karhold.
>Bog Devils
>The Neck
>KiTN. +1

Just join as Arryn.

MUPDATE: Turn 41
Open Houses: Arryn, Lannister and Connington
Open Schisms: Stark, Karstark, Manderly, Frey, Royce, Marbrand, Crakehall, Harlaw, Redwyne, Dondarrion and Yronwood

Tyrell > Surround Old Town

>Lady Ash "The Avenger" Tyrell, Lady of HighGarden, High Marshal of The Reich

Use roll to bring more dornish culture to the Crownlands
>Lord Lyoto Dayne, The Sword of the Morning
>Allies:

I would
>King Dalton Greyjoy, King of Salt and Rock, Son of the Sea Wind, Lord Commander of the Iron Fleet, The Red Kraken.
>Perm:

Added

Surround DF. This penalty is fucking hard.

>Lady Giselle, the Muse of House Corbray. Lady of Heart's Home, Lady of the Five Fingers and Wielder of Lady Forlon
>Allies: House Arryn, House Reed
>NAPs:
>Bonus: Lady Forlorn (1/1)

>join as an Andal

No

Would only join as Arryn if I could convert it to House Royce

I've never had a crannogman's skin in my flaying room. I wonder what it it would be like.

I support it.

Bolton > Corbray then Arryn, push out from Dreadfort

>Alliances:
>Non Aggression Pacts:

(dubs was a +1 no? I should've touched HG last turn)

Touch HG, dragon it

>Prince Aedyn Targaryen, the Lord of Storm's End, Regent of Riverrun, Liberator of Griffin's Roost, Master of Summerhall, the Dragon of Driftmark and the Butcher of Blackhaven
>Allies:
>Enemies:
>NAP:

Push back tyrell
>Perm:

Surround RTH and TT
>Bog Devils
>The Neck
>KiTN. +1

0 + 1 - 1 = 0

I have one supporter already, just need one more for my freedom attempt to commence.

I have two supporters OP, just tell me when to roll.

Tyrell > Surround Old Town
Okay, I support you
Can you not?

Roll for schism

Roll for freedom and glory

Roll for decorating the Crownlands in dornish stuff
>Allies:

I request access through your lands.

>Allies:
>Enemies:
>NAP:

MUPDATE: Turn 42
Open Schisms: Stark, Karstark, Manderly, Frey, Marbrand, Crakehall, Harlaw, Redwyne, Dondarrion and Yronwood

Corbray > surround DF through Reed.

Welcome to the Vale, Lord Royce. I'm currently waging war against the northmen and the ironborn are invading us.

>Allies: House Reed
>NAPs:

My thanks Lady Tyrell

And thanks to all these noble lords that made my freedom possible.

>Lord Angus Royce, Last of the First Men of the Vale, Light of the Old Gods, Lord of Runestones,

Surround TT and then DF Via Arryn.
>Bog Devils
>The Neck
>KiTN. +1

Bolton > Corbray then Arryn, push out from Dreadfort, move towards White Harbour if spill

>Alliances:
>Non Aggression Pacts:

Through GJ/Royce if given access, touch the Eyrie and dragon it

>Allies:
>Enemies:
>NAP:

Into tyrell
>Perm:

Surround the Eyrie

>Lord Angus Royce, Last of the First Men of the Vale, Light of the Old Gods, Lord of Runestones,

Tyrell > Defend, if any spares put into surround old Town

My Lord Royce, I have already requested access through your lands.What is your answer?

>Allies:
>Enemies:
>NAP:

No access, the Eyrie is mine and I can't trust you to give it to me.

If you want access then give me something worthwhile in return.

Dayne> burn Martell loyalists in Dorne
>Allies:

See >Lord Angus Royce, Last of the First Men of the Vale, Light of the Old Gods, Lord of Runestones,

Lady Corbray, we shall have peace if you withdraw from the North and put White Harbour under the dominion of House Bolton. I will not follow you back to the Vale. What say you to this?

>Alliances:
>Non Aggression Pacts:

3 spills

No deal. I'm not going to give you the bustling city of White Harbor.

>NAPs:

I'll promise not to dragon Runestone and decimate you in one turn in return for access to the Eyrie. I'll also help you hold Heart's Home.

(3 incl. Pali?)
head for Runestone.

>Allies:
>Enemies:
>NAP:

Would you agree to sign an NAP, Lord Bolton? I have no desire to fight you at all.
>Bog Devils
>The Neck
>KiTN. +1

That is all fine and good but the Greyjoys have yet to threaten me personally. So for now I focus on occupying the Eyrie.

If you seek my assistance then help me do this.

MUPDATE: Turn 43
Open Schisms: Stark, Karstark, Manderly, Frey, Marbrand, Crakehall, Harlaw, Redwyne, Dondarrion and Yronwood

Siege DF. Spill to surround it.

>NAPs:

Towards Eyrie, dragon it

>Allies:
>Enemies:
>NAP:

I'll take my chances. The Vale will not fall easily to foreigners.

This can be done, as long as you ensure that the Corbrays may not pass through your lands. What say you to this?

Bolton > Corbray then Arryn, push out from Dreadfort, then move towards White Harbour

>Alliances:
>Non Aggression Pacts:

Push Tyrell out
>Perm:

Drive out Targ, spill to surround the Eyrie.

Siege RTH.
>Bog Devils
>The Neck
>KiTN. +1

Erect statues of Lord Lyoto Dayne all over Dorne.
>Allies:

Siege RTH.
>Bog Devils
>The Neck
>KiTN. +1
Aye. The First Men shall rule the North!

It is done then.

>Alliances:
>Non Aggression Pacts: Reed

You're truly a manlet, Oswalt. In honor and height.

>Allies:
>NAPs:

As a rebel who also stood up to his liege lord perhaps you can understand my plight Lord Dayne. Will you help me tame the dragonlords once and for all?

5 mins

I prefer First Men over Andals, Corbray.
>Bog Devils
>The Neck
>KiTN. +1

Tyrell > Greyjoy towards Old Town, push from HighGarden first

MUPDATE: Turn 44

Siege RTH
>Bog Devils
>The Neck
>KiTN. +1

And you're still allied to an Andal. You're a joke, not a King.

>Allies:
>NAPs:

Bolton > Surround White Harbour

>Alliances:

Rush for the Eyrie, dragon it.

>Allies:
>Enemies:
>NAP:

Royce > Targ surround Driftmark

Into tyrell
>Perm:

Push out from White Harbor towards DF.

>Allies:
>NAPs:

Lord Lyoto Dayne established himself as God Emperor and ascended to godly hood and watches his people from the heavens.

Dayne is open, pls take care of my bb
>Allies:

Tyrell > Greyjoy, push from HighGarden into Old Town

Would you help me protect the Vale from Targaryen scum. You were a former friend to the late Lord Arryn and should want his domain protected from foreigners.

If we ever meet on the field I will fucking plunder your asshole
>Perm:

MUPDATE: Turn 45
Open Houses: Arryn, Lannister, Connington and Dayne

Corbray > push out from White Harbor and surround DF.

>Allies:
>NAPs:

In that sissy little skirt of yours?

Go for Eyrie, dragon it

>Allies:
>Enemies:
>NAP:

I may assist you after I deal with Greyjoy.
>Bog Devils
>The Neck
>KiTN. +1

Push Tyrell out
>Perm:

Bolton > Surround White Harbour, spill to Arryn in the North

>Alliances:

Siege Driftmark

Siege RTH.
>Bog Devils
>The Neck
>KiTN. +1

Tyrell > Greyjoy, push from HighGarden then into Old Town
You are quite rude. Cede your lands in the Reach and I will sign a NaP with the Iron Islands

MUPDATE: Turn 46
Open Houses: Arryn, Lannister, Connington and Dayne

Push out from WH towards DF.

>Allies:
>NAPs:

1 out from Driftmark, rest into touching Eyrie (dragon it)

>Allies:
>Enemies:
>NAP:

Bolton > Corbray (Surround White Harbour), spill to Arryn in the North

>Alliances:

Siege Driftmark

Into Tyrell
Jiggle your titties and bend over whore women have no place ruling.
>Perm:

Siege RTH.
>Bog Devils
>The Neck
>KiTN. +1

>Djikstra Winrerfell of House Stark
>Bonus: The North Remembers

Take lands from house reed in top corner

Tyrell > Greyjoy, push from HighGarden then into Old Town
My reign has seen the Tyrells go from nobles in exile to reclaiming over half the Reach back