You are a ruler in an ancient society

>You are a ruler in an ancient society

What the fuck makes you wake you one day and decide :

"Huh! Imma build a Yuge mountain-like structure with a square base and a pointy top"?

Why the fuck was everyone obsessed with pyramids back in the days?

Other urls found in this thread:

religiouscriticism.com/bible/the-jews-were-never-slaves-in-egypt/
youtube.com/watch?v=iQxzWpy7PKg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zXlcwQvJsng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We still should be.

We've still never made anything that big, even though we easily could with today's technology. I say we should make a giant concrete pyramid three times the size of anything the egyptians built

Then it can be the tomb for the God Emperor Trump if he dies, and all will remember his glory.

Conspiracy n shiet

some dumb bullshit to fuck with future generations heads

They were built in exact places to point at the three stars in Orion's Belt.

because WE WAZ KANGZ

religion is a hell of a drug

>mobilize your entire country to point out some fucking stars

I don't believe this.

0/10

Absolutely no credible evidence humans built the 3 Giza pyramids.

see
and fuck off and die, kay?

Rich people do dumb shit nowadays too user.
just look at that dubai shitty island

Its probably easier to build up that way than with towers or other sorts of shapes with old tech

Except for the millions of slaves in recorded egyptian history

because It showed that the Egyptians had power. I was to show other countries their metaphorical dick. kind of like how kim jung un builds large as fuck cities with no people in them.

"Muh Conspiracy" comes after teh building and speculation feggit.

I'm asking about the cause.

Try to imagine what the scientists would say thousands of years into the future, when they discover our buildings :

>Uh, we have discovered this yuge obélisque in what was called "Washington" almost 5000 years ago. The discovery of this structure clearly proves that people at that time and place lived in a totally gay society and created this monument to show their appreciation for their sexuality. Dis also proves how evolution is real cause otherwise they wouldn't build a dick monument and share sperms with to form a hybrid nazi ubermensch!

ALIENS

No record of those slaves building the 3 great pyramids.

if someone told you why they were built, you wouldnt believe them. you have been sheltered since birth by the educational system and "science"

take your time and research Richard C. Hoagland. this will somewhat point you in the right direction of "why"

WE

> the people are all dead a long time
> the pyramids are still there
> will still be there when we are all dead a long time

WUZ

KANGZ

ägyptian tits look like that

Jewish slaves built pyramids

Just saying

Where's your pyramid you fucking loser?

how the tables have turned.

is this bait?

obviously to them they weren't just "some fucking stars"

People believe in a lot of weird shit.

And it's easier for people to believe something that the mainstream media and society pushes down upon them.

but I'm not here to talk about all that shit.

Can we all stop memeing about aliens and actually try talking about why the fuck people made pyramids all over the world?

Try to think out your own ideas, don't post something from somewhere and there.

Nowadays, people build tall-ass towers too, but these old ass pyramid-like structures have weird shapes. And all pyramids have a sort of 'separate' styled tips.

Are we just fucking genetically predisposed to think about pyramid-structures or some shit?

how quickly the tide turns

>Jewish
>Slaves

Pick one.

people made pyramids because its the easiest way to build tall structures with the minimum of materials when you dont have access or the skills to make proper structural elements.

no mystery, no conspiracy, just plain simple engineering.

Ayyliens are very persuasive.

Ego, pure and simple. It's the same reason those same rulers scratched off the names of their parents and replaced them with their own. All in the name of being the ultimate

Space dicks my dear Watson

When we all die and everything on Earth is destroyed, alien visitors or future intelligent beings will look at those and be all FRACTALS

>what is sacred geometry
>how do neutrons and protons bond
>in what shapes do molecules bond

what IS a triangle?

everything you fucking know is a lie

The bible says otherwise. Also that ur gay

LOL... underrated

>Are we just fucking genetically predisposed to think about pyramid-structures or some shit?

No, but we are predisposed to find patterns everywhere.

Probably. And I took it.

Made me so angry I wrote a page of the history of the building of the pyramids. Only to have it rejected as possible spam... maybe because I included a link to a page with more detail.

Fuck.

someone just started stacking bricks randomly and eventually it made the pyramids

A pyramid is the most stable structure, which makes it last the longest. Proof: the pyramids are still there, while most other ancient structures have been destroyed by natural and unnatural means.

/thread

Their ancestors were slaves.

The "actual jews" that escaped were never enslaved.

Faggots like you try to always promote shit like "muh small quantity Jews!" to push your agenda.

While the truth is, the Jews were always elitists and they willingly kept their numbers less.

Now fuck off shekelstein, this ain't a jew thread.

>Except for the millions of slaves in recorded egyptian history

Except Egyptians were not a slave culture and only had a few slaves.

The pyramids were built by employees, not slaves.

>Jewish slaves built pyramids

The Jews were never enslaved in Egypt, even orthodox Jews know this. No DNA mixing, no Jewish pottery, nothing.

religiouscriticism.com/bible/the-jews-were-never-slaves-in-egypt/

I would force niggers to build one, climb to the top of it and shove it up my ass

sphinx is the second most stable structure. proof it's still there

Moses Christ ur damn

Nose is the most unstable structure. Proof is noone has seen it

>Made me so angry I wrote a page of the history of the building of the pyramids. Only to have it rejected as possible spam... maybe because I included a link to a page with more detail.

i know that feel

Merry christmas from me....Enjoy the leak and check out this shit lol - snap leak . c f

>>Why the fuck was everyone obsessed with pyramids back in the days?

The Annunaki built the Pyramids. These folks live in the traveling planet Nibiru, which makes periodic apperances in our solar system every 3,600 years. Nibiru has returned and is the sole cause for Global Warming / Climate Change.

Notice many of them wore watches. They've also mastered space travel like we do now with rockets.

Get back to your camp in Georgia, cultie.

That ain't an Egyptian sculpture anyway. Try harder

You went full walrus on at least one of those points.

Wtf are you talking about? We've done things hundreds of times larger than the pyramids what the hell.

Like what?

Keep in mind I'm talking about volume

This is an ancient Sumerian God. They were called Gods because they mastered space travel. We humans were slaves to these 8 foot tall hominoids. They often raped our women and some survived birth. One notable cross-breed was mentioned in the Samson and Delilah story

They also made other structures around the world such as this pic.

>trumps glory

like what, beating a woman?

This planet was very difficult to find but eventually found back in Dec 30th, 1983. It was public for one day then Ronald Reagan classified it so the media could not discuss it. The hapless public forgot all about it.

>beating a woman
that never happened, fuck off CTR

>Ronald Reagan classified it
Ronald Reagan? The actor?

PS That shit is still being rediscovered all the time
>not to say that it's shit

Pyramids were for grain storage yalls

Religion. I am the God-Emperor and I demand a shrine for my corpse, all of my slaves' corpses, my stuff, my wives' corpses, their stuff, my cats, and my favorite camels. How else am I supposed to live comfortably in the afterlife?

I like the part where they say it's close enough to be considered part of this system, and then they say it might be a young galaxy that hasn't formed stars yet.

How does someone believe such stupid shit?

It's very simple. The only thing in either an Egyptian desert (which were actually lush and green in those days) or a Mexican or Peruvian outback which stopped the rain from falling on your head was stone.

Then, without metal building hoists the limitations of construction mean that you can onlt build so high, and you can lift and place less and less each time you raise the height.

Therefore logic suggests that you build a pyramid shape.

Ever play a game so long you start doing retarded shit... thats winning, people are so successful they run out of things and just get bored

Someone who is now a cabinet secretary haha
Im loving it

Ronnie mentioned it three times in public speeches.

youtube.com/watch?v=iQxzWpy7PKg

In the pic is a page from an encylopidia. Note the two gravitational objects. One is our Suns binary dark twin. The other is noted as the 10th planet. It has many names. 10th Planet, 12th Planet, Planet X, Nibiru, Wormood, Marduk, The Great Destroyer, ect.

what if pyramids were built by them because mountains were disappearing in their land and they wanted to appease the gods because apparently the planet was going to be destroyed (no mountains around) so they built their own mountains = the pyramids

>How does someone believe such stupid shit?

Nearly 90% of the people on Earth claim to be sane yet believe in a magical sky wizard of some form or another that controls everything. Beliefs over the original use of ancient buildings isn't really that big of a deal.

This. thread.

Very embarrassing

This guy gets it. You could build a circular cone shaped tower, but its probably easier to have straight sides.

nigga pls

This guy gets it.

I'm gathering as much shiny shit as humanly possible and getting myself buried with it all on the quiet somewhere that isn't built up yet.
With any luck I'll be found in a thousand years. That should fuck with them a bit.

>magical sky wizard
my dad can beat up you're dad

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zXlcwQvJsng Eat my ass

>Le magical sky daddy

If everything you know about religion is from TV shows in FOX, twitters and internet forums, it's best that you shut up and move on.

>Atheikikes, doesn't matter what everyone else is talking about, they'll somehow find a way to start talking about religion.

And they say that everyone else are fanatics.

SmH.

People were obsessed cause my king is better than you.png,
the real interesting parts of history are when people try to take that land for only purpose of acting hard.

dude no

The Boeing Everett Factory? It's like 140 times the volume of the Great Pyramid of Giza.

The diagnosis is in, son. You're fucking retarded.

This honestly. The gravesites of pyramid workers supports the worker theory. I mean, what are the farmers gonna do in the dry season anyway?

>If everything you know about religion is from TV shows in FOX, twitters and internet forums, it's best that you shut up and move on.

Not sure what that's supposed to mean, but the fact is that the vast majority of people believe in the supernatural. If it weren't for the fact that everyone believes it, it would be classified as mental illness.

>Bro we just won the war, fuck yeah!
>Now what?
>Whadd'ya mean?
>We got so much more land, but so many people died. What do we do with all these extra land?
>I dunno! Update the kingdom status I guess?

People back in the days were derping around like shit.

>The gravesites of pyramid workers supports the worker theory.

It does. Archeologists can tell who had slaves, who did not. They agree the Egyptians did not enslave the Jews, even the Jews know this.
It's mainly American evangelicals that think the Jews were enslaved in Egypt.

Andrew? Is that you? Fuck you

People believe that this entire universe and everything in it was created by a God who has no beginning and no end.

People like you believe that this Universe suddenly appread in the middle of nothing ness and that it has no beginning but has an end.

What's mental illness to you, is truth to others.

And what you support and believe, others may find retarded and gay as shit!

Now stop bitching and move on.

And don't bother replying back, I'm abandoning thread.

This shit thread has stayed here longer than I thought it would.

Saged.

this is bait but i'll take it, go on

>People like you believe that this Universe suddenly appread in the middle of nothing ness and that it has no beginning but has an end.

Do not attempt to assume what I believe.

>And what you support and believe, others may find retarded and gay as shit!

Insane people thinking others are insane for not believing in a magical sky wizard? Great point!

>What the fuck makes you wake you one day and decide :
>"Huh! Imma build a Yuge

To compensate for your tiny, tiny fingers, of course.

Reagan, to the best of my knowledge, never even insinuated that such knowledge had been classified. Furthermore, that diagram could be interpreted as such, but may also be a legend of sorts.

>ect

best troll