Would you date a girl who was paralyzed from the waist down?

Would you date a girl who was paralyzed from the waist down?

Well who wouldn't?

Yes.

at least she can't run away

why not?

No! two words! Diaper rash

I would rek that chick. Plus she can't complain about anal hurting. You always have a place to sit no matter where you are. If she makes you mad, she can't really fight back. You don't have to buy her new shoes all the fucking time. I could go on.

Merry christmas from me....Enjoy the leak and check out this shit lol - snap leak . c f

if she still can make me sandwiches im fine

Heh heh, (insert wheelchair joke)

>those skinny little legs
you should never skip legday

>does my vagina feel good

What color is her butthole?

no, but this guy would

< Yes.

For me there's too many cons in it. Everyday life is just full of misery and unnecessary labour. She shits her pants and smells like ass all the time. She has shoulders of a boxer and ass of a 8 year old chinese boy. She needs help with fucking everything. Even if at the beginning she does everything by herself she will eventually rely more and more on you. You doing things for her is a way to show that you love her. As things progress you sort of don't want to leave her because you'll kinda feel bad about it, but at the same time you sort of don't fuckin' wanna do everything.

And it's not like she can or wants to have sex.

Dating a paralyzed woman is condemning yourself to lifelong slavery. God bless anybody who bothers with it, but it isn't for me.

>She shits her pants and smells like ass all the time.
wait what?

don't they go to the toilet?

>She shits her pants and smells like ass all the time. She has shoulders of a boxer and ass of a 8 year old chinese boy. She needs help with fucking everything. Even if at the beginning she does everything by herself she will eventually rely more and more on you.

All of this only makes my penis harder.

Grown up post.

Yes. The girl attached to his.

HELL YEAH, ANAL ALL DAY

Yes. She'd let me do anal.

some can, some don't. it depends from where on downwards they are paralyzed.

>Paralyzed from the waist down
>Butthole is below waist
>can't keep her asshole closed

Did the dark-skinned gentleman do that to her?
"from the waist down"

Why not? Women dont feel my dick anyway

So it won't be rape, yes?

Kek

yeah, I remember that meme too

I did once. After a few months, she decided for me that I wouldn't be able to be faithful to a girl who couldn't have sex, so she broke-up.

Depends on how independent she is.

>Would you date a girl who was paralyzed from the waist down?

As long as she can still make me a sandwich.

>All these fags forgot about good parking spots ALL THE TIME, EVERYWHERE...

He has the face of kill me now

If she was cute, we got along and she didn't mind me playing around with robotics and making an exoskeleton for her sure.
Oh also if she was fine with me using her holes as much as i wanted.
Even if she doesn't feel it