Why is Japanese the only East Asian language that doesn't sound like worms trying to sound human?

Why is Japanese the only East Asian language that doesn't sound like worms trying to sound human?

cause your a weeaboo

As a massive weeaboo I can confirm.

because papua ass niggas maybe

cause anime

Because of the Austronesian substratum.

Because you're a weaboo

Most of the people who come to Sup Forums are weaboo who likes video games and anime.

I only come to Sup Forums to feel better than those people because I do none of that.

You don't watch anime?

That may have been true until 2009. Now? Not so much.

Why do you?

hmm... because I'm fucking weeb too?

Japanese is somewhat of a language isolate. Some say that the closest relative of Japanese is Korean, but their different enough to be not be placed in the same fundamental language family. There are other Japonic languages too in Okinawa and all, but nothing outside Japan has any considerable similarity to Japanese.
>worms trying to sound human
This...most non-Indo-European Asian languages have VERY different features and flow that you might be used to hearing. Think about it. Tones and shit, monosyllabic words etc. Japanese sounds much more pleasant and relevant to me as well, while Chinese and Vietnamese sound like aliens talking. That's because we are used to the flow of Indo-European sounds that Japanese seems to have much more than Chinese. I can't really say it in words desu. I hope you can vaguely understand what I'm trying to say. Also Japanese sounds comfy because no consonantal conjuncts and things.

I've heard that phonetically, Japanese has some weird similarity to Spanish.

You don't know what you are talking about.

korean is a language isolate and has nothing to do with japanese

you watch and listen to a lot of jap shit and get used to it
>t. me too

Tru dat.
Some say...

UGUU KAWAII MOSHI MOSHI SEMPAI-SAN DESU TENNO HEIKAI BANZAIIIIIIII

the grammatical structures are so similar that often you can translate word for word

Nippon suki?
(Do you like Japan?)

日本スキー
(Japan ski)

Suki means bitches in Russian
cyки

No, Japan is a shit-tier country tbqh, you need another nuke

"japonski" means japanese in Polish btw

polan is so cute :3

I'm not sure about spanish, but there's some portuguese loan words in japanese.

because you're a weeb and have been exposed to it. Someone who can't even recognise the language will think it no better than any other foreign asian language. I prefer Mandarin to it, personally.

Anime

just because you are quacking, it doesn't mean that you're speaking vietmanese.
you could be speaking thai.

Chinese sounds like people blowing air through their mouths

WooShe feels like every 3rd word

>t. nobinaga shitzu

watch out for "Japan ski"

Australian man dies at Japanese ski resort ...
Australian family rescued after getting lost at Japanese ski resort...

i saw video of aussies digging jap out of snow at while skiing

ill try find it

iie

Cantonese is pretty neat too.

Really? Cantonese sounds like another incomprehensible south east asian language to me. I rather like mandarin. At least I can know it is chinese language.

Weeaboo is a meaningless meme and that is no longer true due to the invasion of normalfags.

ching chong ping pong

>kokoro lokoro tokoro mokoro lokoro kokoro
Japanese is LITERALLY Africa-tier. You can't make this shit up.

this.
Idk what caused it, but our phonology is quite similar to those in Pacific islands.
>fewer consonants
>almost all words are ended with vocals

*syllables

>kokoro lokoro tokoro mokoro lokoro kokoro

More mindfuck
"Let's cover eastern europe" is basically pronounced

"tooooooonton"

I went to a performance in Osaka last nigh that portrayed Hideyoshi as the hero and Tokugawa as the villain, that seems to be a running theme among the people I talk to in Hyogo.

It got me wondering, do people feel the same way in Tokyo, or do they think Hideyoshi was the villain?

Oops, I meant Hideyori.

Thats because all the letters but g ,h and z have the same phonetic sound

Japanese is a beautiful language very kawaii

yuyuko daiksuki

ai