Does anyone know of any movies to watch while on drugs...

Does anyone know of any movies to watch while on drugs? I watched Enter the Void on mdma and was very pleased with the outcome, and I'd like to experience something similar. All recommendations are welcome.

The Holy Mountain

Haven't done drugs, but The Forbidden Room is pretty trippy even without 'em.

If you want an existential crisis, try The Jacket from 2005. You can find the whole thing on vimeo

Black Rainbow

Just try and watch visually interesting films that you haven't seen before, especially important on acid imo because for me if I've seen it before and I'm dosed I just do not enjoy watching it because I already know everything that will happen. For other drugs, especially mushrooms, it doesn't matter as much since you'll be more interested in the stimulation the film provides than the film itself.

A really good one to watch if you haven't already is Kung Fu Hustle.

Aside from the opening credits, enter the void is a terrible movie to watch on drugs, so I'll assume you didn't watch any more than that.

Why don't you DO something when you're tripping instead of sinking into the couch like an opiate addict?

this.

but also HOUSE! the japanese film from the 70s. it's fucking amazing on drugs.

Or rather Beyond The Black Rainbow. I'm hungover.

Drop acid, then Pink Floyd's The Wall.

How can you sit through a film on mdma?
I get so restless I need music and to move about, especially if I have no weed.

yeah, enter the void is a melodrama. i showed my friends it while we were sober and they were like.... that's fucked up, yo.

I watched the whole thing and i was wrecked. It's an experience. A depressing one, but an experience nonetheless

salad fingers

donnie darko
mr. nobody (this one for sure)

oh also requiem for a dream

I have it on vinyl. The opening of Another Brick in The Wall, Pt. 2 does unspeakable thing to me.

Mate i can barely make sense of that film while sober. I don't think I'd get much out of it while fucked up.

probably Braindead

Merry christmas from me....Enjoy the leak and check out this shit lol - snap leak . c f

Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom (1975)

Really? I'm always so entranced by the screen that i forget everything.

try wilfred maybe then?

The fountain. I smoked a bunch of hash before op and that's a poorly acted movie, it did make me consider taking dmt.

Never had DMT myself, only because i haven't been able to get my hands on any.