ITS BOXING DAY WHERE THE FUCK IS OUR JIZZMASS FOR 2016

ITS BOXING DAY WHERE THE FUCK IS OUR JIZZMASS FOR 2016

He lost his bottles, it's over user.

Link?
I tried checking ED and didn't find last years or an explanation

NO.

NO.

This is the only thing that still connects me to Sup Forums. i refuse to believe this.

check harder faggot

he jizzmased last year and so he will this year

if theres one thing in your life thats always steady

than it is mr jizzmas

idiot.

if you had actually been around last year, you would have heard that he mentioned in 2014 he had a girlfriend and that there was a chance he would not appear again in 2015, which he didnt. anything from last year (and this one) are photoshops

2014 was the last jizz

he is missed

;_;7

He died

>he had a girlfriend

hahahahaa, nice one mate.

>girlfriend found the bottles
>collection destroyed
>girlfriend left
>started collection anew last year
>because someone got trips, he had to drink what little saved jizz he had

no he didn't, I bet you're the faggot that made the fake last year...I remember a samefag go on and on about it, let it go. He didn't return last year and this year it looks the same

it looks like peach juice.

o holy jizzus, please come back.

tried making a thread before and nobody replied

last year he was a no show so I'm thinking he might be done after all these years

What's jizzmazz?

stahp

so many memories.

oh jizzus, do not forsake us.

PLEASE JIZZUS, CUM BACK!!!

Jizzmas is kill

This faggot got cucked last year. He even offered to sell a sample of his earliest cum with a cassette tape of his shit Throbbing Gristle ripoff music.

I wonder if anybody ever got ahold of one of those tapes...

umm no, faggot. he acutally wanted to give out the bottles to people, but wasn't sure about how to do so

Do you retards actually believe this is semen?
Does semen look like that?

This is just dirty water you morons.

semen does take on a yellowish colour after time but that's because it's exposed to the air, I've never seen what happens to semen in a sealed bottle

What about the crustmas-dude? The guy that smeared semen on his desk for a full year that wanted to be jizzmas' sidekick or something.. Did he also get a GF or roll trips to eat his crusty semen?

I always had my suspicions. You would only get a little bit of cum at a time, and that little bit of cum at the bottom of a bottle would most likely dry out and get crusty even with the bottle sealed. I find it hard to believe that you could get an entire bottle full of cum with an even, fresh coloring like that.

When I was a kid I once I kept a cylindrical plastic bottle that had dried seaweed in it, placed rocks in it then came inside of it. A cottage cheese substance grew over the top of the water over several months and little creatures started swimming inside it. I threw it away because it started to scare me.

You anons need to start watching Kenny vs Spenny, they did an episode "who can cum the most" or something, and Kennys beaker was certainly not crusty

I remember that thread from last year.

wrong

Nice shop

thanks

This is definitely not cum. Surely it would look different and also the the neck of the bottle would have jizz marks were cum has gone down

Definitely wrong and wrong

Why

where art thou jizzus?

because that's what my cum looks like after a couple days and also gravity

he also said one year (I don't remember which) that he accidentally left a bottle on a radiator or something and it boiled a little bit and the bottle was discolored

different guy, it was a ponyfag.

nah he said the bottle was discolored because that was the one that got opened to fill the vials

oh, yeah, I guess my memory is shit so I don't really know