What int drives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57HC6gnhSmw
youtube.com/watch?v=d2PQXsbnGcA
webmotors.com.br/carros/estoque/puma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw you will never traverse the Amazon on elevated highways, driving your Puma GTB.

>picking the worst body

>4L 6 cylinder
>develops the same kw as a shopping trolley euro hatchback

Nice

wish I owned a train

VW Golf 2
The perfect car. Always works. Never fails. German engineering at it's finest.

I have one

Why? How much did it cost?

>Why?
Because It's cool

>How much did it cost?
3~4$ per day

So you don't actually own it?

Yes I own it
You can buy one here

that's cheap for a train, wish trains here were as cheap to own.

>too poor to buy a train

I didn't.

Compare it to similar cars from the early seventies and it's not that awful. Still pretty awful, but a pretty basis for an engine swap, in my opinion.

What's wrong with torque LMAO.

youtube.com/watch?v=57HC6gnhSmw

It's basically a Mercebishi Benz A class Evolution.

Mine is in black.

my father's car
dark red mercedes like on pic

heh

And what do you do with it? Just cruising around?

I used to drive one like this

Yes

Pre-single frame grill era Audis are simply oil-splashing shaft-crushing junk with a horrendous reliability.
I can't believe there's anyone who still owns one.

send my house some natural gas pls

>but a pretty basis for an engine swap, in my opinion.

Many do, specially with the first ones who had VW flat engines.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2PQXsbnGcA

Nice

sandero?

isn't it from Dacia?

I know it's the same company but still

Here it uses Renault badge.

Mine's special cuz Renault Sport :DDD

why is it so fucking shiny?

>2017.
>Own a car.

be happy

How much do these go for over there?
Either the GTE or the GTB. I probably won't ever import one, but I'd like more details when I dream about it.

expensive wax and coating

It really depends on model, year and shape.

Most models you'll find are 1st gen with VW flat engines. GTB's are a bit more rare and hard to be on sale. Check the prices here.

webmotors.com.br/carros/estoque/puma

What a nice car

:)

Renault Logan
plz no bully

Proofs?

I wish someday I can drive this

Relax, it`s not that bad

Dunno, it's considered poorfug's car in Moscow

Isn't mine, the owner is the guy on fire.

It's actually from 1984 and miraculously still works without any major problems. My uncle gave it to me when he bought himself a new car. I hate it because it needs insane amounts of gas but I can't afford a new car so I'll just drive it until it falls apart I guess.

A Logan is better than a Lada

I your baby benz the sport version?

its not

Wow, really the ladas here are repulsive, thats actually a nice car

It's basically a Corolla, except they're not calling it that anymore.

They literally being made on the same factory.

A (bad) copy of a Mercedes

Oh i see. You can actually find some nice and rare stuff parked on gas stations.

It`s a hatch corolla

I think not.
The exact model is 190 E 2.3-16 (ECE) with 185 HP.

Say what you will, it's a great car and mine is in great shape despite being 20 years old

Wait, I thought old Audis were the only good ones and that new ones are VAG shared architecture garbage.

Good car. Probably uncomfortably large for my driveway and garage, otherwise I might buy one.

Wow, thats a nice engine, the Civic sport it`s the fastest sedan car made here and it`s 175HP

Well yes, that's exactly what it is, but they stopped calling the hatch version Corolla.

Yeah, it's pretty big. I have to do a lot of parallel parking where I live and it can sometimes be a bit of a pain in the ass

It is a nice car, here only exist the normal Corolla

>made here
You have to pay crazy taxes on imported cars right?

It's okay. Bit low on power. Also my sister needs a car and I'm giving it to her as soon as I find a different car for me.

only true korean drive this car

Yes, it`s a 45% tax over imported cars, only cars made in argentina and mexico don`t pay taxes, but the spare parts are taxed

>kia
a hatefull car

Ford Focus

aw man im so jealous. i love mk2's but theyre so expensive, shooting up in value
i really want a mk2 jetta as well

Eat shit

*gets ran over*

Wow that's insane.

Here you have to pay a penalty tax of 1-10% if you important a car with high exhaust gases (but on the other hand the government pays a part of the price if you import a car with little exhaust gases). And I think this is already pretty extreme.

Siena 2006, feels like poorfag

I swear its not shooped

I really like that old german style, it`s a pleasant car

similar car as in the picture

Yes...

Here we pay a tax called IPVA, it`s a taxe that you pay over the price of the car once a year, it`s 3% of the car price but has no reason why they charge it, owning a car in Brazil is many times worthless

Looks like a yugo

i also have a volvo 240 wagon

Coming from a Mercedes C280.

Picking this awesome cat up on the 12th

I wish we got tiny utes in the US. I'd love one as a secondary/work vehicle. Probably going to have to get a Ranger for this duty a few years down the road.

Scandiboo detected, though that era of Saabs is half GM anyway.

true i want to get a older saab 900 spg but finding one is impossible

i also used to have pic related but sold it recently for the volvo wagon which i plan on doing alot to it

haven't decided if i want to put a t5 or a ls1 in it

nice, colour is cancer though

>muh engine swaps
Just kidding, I simply wish it was easier here. I'm the Auris guy, currently looking for a V70.

Why don`t you look for a Alpina?

1995 C180

Ya, that's not a picture of the actual one i'm getting. I'm springing on this 2012 in Green with a dark amber / brown leather interior. I was going to get another Mercedes initially, but these are only about $29,000 with low mileage here and I was able to find one with a full car long term warranty so figured I might as well.

A what now? Those tuned BMWs? They're overpriced for what they are, and there's just too much bad blood among German brand drivers in Germany, don't wanna associate or be associated with all those stupid cuntbags that drive like complete hoons in their VWs and Audis and BMWs. Benzes are okay but the models from when they were still reliable are already appreciating again. Not to mention that everything seems to have half a million fucking kilometers on the clock.

Love this car, beautiful as fuck

I heard really well about the diesel engines, but i`ve looked in mobile.de and most of the alpinas are half a million fucking kilometers on the clock, thats sad becouse is a well produced car

I ride a cross bike which weighs less than 11kg.