WWYD thread, pick one and describe how you would destroy them

WWYD thread, pick one and describe how you would destroy them

I would take the left and make her a personal cock sleeve. She would have to hold my cock in inside one of her holes at all times when I am home. And I would bring her to work tied under my desk sucking my cock all day and relieving me of having to get up to piss as she will be a urinal too. Let co workers do as they please.

Hby? Pick one or two, or a few and wwyd
Bonus points for humiliating and degrading nonconsensual acts

which one? and how?

Right, WWYD

would take rights virginity from behing and while i would be fucking her id tell her i dont want to see her ugly face

got moar?

the brunette in the middle is dragged into the room by her hair for the photoshoot. She'd been asked by a friend to help her with an art project, and it involved shooting a series of nude photos around the theme of submission.

She'd been given a collar, it was all she had left on - her clothes had been humiliatingly stripped off in front of all her friends, revealing her pathetic tits to a cheering audience. Now she knelt on all fours in front of her friend and her camera, her mascara running down her face. They took some pictures of her like that, her tits swinging down beneath her and her face red from the tightness of the collar.

They wanted more. Her tits were slapped until they were red and sore, then they were tied up tightly with string until they were hard and purple. They spat big globs of spit all over her humiliated face, rubbing it around and into her hair.

They had her pose with two black cocks, massive pricks positioned either side of her face. 'I want you to look worried bitch, like you're about to get DP'd until you can't breathe anymore'. She didn't need any prompting to have a worried expression.

The two black cocks rammed her throat: pumping in and out to her humiliating quacking sounds and the continuous bulging of her throat. It was like her mouth was just a cunt to be fucked as hard as possible. All the while the camera shutter was clicking, capturing this slut at her most vulnerable.

Her cum covered face was a particularly good one. Her hair was matted from the huge amounts of cock goo that now covered her face. They added some spit to the mixture and gave the slut a slap for good measure.

As the two black cocks came for the second time, she was held in position while the cock was brought close to her nose, squirting it's hot cum deep inside her nose to the back of her throat, making her gag and retch.

wwyd to tash here?

Are you talking the brunette in the middle of the original pic?

i was thinking about the brunette in this photo

How would you have her

there is two and the photos are of the same 5 girls

middle right I meant, oops

Drunk on the floor of a house party with the rugby and lacrosse teams

Another picture of her?

She would probably go for that

WWYD?

Wwyd to this cum slut?

More?

More

sure, wwyd to her?

Yes

Ex gf....was able to convince her to try anal one time

here as a blonde bimbo

I feel like I know this chick, I think she is a dike now

nop

she loves cock

What would you do to her?

More? Wanna tear off that bikini and suck on those titties

If someone does my girl tash, ill do one for them.

fuck her ass a while then when its nice and messy shove my cock down her throat. Make sure its all over her lips then make her go give her mom a kiss.do this one

I'd tie her up in a bent and spread position. And roughly fuck her pussy with a dry 12in dildo while a vibrating anal plug is in her ass. At this point it would be very clear the day wouldn't be pleasent.

A little while after i would call up some friends and let them at her, All of her useless holes being fucked and filled with cum.

And at the end of the day, I would send her home, A cumdripping, frustrated, mess.

Cute as fuck. I'd cum down her throat for sure. Keep posting?

wwyd?

Cum in her for sure. Rail her tight pussy while squeezing those perky tits

Ashlyn

which sister and how?

wwyd

WWYD, don't hold back

Pick

Leak your teacher or even your sister lol - snap leak .cf check the image

Right

i'd make her want to see what it'd be like to stretch her ass with a fat cock

wwyd

pick one and abuse

She definitely looks like she deserves a good load in her pussy. I'd spread her legs as far as possible and make sure to put my load as deep as I can. When I'm done she'll be leaking cum for two days.

left, i'd sneak into the tent at night and strip her before cuddling her, cold, she'd wrap her legs around me to keep warm, before she knows it i'm rubbing my cock on her cunt before pushing it in

the poster, for uploading a tiny image

I'd grab that sexy curly hair while I choke her with my cock.

I'm still here, Rough reply for rough reply?

tell me

don't be gentle

shit, my bad

wwyd?

Be dirty with right

left or right and wwyd to them

i'd force her to smudge her lipstick on the base of my cock, she'd throw up on my cock while trying to fit it in her throat. as punishment i'd cover my cock in the sick before fucking her pussy and ass leaving them stinging

Get the old man to double team both of them till They get filled up. Titty fuck the girl in front as someone doggy's the other girl

Rip through the dress and doggy her as the other watches

Right while the others watched, maybe hotdog while she had those leather pants on.

Would force right down and skull fuck her till she passes out. Cum in her face and force the other one to lick up the cum as I rape her ass

I pick OP and lobotomize him so he could stop making these retarded threads.

She'd probably enjoy that.

wwyd

take off her panties and have her sit on my cock while meeting her parents

tear a hole in her pantyhose, bend her over and fuck her while she screams some shit in isis-language

Don't worry. She doesn't look like she kind that wants to be treated gentle. I'd tie her up. Legs far apart so I have unlimited access. I'd than fuck the sluts tight little pussy until I explode deep inside her. Afterwards I would plug her with a vibrator and leave her to her orgasms untill I'd be ready to go again. Repeat as needed.

Lift the dress up, force her onto the wall and fuck her in the ass. When she starts crying, I would cum on her face and make her walk outside.

sell her to some nigger to get some money so I can buy the left chick and the blonde cunt here

I know those stockings...

Convince them that, to release a loved one from captivity, they have to help me abduct the one in the background.

After they have the victim spreadeagle, bound and gagged, they rape her with a two-person augur with an oversize dildo attached to the bit.

Hilarity ensues.

Nice

kek

ram a cock into her mouth and fuck it until her spit drips down the chin and tits then cum on her face

shove my cock down her throat until i cum all over her face

what do to her?

she will kneel before me, jerk me off right into her own face while her best friends watch. after the cumshot I will send her naked to the junkyard so she can turn herself in. who knows, maybe the guys there will have some fun too

nice, anyone else?

Cum over her freckled face at night and force her to walk around in public with it. Then, I would fuck her in public in front of everyone and get others to take turns.

more?

Would tie her up and keep her as my slave to abuse day and night

Bad x-ray is bad.

I'd fuck her face until her eyes tear up. Afterwards I'd fuck her pussy and leave her a good load. I'd wait a few minutes before I pull out to make sure I gave her everything I have and in the meantime tell her what a slut she is. I'd than leave her hoping that she's not on birth control.