Sup Forums i've been wanting to see my girlfriend get fucked by someone else for a long time...

Sup Forums i've been wanting to see my girlfriend get fucked by someone else for a long time. and i finally asked her about it. to my surprise she agreed pretty fast, she only had 2 conditions. she asked that she got to pick someone without my input and second that i get locked up during. now both kinda make it harder for me, i've been thinking about this so long i would just have to jack off during but with the cage i wouldn't be able to do so, and i'm also worried how uncomfortable it might get if i get an erection in it. second i do worry why she won't let me have any input in the guy she finds. considering i've been wanting this for 2+ years should i still do it even with these conditions ? pic related, she already got me this while i'm deciding. (yes i DID post this before so inb4 repost but i feel i got alot of trolls the first time)

she's either already cheating or wants to cheat on you

i really don't think she had been cheating. if i thought she was interested in other men i wouldn't have asked so long to ask her. and it's not really cheating if i'm there with here ?

well i mean, if she was cheating then she might use this as a way to fuck him with your permission so you cant get mad at her if she is and you find out

You didn't get trolls, you dumb faggot. You got people rightfully pointing out that she didn't respect you sexually, that she already had a guy in mind who she is likely already fucking and almost certainly will continue to after your encounter, will likely pick a black guy, and that your relationship is probably fucked.

Just because you're too retarded and naive to see that doesn't mean everyone who tells you that is a troll.

i mean it's a fair point. but if i found out afterwards they were doing stuff behind my back id be pissed. this is supposed to be a physical thing only

well no fucking duh you'd be pissed, that's called cheating. also i agree with

i don't get where the loss of respect comes from. i want to see her have sex with a different guy that doesn't mean i respect her less ? but if she has a kink suddenly she doesn't respect me ? and why are you guys so obsessed with it being a black guy ? if you were in the thread before you should know i said we barely have any at all here.

hate to say he's right user. you should have just as much say in the encounter, the fact she was already ready to go w someone else in mind and wont let you be a part of it says something deeper about the topic

In all serious, why not just kill yourself and stop disgracing the human race

Because of what a chastity cages connotes. She knows you want to jerk off while you watch and she's saying you can't do that. That means she doesn't respect you sexually, and likely has a masochism streak and will probably escalate things in order to humiliate you further.

she did not say she already had someone in mind, i even asked her since. she just said she wanted to pick whoever she wants not that she already has.

She wouldn't have said that if she didn't have someone in mind. If she respected you, she'd want you to have input in who she chooses. The fact that she doesn't says that she has someone in mind.

that's not how she puts it. she literally said she didn't know who yet. and she said she's nto completely into it but would do it for me, so because of that she gets to choose who

Do you really not see how one-sided this whole thing is? She doesn't want you to be able to enjoy the experience by locking you in chastity. She wants to have sole choice in who it's with. She's taking this as an opportunity to cheat, and if you open these floodgates, it means in her mind, she has carte blanche to fuck whoever she wants in the future. She's making this whole thing about her.

How can you not see this?

>ok babe, I'll fuck another guy if you absolutely *insist*, but since I'm doing this for you, I get to decide who it's with

You can't be this stupid

CUCK
U
C
K

Seriously I hate that cuckoldry is literally becoming a hot sexual fetish.

and what if by that logic she also really wants him to bareback her ?

wow you disgusting maggot cuck, you're a sub par human, and so is your "GF" if true, end yourself, if bait end yourself.

So here's my question, OP: if you're so sure this is legit and she doesn't have any sort of nefarious intent, why are you asking for our opinion? If there was no doubt in your mind that she was sincere and doing this won't hurt your relationship, why make this thread?

I think you know very well how bad an idea this is, but you're thinking with your dick and us to validate your shitty decision so you don't feel as bad about it when the whole thing goes tits up.

How can you not see that this is some 17 year olds fantasy typed into story form?

That could well be. Either way, OP is a faggot.

how is it stupid ? why is it only good if i decide everything ?

no there will be condoms for sure.

Prepare to get

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

yeah, no. again, barely any black guys here at all

Because it's not that you're not deciding everything, it's that you're not deciding anything. She's insisting on everything being 100% her way. You wear the cage, she picks the guy. All about what she wants, you have no input. Does that sound like a healthy relationship to you?

>All about what she wants, you have no input.

but... i was the one that asked her to do this entire thing lol. it's not like she asked me fo fuck someone else and then asked the other shit, no i asked her to do it.

Ok, let me break this down for you:

>girl wants to fuck another dude because she doesn't respect you
>she probably already is
>you come to her with this request
>she now sees an opportunity to bring her infidelity into the light in a way that won't get her in trouble
>she figures if you let her fuck another guy once, it means she'll be able to do it whenever she wants
>she needs it to be on her terms, though, so it can be with the guy she has in mind

This is why you're stupid. She's manipulating you. She's using this opportunity to redefine the parameters of your relationship to suit what she wants. You think this is your idea so she's doing it for you, but in actuality, she's seeing this as a fucking golden ticket.

>>girl wants to fuck another dude because she doesn't respect you
>she probably already is

and that's why you're stupid. i don't know what kinda experiences you've had with your girlfriends but not every girl cheats. and you also assume she doesn't respect me while you know nothing about her.

Answer this, OP.

Then why isn't she giving you any input? Why is she demanding that things are done her way instead of you making the decisions together?

Merry christmas from me....Enjoy the leak and check out this shit lol - snap leak . c f

didn't bother reading this whole disgusting thing.
Cuckolds are humiliation fetishists who are also closeted homosexuals. Their girlfriends/wives are emotionally abusive sluts. Enjoy raising someone else's son/contracting stds.

this doesn't go through if i don't want them to, there is no real "demanding" here.

stds and kids despite condoms ? ok ?

Listen OP, I usually post in these that it's whatever, you do do and who cares, but this seems sketch to me. I wouldn't trust it, I suggest telling her you're backing out if you don't get a say and you're uncomfortable with not having a choice in who she fucks. See how she reacts, I'm willing to bet she'll either be upset right out of the gate or she will start being a lot more "busy" away from you.

Yes you can get stds with a condom. In rare cases yes you can get pregnant with a condom.
Enjoy.

This. So much this.

of course it's not impossible. but nothing is 100% guaranteed lol. i bet you're a virgin then if you're so afraid of every 0.0005% chance product out there

atleast you're constructiv about it. though there's ofcourse the 3rd option which is that nothing will change, you all have this notion that she is already cheating on me.

No, I just don't let strange men fuck my old lady.
As for the people telling you to back out, too late. You already showed your hand she'll never respect you again. The best thing to do is to leave her before she makes you watch her cheat on you with the guy she's been fucking on the side. There's a reason she was ok with this.
If I asked my old lady to cuck me she'd laugh her ass off and if she thought I was serious she'd dump me.

lol "my old lady" yeah def someone with experience here.

ok whatever mr. assumption.

You know what, OP? Do it. You've already made up your mind, so do it. We're not gonna validate your decision, though. This is all on you, and whatever the outcome,Mir is 100% your responsibility.

6000% chance she gets dicked on the regular by not you

OP you asked for advice here because you smelled something fishy. Now that people tell you there is something fishy about the whole story you act all sure about it.
Go ahead do it then you'll always remember that the anons knew it all along

Denial is a motherfucker.

>not every girl cheats
>literally asks his girl to cheat

This.
If you kill yourself though, please do it here for us.

except it's not cheating.... ?

in what universe is a woman sleeping with a man who is not her partner NOT cheating? i bet you're canadian too

cuckoldry is fucking retarded smh

Yes that is an option, and I know this if Sup Forums, but you've gotten two threads of people telling you that it looks like she's cheating. Come on dude, it sucks, but this many people can't be wrong.

If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, then she's likely a cheating whore.

> to my surprise she agreed pretty fast
implying she hasn't already done it behind your back.
truth hurts, OP

trips of truth, God is against you OP.

because i KNOW about it ? because 'm THERE ? what kinda stupid logic is that ? do you consider swinging couple cheaters aswel ?

except they know nothing about her from before this point. we've been together for 2+ years of which they know nothing. they don't have anything to go on to say she was cheating.

as far as i can gather no. she's never given me the idea that she might cheat, never acted weird etc.

THIS IS FILTH

I'm Canadian, and I think OP is a deluded retard.

All these people keep pointing out how blatantly obvious it is what's going on here, but OP just keeps deflecting. I don't even know why the fuck he made this thread if he doesn't want to listen to anyone anyway.

Then if we know nothing, why ask us?

>never acted weird etc.
She's acting weird right now.
You are literally the only person in the thread that still hasnt' marked your gf as a whore and everyone here is autistic and socially retarded.

I have to agree with you seem to be just looking for validation in your decision more than actually trying to figure it out.

Yes but the collective knowledge of this many people (assuming at least a few of us have touched a woman) is going to be right. I know you like her, but it's so obvious we're uncomfortable FOR you. Listen to us or don't, up to you, but as many people have already stated, you wouldn't be here if you were that sure. You came to us for advice because you're sketched out, as you well should be, I know it is difficult, but we're trying to help, let us.

YOU MAKE THE BEST POINT HERE, INCLUDING MY OWN

WE'RE ALL HERE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GOOD AT PICKING UP SOCIAL CUES AND WE THINK THIS SHIT IS AS OBVIOUS AS HELL. COME ON MAN.

because she's not a whore.

the problems is only very few of them actually say things that's valid. and lets be honest "collective knowledge" of 16 people; many of whom just said stuff like "kill yourself cuck" isn't that valuable at this point. so i'm probably leaving the thread soon, this wasn't really the best place to ask for advice

If it quacks like a duck user....

Basically every post here has been valid. This is actually one of the most civil threads I've seen on Sup Forums in a long time. You're just dismissing every post that you don't agree with as not being valid because you've already made up your mind and are only really here for validation,

Yes, by all means. Go ask on fetlife or something. I'm sure you'll get completely unbiased opinions there.

not sure if trolling are retarded?

Jesus christ this is the most pathetic and cringey fucking fetish next to scat. Fuck off you literal unironic cuck

oh whats wrong with fet lol

ftfy

>How can you not see that this is some 17 year olds fantasy typed into story form?

>In all serious, why not just kill yourself and stop disgracing the human race

>CUCK
>U
>C
>K

>wow you disgusting maggot cuck, you're a sub par human, and so is your "GF" if true, end yourself, if bait end yourself.

>That could well be. Either way, OP is a faggot.

>Prepare to get
>B L A C K E D
uhuh... i see your point

you guys can stop replying, i'm probably bailing on the thread

oh cool saved is there more to this?

have fun op. feel free to tell us we were right in... about 9 months

>cherry picking

Did you not notice all the other posts trying to explain the situation in a rational way? This is my point. You disregard anything that doesn't suit your need.

>condoms

>not a whore
i want you to fuck another guy
"yay ok sure, i get to pick"

that's a whore, brah
the cock cage is just the icing

Don't believe so, the songs usually consisted around 2 verses is the movie

exept they were not. half of the ones that weren't spam already assume that she's cheating on me. they're just talking bs

Nothing really. Nothing wrong with kink. Just probably not a good place for an unbiased opinion. It's like asking the NRA if you should buy a gun.

well i mean you must not value the relationship much if you want to see her do this sounds like shes a sub from fetlife or something

Fine bail, it's your relationship, your life. Just know, if we're right and you don't nip it in the bud, you're in for a HELL of a ride, and that's coming from a guy who had a cheating girlfriend. Get out now while you can or you'll be mentally fucked for a while.

maybe op can introduce me?

>be a cuck bitch
>wife is huge whore
>unable to please
>need larger men to fuck her for me
>think its a pretty good idea
>dont know how to execute
>ask b for cuck advice.....
>b.... cuck advice....
>expect not to get ridiculed
>get ridiculed
>an hero

damn cool fucking hive mind tho based user bro

Cuck. You're not a man. You're worthless. Kill yourself weak peasant.

btws, I'm gonna take this and roll with it. I'm singing this to all my frat bros when the nasty sorostitutes come by dripping of another guy's cum.

whats wrong with the nra they seem pretty chill

please record and post on Sup Forums

Except they were. Any reasonable person would think something is up with your girl, given the information you've given us. You just don't want to listen to that.

And the next time you make this thread, and we both know you will, you'll get more of the same, and you'll disregard it then, too.

been singing it all ready man

yeah needs to film it lol

yeah its kinda weird she wants to cuck you instead of mfm have you asked her about this?

this stuff turns me on so much, but after i cum i always feel like "WTF, why am i doing this?"

desperation for sex? lack of healthy sexual lifestyle? i always get the feeling people who wanna join or do group or just trying to get somne by any means neccesarry and they feel like thats their best chance in unless im wrong

Sup Forums what the hell do you call someone who likes watching someone watch their S/O get fucked?

Fucking loser.

Guys, this was on earlier. same text, same image. Copy pasta BS right here. abandon thread

dead thread already

>yes i DID post this before so inb4 repost
sure op is a faggot but it looks like you can't even read.