I´ve done it /b

I´ve done it /b.
Just hitted rock bottom.
what now?

What happened user?

Same for me faggot :(

Grab a pickaxe, you can go deeper.

nice trips

25, just got expelled from college for fucking up one dental restoration test. It was a subject i was repeating, because i fucked up the exact same test in 2015.
I´m a dentist-wannabe, wanted to be really, i don´t fucking know what the fuck i want to do with my life now.

fuck life.

Go deeper

>hitted

yeah you're shit out of luck

btw sorry about the bad english, spanishfag here an drunk as fuck on jack&coke.
at least booze is good for now.

Don't worry I got disowned this year

sad to hear man, if it were not for my family, mom, dad, lil bro and amazing gf i think i would have an hero by now, they are what is keeping me from abandoning the ship

my parents are the worst part of it, i would not fucking care about my wasted years, or how old i become, but it´s their fucking effort, they are good people and they dont deserve a fucking failure.

fuck.

You're not a failure if people care about you man

academically i am bottom feeder user, that´s what makes me a failure.

no more coke, just jack, timestamp because why the fuck not.

I've literally spent 6 months alone, I have no family and very little friends. I barely exist. Trust me having people helps

I'm sure I will get disowned too, whenever my parents find out that I'm addicted to drug

Atleast you had the good times user, that's what I tell myself

i just said that, my family is what is keeping me from an hero right now, but i feel right now i am just a big fat dissapointment.

What do they gain from you being there ?

i think everybody who aknowledges that other people are there, and will miss you, You are not totally suicidal, You would not give a damn lol

Im a 22 jobless idiot from The Netherlands, I did not have friends for 4 years, Those are classmates, Unemployed since 18, Ready to off myself this year if it wasnt for Kek providing a secondary income for me ( i sell beats)

Kill hooker, timestamp, call her pimp, tell him what you did, wait for death.

I start to climb.

we are alone in our disgrace nether/bro

i just hope i can get my shit together.

How cryptic

I wish you well op

That's not rock bottom quite yet user. Try being homeless and living in a dumpster outside Outback Steakhouse.

Just remember how much worse shit can get and push yourself through it

OP here

dubs flanders is fucking right on that one, shit looks pitch black right now , but in a year or so, it might be not like that

if you hit rock bottom then remember that it's only up from here.