Why do you keep coming back to Sup Forums?

Why do you keep coming back to Sup Forums?

Original content.

There's actual content that isn't available in other places. I started coming here in 2007 and YLYL threads have made me fucking huperventilate from laughing so hard. Tumblr, facebook, 9gag and all the others just recycle the content jokes and pics found here. There's new wallpapers, info threads, every now and then when people share stories about their lives there's real emotion, heartbreak, joy and misery. The flow of new and interesting topics has helped me find new things to enjoy. I've been saving pics since about 2011 and my collective Sup Forums folder is fucking huge. I've been thinking about he best way to archive it online so others can download what they want without a bunch of stupid ass watermarks. The banana is fucking retarded and I haven't saved or posted even one.
In the digital age Sup Forums is still the Wild West. It's not hindered and packaged and had it's sharp corners whittled down.

I don't want anything to happen to Sup Forums because there's freedom of ideas.

I'm a science fiction writer and I've used 4chans rapid change of threads to help promote my work. On that same note, if you would like free copies of the first two ebooks in the series, drop me an email at [email protected] with the words "give me free shit" in the title bar and I'll send it along.

Great pasta

k

are you a man or a woman?

Actually OC

Man

Sent.

tfw you realize that whole speech was just to get you to buy a book

(OP) There WAS a thread about "why do you come here" but by the time I finished my response it had already 404'd. I added the last part as an afterthought.

Not a shekel thread.

pic related

Sup Forums has the best lulz

lol

Shit

damn

dam

damnit

Dammit.

A book based on how threads get derailed/develop would confuse people.
They would lock you up for irritating people so much that they go mental.

for the OC traps

Also free content to make into books to sell. Green texts pay for my booze

Nice phishing scam dawg

No scam. No spam either. It's exactly what it says. Free shit. A New book every 90 days through December 2018 but the first two are on me. Kind of a "first taste is always free" kind of deal. Here's a piece of art I commissioned for the series. It's Sereth, a space pirates daughter

OP here. It's getting late and I have to get up early because WANTInG to be a writer doesn't put food on the table. It's a little late but merry Christmas. Shoot me an email if you want the books and I'll send them in the morning when I get up. Goodnight.