If I'm gonna shag a girl I think I know has Chlamydia (been told by a few people) is it worth either:

If I'm gonna shag a girl I think I know has Chlamydia (been told by a few people) is it worth either:
A. Asking her
B. Just trying to wear a condom
C. Just risking it and seeing doctors next day

B.

It's not that hard and will save you the worry. And option A probably leaves you blue balled in the end.

All you do is take a pill and its all better

What so my dick just doesn't work at all but my eyes are like lasers, good start mate.

Chlamydia is cureable fuck her go get tested

End off

The clap is easily fixed these days.

Just go raw and then see a doctor. A shot and a pill and it'll clear you right up.

Feeling wet, naked vaginal walls directly on your cock is unbeatable.

Always wear a condom you dipshit unless you're trying for a child (PROTIP: don't try for a child)

The slight increase in pleasure of going raw is never worth the risk of stds/her lying about being on the pill/children in general
On top of that, if several of your mates have told you a girl has chlamydia, you should probably ask how they know

Either
>it's made-up rumours started by a jealous ex
>or it's because they've all fucked her
So probably ask her. If she gets pissy, then it's probably true

Man idk if it's worth it tho cos generally I'm just like "fuck this". If I just go to the clinic next morning could I avoid it ?

>The slight increase in pleasure
>slight increase

Spoken like someone who's never had unprotected sex.

Been told by 2 blokes, neither fucked her, however every guy I know who has tinder has matched her on tinder, so put it that way.

Yeah my thoughts Precisely but idk when, she's in France atm

Is she French?

>Be English
>She's also English
>Holiday ATM
>Back soon

D. just dont have sex with slags and whores OP.

Meh, she's hot and actually didn't seem a slag till tonight, idk man, gotta lose it at some point. YES YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY, FIRST TIME. (P.s first time I tried just straight up wouldn't go in)

>18
>Virgin
Eeeeeeeee

I always ask first. Then wear a condom and get checked every year. I hit about 5 new ones a year so that should be a good rule of thumb.

Na idk if I can ask man, never met in person. Won't end well.

>wouldn't go in

Too soft, or you're too big?

Combo of drank too much and it being very tight
>One finger bit of a squeeze
>Second finger
>Borderline screaming.exe

Girl I mean to meet

Should have eaten her out first.

I did this once and got the clap in my mouth. it's basically strep throat the same way that a coldsore is basically herpies. I took antibiotics and it went away in less than a week. kept taking them for 2 weeks and it never came back (the throat-clap, not the herpies. that shits for life)