Tell me an opportunity that slipped through your fingers, and you hate yourself for losing it

tell me an opportunity that slipped through your fingers, and you hate yourself for losing it.

not investing in bitcion in 2008 i had 2 grand to blow back then i would be fucking rich if i had spent all of it on coins. They were like 1$ or maybe 1.50 back then. Could have paid for my college and a car and a house off of that.

I made over $110k in 2011, and spent it all on alcohol, prostitutes, and useless shit on Amazon instead of being financially responsible. That's more money than I've made every year since, combined.

07. The greatest punishment you ever received.

that feel if i woulda sold at its peak of 1.7k a coin I could have made like 2.5 mil

Way back many eons ago, I was in lust with a girl named Lori. She didn't give a fuck about me, though we hung out. Once at a concert, her best friend Dee whispered in my ear "I like you..." and hugged me, and she was skinny and sweet like I love, but I was all "I like you too!" and hugged her and immediately went back into lust mode for Lori. I was too stupid to realize how I fucked up for several years.

tldnr

05 present you wanted but never received.. A christmas/birthday/whatever

03. Something that happened in school that has stayed with you.

are you a bot?

No.

Beep.

creepy you are

shit, wrong quote, meant

04. Something you have done (that you should not have done) thats remained undetected to this day.

You're doing it wrong.
The last time this was going around, OP had about 50 questions, and he told us to roll for them.

On topic, though, I could've gotten another girlfriend in high school if I told her I actually dreamed about us kissing.
She got hot through the years, too. Might've stayed that way if we were together.

11. The circumstances surrounding your first orgasm.

Doing or receiving a sexual act which I thoroughly enjoy, from at least one woman whom I find thoroughly attractive.

I'm the same guy, I'm just drunk and trying to do a 'lite' version cos last time I was replying every 2 seconds and had to restrict people to posting images to get a reply... remember?

OH, my mistake. Sorry!
Do GIFs count?

well fuck this thread, now you have called me out, I'll start an original one. Hope you will roll again

Not putting £1000 on Leicester City winning the league at 20/1 odds.

I'd be a millionaire by now

Thanks, Lori

>Lori

sorry mate, we have moved threads
please roll with a pic

My life
oragenal

I know it's below beta but it's true.

I was visiting a friend and playing his electric guitar in his garage. I was an ok player back in those days.

A hot girl walks up to us from the street, and says your pretty good, my brother is forming a band and they need a guitarist, do you want to come over and meet him ?

I was very shy back then, still am a bit. So i said no.

She shrugged and walked away. What could have been ?

I turned to drink and wasted 20 years of my life.