Good evening, Anonymous! How was your Christmas?

Good evening, Anonymous! How was your Christmas?

>ADVICE, FORTUNE-TELLING, AND FRIENDLY CONVERSATION

>Want a tarot reading? Great! Just roll some dubs. Or trips. Or quads. (GETS)
Ask me a question, and I'll use the cards to answer it. Name a topic, such as career or love-life, and I'll interpret the reading based on the topic. Tarot readings take time to craft, but you can remind me if it looks like I missed you. Just don't be obnoxious!

>GETs can be donated to others.
If you see someone else failing to GET, feel free to give them your dubs. Just make sure it's a specific person. Offering them up vaguely to everyone leads to confusion.

>Can't GET? Give us a name, and my junior shrine maidens will deliver to you a fortune cookie.
A fortune cookie is a short blurb about your luck for 2017. The name can be made up or real, doesn't matter.

>Advice is free, give and receive as you wish.
>Be patient. Be kind. I love you all very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11963076
lmgtfy.com/?q=dealing with sexual guilt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*pets the moo*

bump

My christmas was well, thankyou.

My entire year has been great to me.

I hope yours has also.

Sup thread

モーモー

Ugh, I have a really bad headache but I'll be around. Advice, maybe I could help. Hi anons, hope you had some good festivities.

Rolling for lovelife

My Christmas was boring as hell

Went to bed early like 7pm

God damn

I'm glad to hear that, Anonymous! My year was pretty good too, all things considered. I'm sure 2017 will be even better!

Hello Hello

I have arrived

-Sweet Roll

Hello Nep! Hello Reimu!

Mantis

Hi, hi.

Sorry you're not feeling well.
Have you tried 3 aspirin and a hot shower?

Mantis

*hugs the moo*

:)
:)

Mantis

I drank a cup of coffe, also took off my clothes and opened the window all the way back, hopefully I can induce myself a fever.
*snuggles the moo*

Yay!

If you rub my belly I'll tell you a fantastic story about The Greatest Christmas.
This is quite adorable.
What did you get for Christmas? A friend that can tolerate your smell?
What an interesting image.
Maybe you were bullying too hard.
>I'm sure 2017 will be even better!
WAAAHAHAAAHHAAAAAHA

You know tarot readings are complete bullshit when they can be done anonymously over the Internet.

Rolling
For love-life

Reimu can love you over the Internet (well, not you, but certainly me :^)) but that doesn't mean love is bullshit.

Entertainment purposes only! Believe at your own risk!

Hi! I love seeing your services and I love being happy! Hopefully I can GET dubs!

I didn't get the notification.

Good luck! I'm glad you enjoy my quaint little shrine.

Yes it does :)

Thanks! You seem very kind! I wish the best for you in the future!

A pound of ghost pepper powder
Random steam games
How bout you?

Oh, look! Dubs!

Do you have a question for the cards?

So what are your plans for New Years?

MantisThat sounds unsafe, Nep!!

*sits on the moo*

Do you think I'll have better luck in life?

So tell me. Is the old Sailor Moon any good to watch?

I tried asking /jp/ and out of the three replies they thought it was a joke and one said it was garbage

I know right? I should really drink my coffe in smaller mugs.
*pats the moo*

Reimu I'm really scared and I feel really guilty. I've never had a girlfriend or boyfriend or anything, and I haven't had my first kiss either, and I've never been lewd with anyone when I'm not anonymous, but one of my friends kept encouraging me to touch myself and I was a little aroused but I felt really bad and like I shouldn't and I told him but he kept encouraging me and I did it and I feel really bad and guilty and like I'm not cute or innocent anymore and I don't know what do I do

>How bout you?
Pic related.
strawpoll.me/11963076
strawpoll.me/11963076
Speaking of the cards...
strawpoll.me/11963076
strawpoll.me/11963076

I don't know but you do sound quite cute. And I don't know if there is much of a problem about not having sexual drive. Why do you think you feel so guilty, user?

Nothing to much to worry about. It's always normal to feel guilty when it comes to anything sexual. Maybe this will help you learn self control.

As for not feeling innocent we all get some sin in us at times. It just takes a bit of time for it to wash away. Don't let it weigh you down.

Another thread, I guess. I'm not sure what special thing I can do though since I already give fortunes year-round.

What's going on tonight?!

>Page of Wands (Reversed)
>The Tower
>Ten of Wands
Hmmm... this reading can be boiled down to...

"Don't pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."

There is a lot of instability here, things seem to be crumbling down like the legendary tower referenced by the second card, but much like in that story, it's for the greater good. The third card tells me that you will rise to the challenge and benefit from it!

>What's going on tonight?!
I-I think they're trying to lull you into a calm state so they can milk you...

*snuggles the moo*

Thank you! I appreciate the services! Life is way easier now! Stay smol!

Tarot reading or fortune cookie, depending on what I roll
Chris for a name
How should I plan my next move?

*nuzzles the moo*

Not op, but when reading cards it's good to look at the whole reading
There are two wand cards, this could indicate you should/shouldn't travel, I haven't bothered too look up the meanings of the cards

With anticipation and keeping in mind the enviroment factors.
Owo

Uuuuu!

>Chris has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Green", "42".
no clue what the cookie is trying to say

Where can I get miko milk?

Well thank you, but I feel like it's something I'm not supposed to do. I guess I sort of felt like I was saving myself, or not ever having been lewd with people anywhere I have an identity made me feel a little better about myself somehow, I don't know, I just feel like I did something bad that I can't take back

I'm very self controlled all the time usually, I've never been lewd with a person like this before, but he convinced me to. I don't know how to make this dirty feeling go away.

With the cookies I've shoved up your ass.
Speaking of lewd food...

Hi Watchman man.

*naps on the moo*

Sometimes we just break. Did you think something special was going to come out of it like a new lover?

Anyway as I said before in time your dirty feeling will wash away soon. People do a lot more "dirty" things. No need to flagellate yourself.

>With the cookies I've shoved up your ass.
Kinky~
It's alright, no one has taken your cherry yet, so you are still "pure" it's ok, dear, you tried it, you didn't like it, it's completely alright and normal. Don't worry that much about it, treat yourself with some candy or a piece of cake or whatever fancies you

Of course you did something you can't take back. Every single day that passes you can't take back.

You can't take your cookies back either.

Lewd on a calm thread? Wow, disgusting!

If dubs, I'd like to know what direction to take my life in.

Well no, I guess I just feel like I'm not ready to have a boyfriend or girlfriend or any of that stuff. He is my friend and I like him as a friend, and he also said that he wanted to be my boyfriend which made me feel flattered but I can't because I don't feel like I'm ready to have one of those. I just hope the feeling goes away soon...

I'm still pure? That makes me feel a little better...I still have some cake left over so maybe that would help. Thank you

That's a scary thought, I think about that a lot

>Okay let's get started on this thread
>Oh no, something is keeping me from
>It won't take long, I hope
>47 minutes later
>mfw

-Sweet Roll

Why does lewd exist? Should I see lewd? Do people have lewd feeling for me? Can I see lewd?

Hello to you, too

Still faster than I usually get here

Can't get enough of those horror genre RPG Maker games.
Or (Japanese) horror games in general, specfically those with curses, which is EVERY Japanese horror game. JRPGs are cute, too.

Building an identity based on "purity" was a bad idea in the first place. Your sexuality doesn't make you better or worse than anyone else, it's not a point of pride whether you're a total slut or an eternal virgin snowflake. Everyone has their own level that they're comfortable with, and they're all valid. Enjoying sexual things isn't wrong, unclean, or shameful. And saving yourself is pointless, it adds nothing to any future relationship you might have... in fact, it'll only take something away-- experience.

The sooner you internalize that sort of philosophy, the better your life will be.

Why lewd? Is there still cookies up your ass and carrots in your tits?

Not ready to have a boyfriend? Honestly I'm surprised you can admit and stick to it. Most people won't even consider the idea of not being ready for a relationship.

Your going to do just fine.

DansGame

*slumbers on the moo*

Well, keep in mind that the threads often last a couple of hours.
Sameji! How you do top dude?
Shut up you weeb.
To access the lewd you shall become the lewd.
Yup, blowjobs, masturbation, handjobs, none of that counts, so... ;) ;)

Daddy needs a new pair of dubs

>5109▶
>File: 1476201498674.jpg (975 KB, 1337x945)
>
>Well, keep in mind that the threads often last a couple of hours.
>
>Sameji! How you do top dude?
>
>Shut up you weeb.
> (You)
>To access the lewd you shall become the lewd.
>
How do I do that?

Im gonna stay alone in my 30th year of life?

I got a suicide threat from my mother because she didn't get what she thought was enough for Christmas. God bless us, everyone.

just got home from one of the most boring dinners i've had in my entire life

Merry christmas from me....Enjoy the leak and check out this shit lol - snap leak . c f

Back to twitch you go

You mean you're not playing the sims anymore?

Too lewd.

-Sweet Roll

Kappa //

THAT GET THO

WHAT A FUCKING WASTE

Your quints are lewd

How do I do that? Just thinking about it is scary to me

Well thank you user, I sure hope so...

fucking faggot

-Sweet Roll

Betraying some girl just to give me a bite-sized picture of her tits? What a shitty present. I don't want it.

By being a slut. Either a sexy/hot or cute one is up to you.
Aah~ Gotta love those silly, silly mothers, amirite?
Well, atleast it would be hard to top it if it was thaaaat boring, which means others won't ever be this bad, no?
Checkerino.
Ray moo, that is spaaaaaam, how could you reply to that? You newfriendo!

Would love a reading on my employment outlook in 2017

I don't know how. It just sort of happened naturally to me over the course of my life. But here:

lmgtfy.com/?q=dealing with sexual guilt

But am dude? Can people do lewd to me and then I get lewd?

i sure as hell hope so, i guess it coulda been worse, the food could've been awful too

The more autistic things about Japanese horror games are...

love-life

is she really into me, or am i just an emotional tampon since she's still in love with her ex?

The dialouge.
>H-Hey, it's a monster! W-Wow, that aberration certainly is superlatively terrifying!
The fact they don't fucking move.
>I-I bet that monster is going to eat me! *sprite shakes a little to suggest fear* H-However, I think it's a good idea to wait for it to crawl closer before I start running, just to give it a head start in the chase scene, which you'll almost certainly have to try a dozen times. ('Freezing up in fear' or 'Dear in the headlights' can't explain this sin. If it's the eigth time the monster is chasing my character, I expect them to be on their toes. Better yet, I expect them to move out of the fucking cursed house where someone died twenty years ago, or some other cliche.)
The hardcockery of the chase scenes.
>Game Over! What's that? That little Asian girl you're playing as can't outrun The Flash? Sucks to be you, I guess it's back to your save file, but your save file is before the chase scene, and that means you have to wait through the cutscene with the well-built, dark-haired male character who is probably going to go crazy and try to kill you inside half an hour, and you'll have to kill him. (Your character is always the only survivor, or at least in the bad endings. I'm not surprised when Mr. Literally-Cannot-Keep-Himself-From-Cumming-When-Around-Me turns into a murderous creep because of the curse and tries to stab me. I'll probably just have to trick the dumb shit into walking off a cliff or over a piece of broken floor and falling to his death. What a waste.)