Can you suggest me good action films about bad guys occupying structures?

can you suggest me good action films about bad guys occupying structures?
Kinda like Die Hard.

Reality. Bad guys occupy the structures of power. Revolution!

Assault on Precinct 13

this one was pretty entertaining

North Sea Hijack.

The raid

Dredd.

Dredd, sort of

Its really the good guys invading the already occupied structure, but still good

Sure, if you're an Obama voter. For the rest of us, Olympus Has Fallen was the far superior version.

Olympus has fallen

but personally I didn't find it that good. I feel like they spent most of the budget for the "siege scene" which is very good but leave the rest slow paced and boring.
I haven't watch London Has Fallen thou. I was told it's better

does under siege count?

aren't most of Seagal films about occupations?
Ship occupied, train occupied, jail occupied, entire town occupied.

The Rock

Rampage
Rampage 2

The siege scene was terrible, every cop and Secret Service agent acted like a moron and basically handed over the white house.

I remember a few shots showing agents out in the open just running straight towards the machine gun fire as if in a banzai charge. It made me laugh out loud.

More than sort of, Dredd is obviously cast in the Die Hard mold. In fact, it's easily the best siege film out there other than Die Hard itself.

I feel like White House Down was even worst. In Olympus Has Fallen the bad guys had at least 2 platoons plus an attack aircraft. In WHD it's just a bunch of mercenaries that manage to take the enitre White House without a single loss.

is this good?

weed room

every fucking action movie, you fucking retard

there was a bumper crop of these after die hard where terrorists take over x and only one man can stop them is the plot
under seige is probably the biggest, but there was also sudden death with van damme where terrorists take over a goddamned hockey game for some reason
also i think cliffhanger counts. they're outside, but its very much in the style of those movies

worst movie I pirated this year