Straight girls playing thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/PIbLF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Noiceee

Damn.

dddd

More like this?

Merry christmas from me....Enjoy the leak and check out this shit lol - snap leak . c f

m.imgur.com/a/PIbLF

You're welcome anons

kek. girl on the left is really into those curtains

not that i'm compalining, but why in the last year has thing become the latest trend for chicks, to go out somewhere and flash your tits or arse in a line with the rest of your friends?

not even sure what brought it on, but a group of girls at a landmark or ontop of a hill and it seems to be the first thing they want to do

i swear i grew up just outside of this latest generation willing to get nude at the drop of a hat and it makes me sad

I would drag my nutsack 500 miles through broken glass just to be those blinds

The best is the tipsy 'haha let's be funny and kiss as a joke', light kiss, eyes lock, for realsies kissing commences.

this pic reminds me alot of my ex -gf, I spent hours eating out that box

OP here. I finished. Now you are in charge. Good night fellows

Welcome to the future pal

been looking for sauce on this image for years

Most of the pics ITT are awesome, but please: no Juggalos. Let's keep it herpes-free!

That shit is sooo fuckin hot jeezus

Very nice! Thanx, user.

i remember this set, its almost as old as Sup Forums

Just wait for the generation that will ask "Why don't you have naked pictures of yourself on the internet?" or the one that asks "Why don't you have gangbang videos on the omninet?" or the one that asks "Why are your thought patterns not in the allowed parameters? GUARDS!"

>straight girls
>they're doing lestbian stuff

WHITE BOI LOGIC

Calm down Hillary lost. We're a ways away from that now.

>straight girls

What a brave new world awaits us!

more more more

I'm trying to make sense of the logic here. Women can physically touch other women's genitals and pleasure them BUT NOT BE CONSIDERED LESBIAN OR BISEXUAL?

This logic wouldn't work if applied to men:
>if you even LOOK AT AN ERECT PENIS AND ARE A MAN, YOU ARE GAY
>If you touch a naked man, you are GAY
>If you jerk it to traps, YOU ARE GAY

I'm really starting to see a pattern of fallacy here.

what the fuck is with sailor "nicky mainaj" on the left?

it's called a double standard. they're nothing new

Dumbass, they're almost certainly straight, or mostly so, and merely putting on a lesbianesque performance for the amusement and titillation of straight males as well as gratifying their cravings for attention.

Is that too nuanced an explanation for you? It's even hotter than real lesbians because these girls are performing not for their own immediate sexual gratification, but for ours.

Quit same fagging. Some chicks do weird things with friends.

Which one to take first?

I honestly can't decide which one I like best.

That's a double standard, not a fallacy. Words mean things.

For, there may actually be a biological reason as well as a social one: females display far higher rates of genuine bisexuality (that is to say a genuine attraction to other women) than do men.

anyone got that pick of the gay blowjob that an user recognized?

Am I the only one that thinks "Damn, my females friends most likely did some of these things with each other"?

Sexuality in women is generally more fluid than men

>inb4 tampon string

Stop falling for the b8 friendos

Sauce?

Would you prefer butch dykes?

Right girl sauce please

That's Hellen Keller

yes, yes,
ridiculously hot

That about what I wrote hereOf course, it is far more socially permissible for women to experiment sexually with other women, so there is somewhat of a chicken/egg thing here.

Then again, although I'm a straight male, I find female bodies far more aesthetically-pleasing than those of men, objectively. I can regard a beautiful, statuesque woman and derive the same kind of pleasure as I would from gazing at a beautiful painting. I can't do that with men; I can only think "Man, I wish I looked like that."

SluttySlutSlut ( now hashtagyoloswaggang on leddit) and LaynieLayne. There's a softcore vid and several more pics.

DON'T STOP