I just bought this guitar for around 450 what does Sup Forums think?

I just bought this guitar for around 450 what does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

musiciansfriend.com/guitars/fender-standard-stratocaster-w-floyd-rose-hss-rosewood-fingerboard-electric-guitar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which model is it?

Ibanez rg350exz

If you don't play in a band, you're an idiot.

>rg350exz
pretty bad buy for the money to be honest.
bolt on neck, ibanez brand pickups, .. I'm not a floyd rose fan myself, but to each his own.

For $450 though you could've definitely gotten a thru-neck guitar with EMG's or Seymour Duncan blackouts.

nice guitar, you wont regret.

pic related, my rig.

I had it, it was pretty shitty, returned it.

it will be a world of hell to tune that thing as time goes by

a world of motherfucking hell

Swag, my nigga right here

I will say that a used RG550 or RG570 is a MUCH better buy. That shitty red guitar in the pick is actually the guitar I use now. I can't even stomach playing a different neck besides Wizard 1's or Super Wizards.

should have saved up and got an esp

I don't know what it is about orange amps but I could never get into the tone. Do you have any boost in front of the amp? I never see these things with any sort of saturation. I'm not hating on them but they so far have not been my cup of tea.

Atlas with a Floyd rose he can do some insane harmonics with the whammy bar.

You have a 350 do you use the whammy bar? I put mine on and I'm turning it but nothings happening is it supposed to be like that?

shit choice. shoulda got a jackson, faggot

The tremelo sucks. I own one.

did you get it in the right hole

Ibanez.

pickups arent hot.
floyd rose and locking nut kinda lame
5 pickups but on 1 tone and volume?
a 5 way pickup switch?
paintjob?
poor quality of wood.

garbage guitar in my opinion, good for beginners who dont know what they're doing.

you should have save the extra thousand dollars and gotten this instead.

musiciansfriend.com/guitars/fender-standard-stratocaster-w-floyd-rose-hss-rosewood-fingerboard-electric-guitar

People seem to like my best one a lot.

I also own a low end Ibanez GRG270B and it plays really well for such a cheap guitar.

This

Go play in a band, get practical use out of your instrument.

Also, Floyd Rose tremolo 4 lyfe

>he bought the tone woods on electrics meme
>fender
Disgusting queer.

Yeah I just screwed it on but it's not doing anything might have to take it back and ask the store what's up

Mine is the older RG 350 EX from a few years back. I just push it in. Maybe find a guide on youtube. Floyds are fun but require some extra work. I don't use it super often unless i'm trying to really be expressive but If i ever play someone else's guitar I find myself looking for the bar or reaching for it and being disappointed when I don't find them.

I do use all strongs
>second 7 strings I ever owned
>has Seymour Duncan Pegasus/Sentient pup combo

I do use all strings*
And also forgot pic

Ah, I see someone must have either shit in your ear canals or deafened you.

Kindly learn what you're talking about.

>repeating the meme validates it
No wonder you didn't get into a good school.

Wait nvm I got it figured out now I just wasn't pushing down on it properly

>What's a hobby

I've been playing guitar/ukulele/harp for 5 years, just to relieve stress. Never played in a band.

While I like fenders, Ibanez's look a bit cooler to me. I'd prefer a natural finish though. My next Ibby I'll probably hand build. I want an AANJ and a nice natural body. Not for any of that tone wood bs but because i think it looks cool. why go with pleb tier fender when you can get one of these anyway.

I got low key trips. For the first time.

How is a jab at your hearing repeating a meme?

Son, if you can't hear the difference between a guitar with shit wood and good pick-ups, against a guitar with a good wood and good pick-ups, you're really not in a position to be calling something bullshit.

The only affect the wood has is sustain. If you think otherwise, you were sold magic beans and were too gullible to realize it. Electronics, strings and amp are the only things that affect actual tone in electric solid bodies.

You'll only deny this because shit companies like Fender have brainwashed you into being a good little consumer, buying outdated and inefficient designs so you can sound like your dad rock heroes.

>inb4 you repeat yourself
>again