Ask a heroin addict who just got out of jail two days ago anything

Ask a heroin addict who just got out of jail two days ago anything.

ice is p cool

were there big niggers in the jail you went to?

I need a H hookup.

Ever seen Trainspotting?

Never tried it. I've done coke and adderall. I just don't see the appeal of uppers really. I do heroin and im all chilled out. Why do you like that ice man?

Yeah it was mostly nigs there but if you mind your own business they dont do anything.

Did you get fucked in the ass?
If you did, did you enjoy it?

Why do they send addicts to jail instead of, you know, helping? Oh yeah because U.S. is a third world country.

Yeah its a scary movie when you've lived it. But honestly methadone withdrawal is ALOT worse the H.

tell your story how did you geet to heroin?

i meant the iceman you fucking junkie wtf how do you not like ice he kills people and yet he had a sharp wit and sense of humour

Nope no gay sex thays prison not jail. But when you get there they have you watch a video about sexual abuse. Iys fucking hilarious.

I agree I'm checking myself into rehab tomorrow. Jail is full of drugs and it just makes you want to use as soon as you get out.

My grandpa who was like a father to me died five yeara ago today. I started taking vicodin to numb myself. It just escelated from there, one day couldn't find any pills and was going through withdrawals and ended up getting some brown. I never shot up always snorted it. Im on it right now.

My bad lol. Kuklinski was a fucking boss. That was my nickname in jail cus i always was talking about him.

Make any friends?

Wow, I just got out 3 days ago. Just did a year for possession in Michigan. Can you resist the urge to use? I feellike life is meaningless without heroin.

Where are you staying?
Who are you with?

Yeah actually. Alot of good people get fucked by the system.

Bro i was in kent county jail. You?

Im currently staying with my mom and brother. I dont understand how my mom still loves me ive stolen so much from my family. Well ove ten thousand dollars from cashing fake checks.

Bump anyone still here?

And also an answer to your question I tried but i got some today..

How long were you in?
What did you get in for?

Wow that's crazy. I was in St. Joseph County

7 months for uttering and publishing. Wich is just fancy talk for chech fraud. And then heroin possession. It sucked man..

I've watched the documentaries on him so many times.

Yeah i laughed so hard when that interviewer said donyou work out. And kuklinski said the only exercise he did was carrying bodies.

Do pc gaming?

I used to. Until i sold my pc dor heroin...... I built it cost me like a grand real nice one. Sold it for two hundred bucks...

Damn dude, what were the specs?

How was the withdrawl?

Ill be honest i dont know shit about it my roomate built it for me. I was playing fallout 4 one the highest possible settings..

Terrrible. Ita every thing that peoplw say it is.

Do your past friends know what you've been through?
have you caught up with everone?

Nope. I cant face that yet bro. Im just not ready. Its hard to even look in rhe mirror.

Those days when you were super horny what did you do to fix it?

did u ever suck dicks do support ur habbit

Jerked off in the shower like everyone else. One nigger took a shower with no sandals on he was getting clowned by everyone. He was stepping on the kids lol.

Nope. I may be a dope fiend but i ain't no faggot lol.

I'm from Three Rivers, MI. You? We have the same situation

What percentage was horrible people and what percentage was genuienly good people?

Kentwood right by Grand Rapids. You going through this shit too? I feel for you bro.

Ever witness sex,handys,bj shit like that?

Anyone in jail see u and like know u were fresh meat, or did they give u new dude jumpsuits?
Also any good fights?

Also bump, good thread

Probably 20 percent bad and 80 good. They just get caught up with some kind addiction.

You mean in jail? No not at all. On the streets yeah a lot of heroin whores, fun depressing times lol.

One fight. I dont know why but i bonded with a guy who was looking ay a year and then 14 to 20 years in prison after jail for armed robbery. He beat the shit out of a nigher who tried to take my cake lol. No one messed with me after that.

Thanks this is my first time posting.

I'm 21 years old. I've been a closet addict for 3 years till I got locked up last year. Lost my house, car, job, friends, self respect. Heroin is the only thing I have and want and need

Same here man it steals your soul.

whats so good about heroin?should i try it?

Thanks for chatting guys. Im sitting here watching oh brother where out thou and snorting H. I feel great and terrible at the same time..

That's kinda raw that a dude stuck up for you

Its the best feeling ever. Like a whole body orgasm. But dont do it man i wish i never would of.

Yeah i didn't know what the fuck was happening until it was over. Im not a pussy but this guy was straight gangsta. He wwnt by the name gotti lol.

Try shooting up heroin and life will never be the same. It's beautiful. A magical bliss of well being.

Anyone talk abouabout pruno... Prison wine?

Nope jail is really different the prison. Nobody wants to get more timw or charges for shit like that lol. Drugs get smuggled in all the time though. Gotta use your prison pocket..

Deal with any corrupt or dirty guards?

No they were all dicks. Except a CO named Johnson he was nice. Every other CO would just fuck with you and break your balls.

Do you know how drugs got in so easily?

What's the difference between jail and prison. Also does it mean ur someones bitch when u hold their inside out pocket?

You get that from prison break?

No a friend told me to grab his pocket and then said that haha, he got it from there most likely

Jail is only for people who have a year or less. Prison is for a lot longer. And yes it does. Also if you find a candy bar on your pillow dont eat it.

Made of shit I'm guessing. Also this is a nice thread, tired of trap or dick rate shit, this is real as fuck. So what's your plan for life after prison?

Wanna score a fix?

Whats good?

Why is it that long term heroin addicts tend to develop a stereotyped set of gestures, body language, rambling patterns of speech, and permanent slur even after they've sobered up? Not every addict gets it, but everyone with the look has been an addict. Its like you're eventually replaced with someone from central casting.

I dont get what you mean? I guess i really haven't been around people who have successfully quit.