Daily reminder she won the election with over 4 million more votes...

Daily reminder she won the election with over 4 million more votes. We need to end the electroral college once and for all.

#NOTMYFUCKINGPRESIDENT
#IMWITHHER
#FUCKTHEALTRIGHT
#FUCKTHEGOP
#FUCKREPUBLICANS
#KILLALLRACISTS

>over 4 million more votes

it's 6 million ya antisemite

You seem mad.

It might have been 10 million. MFW you are so butt hurt

Funny how no one had a problem with the electoral college in 2008 or 2012.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

GOD BLESS EMPEROR TRUMP

Yeah that is funny. Plz b/bro you need to understand that this is the corporate owned liberal media pushing this agenda

May he rule for 1000 years

#killallracists

funny,because the majority of those racists are people who vote for the democrats.maybe when you grow up and stop throwing tantrums like children we'll think about letting you be in control of the goverment

Blah. Blah. Blah. I hate trump. Blah. Blah. Blah. I love Obama. Blah. Blah. Blah. Boring. Boring. Boring

yea, she should've lost to Sanders

Yes this

But they did

Am Bernie bro.

Remember us? The people you called antisemisexracislahomophobists for arguing reasonably for an old Jew?

I know is bait but fuck off.

Trump won. You handed him the keys to the most dangerous surveillance state in human history because you forgot how many white people vote.

Maybe next time try running a campaign that gives people something to vote for instead of screaming "racism" and crying until people stop bothering to try and engage you rationally.

What race b/bro?

Am tatokraut with a dash of Dutch.

White as they come.

seriously, KYS

he won, get the fuck over it

You?

Such a personal question. [TRIGGRD]

Don't get over it, if you don't like that trump won take some initiative and start watching his every move and formulating argumentsthat can withstand scrutiny and opposition.

Lurk moar, phaggot.

Read. Change peoples minds if you can. Learn their rationale and the reasoning behind their support. Try to understand who we're dealing with.

And strap in, pussy, because they're going to make America great again and from what I've seen that means something different to every single one of his voters. You better start figuring this shit out.

It's too late to change the channel.

Go to your safe space and pet some puppies you fucking loser.

You're on the wrong board to try and actually inform people. This one is infested with ignorant trumpanzees that will defend his racism, homophobia and Islamophobia no matter how bad it gets. The mere fact he didn't even actually win the election doesn't matter to them, shows just how bad the system in this country is.

Take it easy. German/Russian cross. Just curious

But he did in fact win the election by the rules in place. The same system that has been in place for hundreds of years is the one that confirmed that he was the winner.

Honestly this is democracy. The people gets the leadership it deserves. When the people are disjointed by demagogues and propagandists, you don't control them so you gotta let them spin out. You need to let natural selection rebalance property, long term investment and judicial status.
The best you could hope for, if you want genuine progress, is to let them be a cautionary tale to future generations who, fingers crossed, will catch up with the rest of the world.

It's like with how Brexit has thusfar already displaced well over 1mn jobs from the UK to the opposite side of the north sea.
Was it a gut-based reaction that sweepingly demolished Britain's economic strategic position and legal framework? Yes. Does it matter? No. Can it be changed? Lolno.
But what you can do is let them run themselves with objectively nobody else to blame while capital and talent gets displaced. Once their bullshit doesn't hold up anymore like Farage sabotaging the income of British workers and suddenly not delivering on his mad promises of reverting 70 years of global economic development, and when an illuminati conspiracy *does* appear to be a childlike interpretation of public institutions that gives people something to blame for their personal problems - and after the parliaments on the mainland are done celebrating the influx of jobs, tax revenue and capital from investors fleeing to a less volatile jurisdiction with longevity, that *doesn't* render their business obsolete, then we can either let the results speak for themselves, or when that invariably still doesn't take, let the results rebalance wealth and power at least.

Although, come to think of it, the US does have the electoral college. Bypassing the democratic process in its entirety.
Seems a little cliche to be invoking it after Trump got elected. But that's an older discussion I've raised issues with for 16 years. Regardless, it's not something you will be fixing anytime soon, so deal with it.

The US is not under a Democracy system, read a book

How are those recounts going for ya bud?

Do you really think she would have done anything different? Get educated or get the fuck off this board
Most of the Clinton Foundation money came from the Middle East
>yeah faggot that means they are against LBGT
>in those countries that means a death sentence
>they treat woman as slaves
>they show their face they are killed
Your choice for Clinton is wrong and short sited.
You are probably young and don't know shit
Or this is bait either way carl the cuck kys

Test

If you read the constitution, it states that the electoral college is meant to keep a few cities or states from dominating the election. Hillary won 47 counties.

Did I say if you are caught gay in these countries you are killed also? Yeah that's what the Clinton foundation supports

Not sure what you're going to do with it. I don't see a man elected by the EC in spite of the people, abolishing the EC. Even if he could, which he couldn't.
Of course his supporters will erroneously point to "it being a republic" as some justification for the introduction of a second, higher class of citizen with executive veto, but when the DNC comes back the protest will switch sides. This kind of drama is always partisan in the US, it's why nothing ever gets done. Any longterm investments will be killed within 4 years, 8 years tops. Nevermind unilateral revisions to your government.
There's too much hooliganism in American culture towards politics. You're sourcing your tax administration to people who would set fire to their own house to protest the choice of wallpaper.

>supports countries
>by taking their money and paying their opposition

>parroting obvious fake news

kek

Because the popular vote was also the electoral vote ya almond. I had a problem in 2000 though so you're just a retard.

Who are you replying to?

>It's like with how Brexit has thusfar already displaced well over 1mn jobs from the UK to the opposite side of the north sea.

>[Citation needed]

Two states account for her popular vote lead.
Guess that means she should rule the country.
Go away snowflake

Daily reminder that when Donald Trump thought Obama lost the popular vote and won the electoral college, Trump called for a revolution to stop it.

Seriously?

That's where the people live. The people get to decide who is president. If 50 million live in one state and only half a million live in another, why should we go with what the minority state chooses? That's not democracy.

Daily reminder that if you don't count the illegal votes and fraudulent votes, he won the popular vote

#YOURFUCKINGPRESIDENT
#BETTERTHANYOUDESERVE
#RETARDDEMOCRATS

2008 and 2012 the popular and EC vote were both won by Obama. George W. Bush on the other hand lost the popular vote like Trump.

Nice rebuttal so you agree and know the truth "kek" plz kys

>[Impossible. Citation doesn't exist]

The 1mn figure was reached with announcements by players like BMW a couple weeks back.
Capital flight was floated as a potential problem pre-brexit due to multinationals using Brexit because it's a gateway to the EU jurisdiction in the first place.
Once Goldman Sachs and all left it seemed to be becoming a thing.
After BMW and a bunch of other manufacturers, yeah, they're done for. Politicians in EU countries were cheering like Palestinians when the IDF takes a hit. Not out of spite, but they're having fat stacks dumped on them.

You must be a teenager
Get in the real world
She was worst possible choice and a criminal... so suck it

#HASHTAGSAREOVERUSED
#OPISAFAGGOT

>using Brexit because it's a gat
*using Britain

Only teens call other people names in arguments like just did. In the real world they're both criminals and the people voted for one criminal over the other criminal.

>my disregard for democracy is okay because I am really really vitriolic about my demagoguery

That's where tens of millions of illegal aliens live you mean.

Thinking that a population of between 11 and 30 million illegal aliens aren't going to register to vote in a place where it's illegal to make them show ID to do so is naive at best.

We're worried that Russia is influencing our elections but don't care that Mexicans and South/Central Americans who are not citizens are registering and voting in large numbers. Makes perfect sense.

I notice that you didn't touch the subject of economic migrants. Care to mention how many of those 1mil "lost jobs" [citation needed] were being done by the UK's 2.2mil (official figures) foreign EU workers?

>it's not something you will be fixing anytime soon
It doesn't need fixing. The United States is a union first and foremost. The EC is there so that the majority of the union doesn't get told what to do by Commiefornia.

Thank God people who were wiser and more accomplished than you decided differently. After a ton of debate and compromise I might add.

Illegals don't vote. Republicans have repeated that lie for decades and never found even one illegal ever casting a vote. Flyover states shouldn't be the dictators. We should have a real democracy and stop electing shitstains like Bush and Trump who are destroying this country.

And look what a mistake that was. It gave us Bush and now Trump. America won't survive another president like Bush and Trump.

Him much do you get paid for posting this every hour?

six GORILLION you racist

But won the popular vote in his reelection bid. Not that any of that matters. We don't decide elections using the popular vote.

>The EC is there so that the majority of the union doesn't get told what to do by Commiefornia.
You mean the EC is there so that the "democratic" vote of a midwest cornfarmer is worth 4x as much as the word of an urbanite from a denser area?

Yes and California wanted to be an independent country. Top Kek. Let them take away 100% of their welfare and government farm subsidies and they would fail immediately. California is really a true cancer in this country. Plz let them go

That's a nice recount you've got going there in the states Trump just barely won. Would be a shame if it accidentally revealed massive voter fraud on the dem side.

Yeah, actually.

Overly dramatic much? Calm down, smoke a bowl, and fap. Every side thinks the other side is going to destroy the country and yet here we stand.

r/The_donald > Sup Forums

>I notice that you didn't touch the subject of economic migrants.
Didn't need touching. Nobody's getting sent back, in fact the migrants primarily taken issue with don't come in through the EU at all. On top of that, regardless of who works the job, that's still a shitload of tax revenue. You're also vastly overestimating their impact, and most of all, you're not downsizing the workforce, you're downsizing the work.
And until you start adding footnotes, stop with the asinine "citation needed" for continental events that have gone through 6 months of intensive publication. Just because you don't bother to so much as google something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. These firms have all made nervewracking public statements on this because sooner rather than later they had to answer to shareholders who got cold feet over their business model being invalidated by Britain's new legal disposition.

Fuck there were millions of illegals that voted illegally in California and New York and everyone knows it

We need to end you once and for all. This country was founded because of that shit happening in Europe. Learn some history fuckhole.

do y'all niggers really think we're racist?

Kys

#getoverit
#dontlikeitgetthefuckout
#wewontmissyou
#besuretotakeyourwholeworthlessfamily
#orjustmakeiteasyandkillyourself

>you're not downsizing the workforce, you're downsizing the work.
Frankly the best thing the UK government could do right now is send those workers after the jobs, and pay for the migration of the affected UK citizens to Germany/France/NL. They're gonna take a big hit on tax revenue, they don't need to also be dealing with a shitload of extra unemployed people they can't do anything with, the impact on local commerce is going to be bad enough as it is.
EU can take these people on. It's already seeing an obscene profit in local business and taxes, and frankly I don't think it can fill that many positions. These Brits would, ironically enough, be economic refugees, but they could still have their old job while ironically be living in a more stable economy.

>We need to end the electroral college once and for all.
Consider this: if we had abolished the electoral college prior to the election, what would Trump have done? He would have run a campaign aimed at winning the popular vote. He would have mobilized voters in Texas, and in the South. He would have spent loads of time in rural California. He would have bought national ads. And people who otherwise decided not to vote, despite supporting Trump, would have voted. Do you think Trump voters in CA or NY were at all motivated to go vote? Not at all. But if it was the popular vote that was needed, they surely would have, and there would have been millions more Trump voters.

TL;DR: Trump ran a campaign based on the rules of the election. He won the election fairly. It is over, stop crying about it.

Go die you whiney cunt

Being someone who actually lives in California, I can attest to how shady this state has become. We've never been so blue. The government employee unions have setup quite the apparatus in this state and it is easy as fuck to vote as many times as you want. This election, I attempted to vote twice and succeeded. I also now a few people who harvest absentee ballots so that they can vote D all across the board. That's probably where a lot of those Hillary gains came from as the corruption in this state is beyond the pale.

"I didn't think I would win" - Donald Trump, 2016

Good thing America isn't a democracy

You call that a good thing?
Is it because "your team won" this year? Or is it because you feel that the spirit of democracy as a guiding principle has been a bane to America's existence throughout its history?

The point of the electoral college is to prevent the mob rule of the country. If it didn't exist then only the voices would be of those of major cities such as New York, Detroit, and Chicago. Clearly you don't care about the power of an individual's voice, and there for freedom, unless they agree with your uninformed views. If you are going to trash something you need a full understanding of it so you don't look like an ignorant shit head when proven wrong.

Not that user, but what the fuck does that have to do with anything. The media, liberal echo chamber that it is" was burying the man on every angle on inaugurating the bitch up until the bitter end.

She lost. I get it it. I will not, however, stop my disapproval of everything Trump stands for. Just because he's president doesn't mean criticism should stop. All of our valid concerns are still valid.

Who the fuck cares? He didn't think he could win because the system was set up for politicians to win. And even if he disagrees with the EC, he still had to work within the system as it exists. What kind of retard are you? You don't like the result of the election, so you bitch about it, instead of attempting to make change. You probably didn't even vote.

BTW, I'm not Trump supporter, I didn't vote for him. I just think your whining is fucking ridiculous and pointless. And you have no understanding of even the basics of our political system.

I love how full of shit you are.
>no proof
>just believes fake news
Everyone knows illegals voted for Trump. There's just as much proof of that.

Guess it wasn't set up too well huh?
Illerminaty is getting sloppy.

Trump supporters hate democracy and the troops. The troops fight to defend democracy around the globe and when they come home Trump supporters are lined up at the airports to spit in their faces and tell them America isn't a democracy. America voted against Trump. But Trump supporters are anti-democracy and anti-America.

To Trump voters, "majority" means "mob rule." If the greatest number of people get their way, these racist fucks will never get their way again, and that's what terrifies them.

Not that user, but what part of Democratic Republic don't you understand. Your just butt hurt over the election. Time to move on, faggot.

Well a Trump presidency will be a riveting experiment, speaking as an outsiders who if anything should just profit from US instability, should it occur.
You had anti-establishment peeps, anarchs and conspiracy theorists switching to whoever is "not the incumbent" in every presidency. Bush got blamed for 9/11, Obama was a Kenyan muslim spy cause lolblack.
However, none of them ever campaigned on conspiracy theorists. Alex Jones and his crowd have the wheel now. Gonna be interesting to watch them deal with this infinite loop.

In this case, Trump beat the media. That's how he won. He got campaign coverage worth well over a billion dollars for free. And the public, rightly, doesn't trust the media or people like Hillary... not that they should trust Trump, either.

If you knew anything about the US political system, you would know it's set up very well. It's just being perverted into a non-representative system. People with money decide the elections by funding the candidates. Trump is only a minor exception to this rule.

You aren't even an American are you? What country are you from?

Not as butthurt as you are over abandoning the King, of course.

OP apparently doesn't understand the same part of it that Trump didn't. See Don't act like you wouldn't be losing your fucking mind right now if the roles were reversed and Hillary got in with a minority of the vote. I highly doubt you, or anyone else, would just "get over it." And you'd have a legitimate gripe.

ITT circular logic

LOL. What? Is that supposed to be some sort of insult, because it really sucks. Stop posting before you hurt yourself.

Yea fucking seriously, I just told the other guy that we're not in a democracy and you somehow spawn this wall of unrelated text? Hello?

These valid concerns got blown out of proportion by the left, its the reason why America stopped taking them seriously